• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

July 17-21. 2005 Wonder Roll Call

My daughter, who is 12 ,and my wife and I are going on the Wonder 7/17. We have been on the Magic and loved it. We will be at the terminal early also. I booked the Castaway Cay Bottom Fishing Trip for myself. When we board we are going to Parrots to eat. :cool1:

Found the other posting by SKMinnie48 first and replied there, see that posting for info......looking forward to meeting you all.... we got a 12 yr son that'll be going too! Think there are two other familes on this board going too, if you scroll up .......Just lke yourself, we're going to have lunch at Parrots too when we board....hope we can meet up and introduce the kids to each other...

George

Hey! My family and I are sailing on this cruise and I can't wait to get back on! :teeth:

:bounce: Hey Hurriacane, not sure about the Talent Show, haven't heard about one. Hey SKMinnie, would you know? :bounce: Has anyone received their packets yet?

Hey! I am almost certain there wasn't a talent show on the Wonder in March, but there was one of the 7 night Magic we went on in 2002 and I participated in it. I am thinking it may only be on the week cruises! If you have any other questions just ask! :)

No packets received by our family. Now that school is finally out we are all getting sooo excited about the trip. This is my family's first time on a cruise and my DD & DS are quite excited about the whole trip. :goodvibes

We are starting out in WDW for 3 nights first and then on to the cruise. Is anyone else doing the land and sea trip? We are staying at the Polynesian. I have only eaten there before, never stayed there. pirate: Has anyone of you all ever stayed at the Poly before? Any tips or hints?

Once again, I am so glad to have found this thread and all of you. Looking forward to meeting you face to face. :wave2:

We're getting to Orlando a day early, but staying till the following weekend. Not planning on doing Disney this year, just hanging around Orlando and doing the pool at the Hotel (Embassy Suites) and local stuff. We had thought about doing the Discovery Cove, but it's a bit pricy for a one dayer. We're gonna get onbaord early and have the lunch buffet at the Parrots prior to sailing. Hope we can all meet up there..... :bounce:

George

We are going to have lunch ay Parrots also. We only have a one and a half hour drive from south florida to the ship. We will be arriving at the port super early, 10:45 am, what can I say we are really excited! I will post what we will be wearing so we can be identified by everyone on the DIS BOARD. pirate:

Hurriacane Surviors said:
We are going to have lunch ay Parrots also. We only have a one and a half hour drive from south florida to the ship. We will be arriving at the port super early, 10:45 am, what can I say we are really excited! I will post what we will be wearing so we can be identified by everyone on the DIS BOARD. pirate:

I love getting to the port early! :) We will be arriving at around that time too because we will be daparting my aunt's house in Conconut Creek at around either 7:30am or 8am, (sorry i cannot remember, lol). We usually get there at around that time anyways but it just so happened that in March we left just after sunrise service at our church down in ft. lauderdale which ended at 7am and somehow managed to get to the port by at least 9:45 - 10am and were turned around once we got to the gate! :sad2: So my mom and I left and were told to come back at around 10:30, and we ended up driving around the area for a while and even passing through what seemed like the middle of no where, hehe! But we ended up forgetting some of our make up and stamps(for postcards) so luckly we found a walgreenes that wasn't closed on Easter, lol! By the way we are hoping to swing by parrot's cay lunch to say hi to everyone from the disboards, it would be a pleasure to meet you all, but since my mom and I are traveling with 5 other family members who will be sailing for the first time on a disney cruise we'll be eating lunch with them and giving them the "tour" of the ship! P.S. we'll let you know what we are wearing so we'll be a able to be recognized as we come closer to setting sail! Can't wait to get back on the ship!

Is the buffet at Parrot's anything we have to make reservations for? Either before boarding or when we board? I am sure lots more questions to come from this cruising newbie!!

Zshellsmc said:
Is the buffet at Parrot's anything we have to make reservations for? Either before boarding or when we board? I am sure lots more questions to come from this cruising newbie!!

No, no reservations required. When you first board the ship you can either choose to eat a Parrot's Cay for Lunch or go up to deck 9 and eat at Beach Blanket Buffet! Also I am pretty sure most of the "quick food" places such as pinochio's Pizza and Pluto's dog house are open as well if you just want to hang out up on deck 9 by the pool! Hope this helped and if you have any more questions just ask! :)

No you're not the only getting worked up about this cruise....my kids are drivng me NUTS! here! :bounce:

We'll also be on the July 17 Wonder. :wave2: My husband and I in one cabin :love2: and my daughter, son in law and 5 yr old grandaughter in another. :love1: This is my second Disney cruise, everyone elses first. We got our documents yesterday. :Pinkbounc We're staying at POFQ for two nights before. The kids are driving down from Charleston SC. :moped: We have Palo's booked for night 4 and have booked massages on the ship and CC Cabana.

haven't gotten documents yet.......according to disney they are in the mail....along with the check....lol
would love to meet you all when we board......going to parrots cay for the lunch buffet. will have to let you know what we are wearing....clothes I hope! :goodvibes :teeth: :rotfl2:

by the way I am bacon bits better half!...lol.......at least the better looking half!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter