July 15, 2013- WONDER if a Mickey Bar will melt in Alaska?

Sure- if no age, assume adult

Official FE list

wondernewbie = Dad (Wade), Mom (Cindy), Daughter ( Zoey 6yrs), Daughter (Lexi 4yrs)
Wondernewbie room 2112

Ssnyder = Grandson (Elijah 10yrs) Grandson (Micah 6yrs)
Ssnyder room 2504

time for travel =Carol and 7 Year Old Daughter Carina (Turns 8 on the Cruise)
time for travel room 6549

dryheatgasmd Steve (dad), Moon (mom), DD Sydney (8), and DD Ellen (4)
dryheatgasmd room 6542

GMaw1- Bryan and Nan- celebrating their Golden Anniversary!
GMaw1 room 6654

Nemo10- (Hazel), husband (Ron) 2 sons ages 4.5 (Hudson) and 2.5 (Levi)
Nemo10- room 6044.

TiffanyL- MIL (Diane), FIL (Sal), niece (Ariel) 5
TiffanyL- room 6003

TiffanyL- DH Chris, DS (Mark) celebrating 10th bday
TiffanyL- room 6305

TiffanyL- Tiffany, DS (Brandon) celebrating 6th bday
TiffanyL- room GTY- please check back a week before cruise for room #

Azmermaid = DH Dan, Mom (Sheena), Son (Matthew 2.5), Daughter ( Katie 17 months)
Azmermaid room 7082

Globalgoofies = Dad (Randy), Mom (Debbie), Son (Corban 13yrs) Daughter (Hannah 15yrs)
Globalgoofies room 7010

Davebuck = Husband (David) Wife(Adella)
Davebuck room 7563

camlov = Dad (Brian), Mom (Camellia), Son (Daniel 9 yrs) 1st Room
camlov room 7623

camlov = Dad (Roger), Mom (Sharon), Son ( Connor 7 yrs) 2nd room
camlov room 7625

camlov = Grandma (Karen), Grandson (Brandon 8yrs) 3rd room
camlov room 7621

LaPrincessAriel = Dad(Danny), Mom (Angela) Daughter (Madison 13 yrs), Daughter (Ariel 8 yrs)
LaPrincessAriel room 8550

Late Additions- please include if you are able!

KansasDisneyMom= Mom (Brenda), Dad (Jeff) DS Sam (8), DS Jonathan (13)
KansasDisneyMom room 6058

kmeagan = Mom (Kathy), Dad (Billy), DS (Connor 12) and DGMA (Judy)

Welcome aboard! I will add you to the late addition group for the FE! What is your room number?

I had some links to post but could not because I dont have 10 posts yet. Oh well.

Bring warm clothes, and see you on board.

Mick....

I haven't posted anything on this cruise meet thread in a really long time, but I just wanted to assure everyone that we are still coming! It will be my daughter, my mom, and me on this cruise (plus a few extended family members). This is our 5th Disney cruise, and I'm sure this one will be just a great as the others.

In the past, we've done a mix of Disney and private excursions, but this time, we're booking them through Disney. Hoping for great weather, as I'm sure everyone is.

If the DIS group decides to have a meet on the first afternoon as is the usual custom, we would love to be there and meet some of you. I believe that on the Wonder, we've usually met in the Promenade Lounge around 3:00 or so before the life boat drill.

And if anyone has a teen daughter around 15-16, I'm sure my daughter would love to connect with her over the next couple of weeks to make a friend before the cruise. (I did send a PM to globalgoofies about this.)

Looking forward to seeing everyone!

hi all,
have started the panic list. this is the one that has all the things to do and pack that you dont usually think about. i started out with dig out passports and sign pre boarding papers. for me this eliminates that panic feeling i get as the plane lifts off from BWI and i begin to wonder did i do this or pack that..

meet and greet should be fun and i guess it will come together as time gets closer.

mickey rocks what part of pa are you from? i'm a pittsburgh native. no not a steelers fan. been in md too long. go ravens!!

every one stay well
cheers,
ducksquack

mickey rocks what part of pa are you from? i'm a pittsburgh native. no not a steelers fan. been in md too long. go ravens!!

------------------

I was born in New Cumberland so I am also a Steeler fan but I now live in PA (Port Angeles, WA). You know that have a signed steel curtain 1977 jersey in the Diversions lounge?

Here are some links to help everyone get ready.

Most recent navigators (Thanks Nikki) -
http://travellingwithnikki.blogspot.com/2013/06/DisneyWonderAlaskaPersonalNavigators.html

Live Cams -
Skagway http://www.wpyr.com/explore/webcam.html
Juneau http://www.juneau.org/cam/southcam.php
Ketchikan http://webcamketchikan.com/

Track the ship real-time (Type in Disney under vessel name and select Wonder)-
http://www.marinetraffic.com/ais/da...datasource=SHIPS_CURRENT&app=&mode=&B1=Search

Have fun.
MRIPA

Thanks Mickey Rocks! My aunt/uncle in-law live in Port Angeles!

My husband and I are doing a little staycation this weekend. That is code for no-one on Earth wants to come visit Phoenix in the summer so you can stay at pretty nice places for pretty good prices. We are "leaving" tonight and coming home Sunday. My sisters are watching the kidlets, which will be good, but I am a bit nervous, this is the first time we have left them. But, really, we are like 30 minutes from the house, so it is a good baby step! Once we all survive this weekend- the packing will begin! :cool1:

I haven't posted anything on this cruise meet thread in a really long time, but I just wanted to assure everyone that we are still coming! It will be my daughter, my mom, and me on this cruise (plus a few extended family members). This is our 5th Disney cruise, and I'm sure this one will be just a great as the others.

In the past, we've done a mix of Disney and private excursions, but this time, we're booking them through Disney. Hoping for great weather, as I'm sure everyone is.

If the DIS group decides to have a meet on the first afternoon as is the usual custom, we would love to be there and meet some of you. I believe that on the Wonder, we've usually met in the Promenade Lounge around 3:00 or so before the life boat drill.

And if anyone has a teen daughter around 15-16, I'm sure my daughter would love to connect with her over the next couple of weeks to make a friend before the cruise. (I did send a PM to globalgoofies about this.)

Looking forward to seeing everyone!
That sounds excellent. We'll be there! July 15 - Promenade Lounge around 3:00 or so before the life boat drill.

Hello to everybody,

We are back for the 3rd summer on the Wonder sailing to Alaska. Last year we went in August, the year before we went in June. So this year we decided to try July. We had 2 great trips -no rain at all on either trip. Hopefully, we can bring the lucky weather with us again. We are from Mississippi (where it is 100 degrees today). I am originally from Pittsburgh, PA and I would like to meet those folks who are from there.

The Disney experience on the Wonder is fantastic. The first year we went with my son's family (3 grandkids 2, 4, and 11). Last year we went alone as adults. Both trips were great--fantastic food, beautiful scenery, super excursions. We would be happy to answer any questions anyone may have at the last minute as we all begin to pack our suitcases.:wizard:

This is my 1st post on DISboards and our fourth cruise with disney. It will be our first cruise to Alaska. We are so excited about this trip. I would love to join the Facebook group. I know I am REALLY late in finding this group, but would love to join a fish extender group. Are there others who also didn't meet the cutoff date? Please let me know if this is a possibility.

The Fulk's
John, Dad
Nona, Mom
Emily, 14
Olivia, 11

This is my 1st post on DISboards and our fourth cruise with disney. It will be our first cruise to Alaska. We are so excited about this trip. I would love to join the Facebook group. I know I am REALLY late in finding this group, but would love to join a fish extender group. Are there others who also didn't meet the cutoff date? Please let me know if this is a possibility.

The Fulk's
John, Dad
Nona, Mom
Emily, 14
Olivia, 11

Hi and welcome! I can add you as a late addition to the FE list and if people are able to include your family, they will be happy to do so- but you may not reciece something from everyone. If you want to do that, just get back to me with your room number and I will add you!

As far as facebook, just search for the thread title "WONDER if a Mickey Bar Will Melt?" and it should come up and I will add you!

Hi AZMermaid,

I put in a request to join the facebook page, but I'm having to use my mom's account because I don't do facebook! So it will probably show up as her name Lina. She's coming on the cruise with us, too.

Thanks!

Hi and welcome! I can add you as a late addition to the FE list and if people are able to include your family, they will be happy to do so- but you may not reciece something from everyone. If you want to do that, just get back to me with your room number and I will add you!

As far as facebook, just search for the thread title "WONDER if a Mickey Bar Will Melt?" and it should come up and I will add you!

Awesome! We are in stateroom 8044. Also, if anyone has girls ages 14-15 or 11-12, let me know as my girls can't wait to go hang out with new friends!

Awesome! We are in stateroom 8044. Also, if anyone has girls ages 14-15 or 11-12, let me know as my girls can't wait to go hang out with new friends!

Hi, my daughter is 15 and has been looking to make a friend before the cruise. Send me a PM and I can give you our contact info.

Thanks!

Christi

We are originally from Columbia, MS - now live in GA. Anxious to meet and see if we have mutual friends! We are retired military, so have lived in many places, but MS is still home.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter