• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

July 18, 2016 Disney Dream 4-Night Bahamas

This will be my families first cruise and we want to participate in all the fun. It will be my husband and I and our 10 year old son. Could you please add us to this group? Thank you!

Tab

We just switched from Fantasy to this cruise. We will be traveling with friends. We have 4 kids with us. 3 boys (14, 14, 12) and 1 girl (11). This is our first Disney cruise and first cruise for most of us.

Hi, my name is well you can see Darren,lol. It will just be me and my 15yr old daughter Savannah and it will be our 2nd cruise with Disney. In 2014 we had a group on Facebook and I created a group this morning Disney Dream July 18th 2016 but now I just read that is frowned upon? Anyways I thought that we the best way to chat and meet people with similar interests and would love for Savannah to meet some kids her age, she is a singer and we obviously love Disney...I work for FPL as a energy consultant and Savannah is in the 9th grade.
Can someone tell me how to upload a photo here on the board..the one here is kinda interesting!

Hi, my name is well you can see Darren,lol. It will just be me and my 15yr old daughter Savannah and it will be our 2nd cruise with Disney. In 2014 we had a group on Facebook and I created a group this morning Disney Dream July 18th 2016 but now I just read that is frowned upon? Anyways I thought that we the best way to chat and meet people with similar interests and would love for Savannah to meet some kids her age, she is a singer and we obviously love Disney...I work for FPL as a energy consultant and Savannah is in the 9th grade.
Can someone tell me how to upload a photo here on the board..the one here is kinda interesting!
Groups on other sites are not considered part of the DISboards group. While people can certainly get together on other sites, DISboards doesn't allow links or search directions to other social media sites.

To post photos you can drag & drop or copy & paste directly into the reply window. Or use a photo hosting site and pasting the IMG code in the reply window. One note - photos must be smaller than 1MB to post on DISboards.

Ok, thanks..that makes sense..I was wanting to upload a photo of me and my daughter instead of the 'male' logo that I have currently..lol

Ok, thanks..that makes sense..I was wanting to upload a photo of me and my daughter instead of the 'male' logo that I have currently..lol
If you want to change your avatar, you must have at least 10 posts, before the system will allow you to do so. And, unlike posting on a thread, you must use the IMG code process to add the avatar picture. You can't drag & drop, or copy & paste.

But, the size still must be smaller than 1MB.

Hey guys I know there are 3 dining rotations on the 3 nite cruises on the Dream, what happens with the 4 nighter? Is it something that you get to pick where you want to eat for the 4th nite? Thx :)

Hey guys I know there are 3 dining rotations on the 3 nite cruises on the Dream, what happens with the 4 nighter? Is it something that you get to pick where you want to eat for the 4th nite? Thx :)
For example the rotation on a 3 night cruise is 123. With the order of the dining rooms being Enchanted Garden, followed by Royal Palace, followed by Animator's, followed by Enchanted Garden, etc, etc, etc. So, ERA; RAE; and AER are the rotations.

On a 4 night cruise it's typically 1223, (but has been 1233 on some cruises). ERRA; RAAE; and AEER. Or ERAA; RAEE; and ERAA.

The repeated (3rd night) dining room has the Pirate menu on both rotations.

This will be our 4th Disney cruise.

I will set up the FE group, if anyone is interested :)

Nov 2009 Magic
Feb 2011 Wonder
Aug 2014 Fantasy

Our family would love to join your FE group. This is our first Disney cruise and first experience with a FE. Looks fun. I don't know what info you will need from me.

Konnichiwa! This is Rie from Japan (We live in Guam now). This is our first time for celebrating my daughter's 8th birthday.
We have two children 8 yrs old daughter and 5 yrs old son. We would like to participate the FE please!! I am interesting the gift exchanges.. thank you,

This will be our 4th Disney cruise.

I will set up the FE group, if anyone is interested :)

Nov 2009 Magic
Feb 2011 Wonder
Aug 2014 Fantasy

Thank you for taking the lead. I will be traveling with 3 staterooms. My husband and I with our 2 boys (4&9). Then my sister and best friend and then my father. Please add me to the FE Group you set up. This is my first cruise EVER.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter