July 14,2013 - Disney Dream - 4 Night Bahama Cruise

Hi there! My mom is so old school and she wants to know if any adults would like to be pen pals with her. She is over 60 and travels a lot. She has pen pals from all over the place and would like to add on to her list.

Thanks!

kwm

There are 10 people in our group going on the Dream on July 14. We would like to participate in the Fish Extender. The kids in our group are DS age 7, DD age 4, girl cousins age 8 and 5. Please let me know what other information you need. We are so excited to go on our cruise!

How many adults/couples are there in ur group?

There are 6 adults and 4 children. I was thinking that just the 4 of us with kids would participate in the FE. The other 2 are grandmother and aunt.

I am just now seeing this! My phone didn't send me a notification.

We have no issues with adding the new family :).

Hi again everyone!! Haven't checked in since page 2 (Feb).....Hope you are all doing well. Darling nephew wasn't too interested in FE, so oh well. Getting really excited now....only a little over a month away. So I booked a seaside cabana for a massage on CC and I can't wait! Anyone ever had that service? Got my nephew into the Teen Beach Encounter too. Anyone know much about that?? I just don't want him to be bored. He is 14 and basically lives for sports, so I am hoping he will have fun. I plan on hanging out in the Quiet Cove area....who's with me??? LOL! Looking forward to some relaxation!! ~~Kelly

Hi again everyone!! Haven't checked in since page 2 (Feb).....Hope you are all doing well. Darling nephew wasn't too interested in FE, so oh well. Getting really excited now....only a little over a month away. So I booked a seaside cabana for a massage on CC and I can't wait! Anyone ever had that service? Got my nephew into the Teen Beach Encounter too. Anyone know much about that?? I just don't want him to be bored. He is 14 and basically lives for sports, so I am hoping he will have fun. I plan on hanging out in the Quiet Cove area....who's with me??? LOL! Looking forward to some relaxation!! ~~Kelly

I did the the wildside(the teen thing on cc) 2 years ago when I was 16 and I had a blast. By that time u have a group of friends and mine all signed up to do it too. You bike to a part of the island that has kaiak's all set up then u do that for a while and then bike back and then u snorkel which was pretty awesome. After that we went to the hideout which is the teen only beach and just relaxed the rest of the time. But there's all sorts of games and stuff going on on the beach too. He will have a fantastic time

I did the the wildside(the teen thing on cc) 2 years ago when I was 16 and I had a blast. By that time u have a group of friends and mine all signed up to do it too. You bike to a part of the island that has kaiak's all set up then u do that for a while and then bike back and then u snorkel which was pretty awesome. After that we went to the hideout which is the teen only beach and just relaxed the rest of the time. But there's all sorts of games and stuff going on on the beach too. He will have a fantastic time

Cool! The Wildside thing is actually the name of that adventure....thanks. I hope he has fun too. We are also signed up to parasail!!

Haha! Just found this thread. We're two 50-something adults, no kids. This will be our third Disney Cruise. MickeyMaz can vouch for us! He and his family were our table-mates last time, and hopefully this time also.

Is this group having any meet-ups?

Haha! Just found this thread. We're two 50-something adults, no kids. This will be our third Disney Cruise. MickeyMaz can vouch for us! He and his family were our table-mates last time, and hopefully this time also.

Is this group having any meet-ups?

Nice to see you over here J! Can't wait to see you guys and now, ask you about the segway story.

Hello, shipmates! We are a party of five and have reserved two rooms. Because we booked late our rooms are quite far apart. Anyone willing to swap rooms with me? I'm offering OV room #6000 in return for a room on deck 9, close to the forward elevators. Thanks!

Ok, just a few weeks away now. I circulated the last FE list, I think, but please tell me if anyone has questions.

My family is booked for this cruise,we are first time cruisers and would like to join A FE group. My wife myself and our two children son who is 14 and a daughter who is 10. We are in cabin 9160. Is it to late to join.

Ok, just a few weeks away now. I circulated the last FE list, I think, but please tell me if anyone has questions.
This is my families first cruise and my just saw information on fish extenders. Is it to late to join.

djf1004 said:
This is my families first cruise and my just saw information on fish extenders. Is it to late to join.

We're never opposed to more people joining. It may be kind of late to get in the group though...

If there is a vote, our vote is yes :)

I am ok with the additional family - I think I have enough gifts. But, there may be some people who have already completed everything, and perhaps even started their travel, so they might not get this message. If you provide your info to me in a PM I will include you on the list and resend to all and everyone can decide for themselves whether they can accommodate you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter