July 15, 2013- WONDER if a Mickey Bar will melt in Alaska?

If there is still time I would like to get on the FE list. I am new to the FE thing but it sounds like fun.

Jarred DH
Shelly DW
Conner DS
Jacob DS (Birthday on board, turning 8)

We are in room 6551. It looks like my neighbor in 6549 is on the list and also celebrating an 8th birthday.

We are sailing with a group of 10 all together in 4 rooms (Super excited)

I hope I’m not too late. Thanks.
MRIPA

Just finished all of my FE bagging and getting door stuff together - start packing tomorrow to see if I can get it all in - I am just doing for 3 nights and that t is probably too much - hope it won't put me over my weight allowance -Bryan will have an attack when he sees the bag! Lots of kids to fix for!:cool1:

Yes- my husband is going nuts about the added space of FE stuff too! Oh well!

Mickey Rocks and nfulk- I have added you to the list! Mickey Rocks- how old is Conner?

Hi, my daughter is 15 and has been looking to make a friend before the cruise. Send me a PM and I can give you our contact info.

Thanks!

Christi

Christi,

I can't PM you yet as I don't have enough posts here. Maybe you can message me with your info?

Nona

Hi Mickey Rocks...
Time for Travel here (and it almost is!!!) We are in 6549, your neighbor, and Carina turns 8 on the 16th of July......when does your birthday boy have his big day?????? That's exciting that we're neighbors!!!! Looking forward to the fun onboard! ~Carol :goodvibes:cool1::cool1:

Is anyone doing the salmon fishing in Ketchikan? My DH is doing the crab fishing one and my goofy girls want to go fishing. I am going with them. I'm not thrilled with the choice of this excursion, but will make the most of it. Hoping to catch a lot of fish because they say we can ship it back home and I LOVE salmon.

Not with the cruise, but my FIL goes salmon and halibut fishing outside of Ketchikan every summer. My husband goes about every other year with them. It is the best fish ever. We are super spoiled by it! They go out for 3 full days and we usually have 6-9 months of fish. We can not buy salmon at the store anymore, we just wait until the next year!

Hi all
hope all are well
just got off the phone with friend that just returned fron his alaskan cruise.
his advice as we all probably know is dress in layers. he only emphasised that is u do a whale watch is wear a warm winter coat your call. remember layer. maybe hat and gloves. he also recommender very strong take bug repllant and and anti bug bite itch cream . his feeling is u will get bit.
said if yu are into the habbit of buying lots of stuff to pack a dufflel bag to bring stuff home.. barry said we will have a most enjoyable tome. looking for any young travlers that are in the 8 yr old range that gs caden may wanrt ti hook up with. he is big into mine craft and overall having fun.
maybe well should all go into quarinteen to stay healthy
cheers.
ducksquack

I got it. Will try to contact you later today. We are in Illinois, Central time zone. Where are you so I don't get you at an inappropriate time?

Nona

Hi, Nona! We are in Texas, so central time same as yours. Maybe you could give me a call this evening after work. Thanks!!

Hi Mickey Rocks...
Time for Travel here (and it almost is!!!) We are in 6549, your neighbor, and Carina turns 8 on the 16th of July......when does your birthday boy have his big day?????? That's exciting that we're neighbors!!!! Looking forward to the fun onboard! ~Carol :goodvibes:cool1::cool1:

Hi Carol,
Call me Jarred. My party has rooms 6547, 5551, 5553, and 5555. My mom and brother will be on the other side of your room from mine (6547).

Jacob turns 8 on the 26th but we are celebrating on board. His grandfather in room 5553 is turning 70 on 18th (Shhhh I'm not supposed to tell anyone). So we will probably have a quite party on the 18th for both.

We are getting REALY excited. See you soon.
MRIPA

Hi Everyone! Does anyone have a cabin number yet that wasn't listed on the last FE list?? I am putting it all together and don't want to forget anyone. I seem to be missing.....kmeagan ???? and Chris44...?? cabin numbers....but anyone else not on the last list......please let me know! Thanks, Time for Travel ~aka Carol:cool1:

Hi Everyone! Does anyone have a cabin number yet that wasn't listed on the last FE list?? I am putting it all together and don't want to forget anyone. I seem to be missing.....kmeagan ???? and Chris44...?? cabin numbers....but anyone else not on the last list......please let me know! Thanks, Time for Travel ~aka Carol:cool1:

Hi, Time for Travel -

This is chris44, but we are not doing the FE. I'm sure it would be fun, but I just don't have the time for it, haha!

Thanks anyway, and looking forward to meeting everyone!

9 Day's to go:banana::cool1:
are there places to exchange money at the vancover airport after you get off the plane.

We have our room number for Brandon and I. Room 6639
I'm working this weekend to finish everything. Can't believe we will be leaving in a week!!!

We leave on Monday!! (Having fun in Seattle before the cruise.) So excited.

Does KMeagan have their room number yet???

I think i now understand Star Trek warp speed. Was looking around the pages for our cruise all 26 of them and just realized it was close to one year and three months ago that AZmermaid started this board. Where did the time go ? I would like to thank AZmermaid for all her effort in getting this board and the FE going not an easy task:cheer2:I'm sure we all feel the same. Guess about 3pm alaska time we will be on deck 9 not sure how we will recognize each other. Time to start packing ya'll
take care - stay healthy see you in a week!!
cheers,
ducksquack
Marshall, mom Wendy, daug Becky and grandson caden (age 8)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter