• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

July 14,2013 - Disney Dream - 4 Night Bahama Cruise

Hi Yorkshirelass! My dd13 and dd9 loves to collect coins from around the world! Or any small thing that has where you are from they would love! How exciting!

Hi Swimminggirl16 and Kwm,
Thank you for the ideas. I have just bought a 3 pocket pouch from Ikea to use as the FE. Although we are in 2 cabins we will use one as there are only 3 of us. Hope this is ok?
Regards
Yorkshirelass

Me again, trying to get to at least 10 posts so I can pm:). When is Memorial Day? I know I could google it but need to start planning.

Ok I have a dd13 and dd5. I know the kids r big on social networking and all. Anyway we can get them linked up via FB or email before hand.? I know my dd13 is shy about finding people and I ensured her she will be able too find people to hang with at the pre teen place and hang out

Also my dd13 is in the bow making business and can make Disney bows for the trip.

Email Lorensbowtique@gmail.com
(I monitor the emails). Or like us on fb to see what she has
Www.facebook.com/Lorensbowtique

We will be on the cruise me , dh , ds 18, dd 17, dd 16
Just found did boards
What is a fish extender? How do we join?
We are dvc and using points first time to cruise with dlc
Any info much appreciated!

Just found did boards

Hi Martha! We'll be celebrating our 15th anniversary on this sailing

There are plenty of topics here on the DIS about FEs, but it's really as simple as follows:

1. Join the FE group for this cruise by posting right here saying you want to participate.

2. Give your room number and the names and ages of those in your party to the FE group leader when he sends you a private message asking for it.

3. Make or buy a fish extender.

4. Start planning your FE gifts. You can start making them but don't get too far ahead of yourself until the FE group leader gives everyone the final list of who is participating. Then you will know how many people are playing and how many gifts you need to make.

5. Make your gifts.

6. Pass them out on the ship!

If you have any questions about any of the above, just post here it should help stir up some conversation here!

There us still time to join. Send me a PM with your details - cabin number, names and ages if kids, e-mail for final list distribution.

Welcome!

There us still time to join. Send me a PM with your details - cabin number, names and ages if kids, e-mail for final list distribution.

Welcome![/QUOTE

How do I pm? I can't find it
I am new to dis boards

So while I am trying to get my 10 posts

What excursions have you signed up for?
Any recommendations?

So while I am trying to get my 10 posts

What excursions have you signed up for?
Any recommendations?

I think replies counts as posts. :). I had the same issue as well in the beginning.

We r doing the dolphin encounter at Atlantis.

And then we got the bundle while at castaway cay. Snorkeling, bikes , tube rental, and stingrays

Is this your first cruise? It is our second

First cruise with the Mouse

47 days!
We are doing string ray adventure and on nassau
The forts and Junkanoo

What are some of the things all you disney cruisers have done? Really need help here

Just found did boards

Ahhh this is so exciting finally someone my age on this board!!! I'm 18 as well! And I have a little brother who is 16. I would love to get to know your kids!

Have you done fish extenders before?

What did u give?

I have never participated in one but I met ppl on here before my cruise in 2011 and her mom included me and my brother in her fish exchange. I got a goodie bag of stuff like sticky notes and pens and this cute Minnie Mouse keychain that opened up and had lip gloss in side. I was little stuff but much appreciated

Ahhh this is so exciting finally someone my age on this board!!! I'm 18 as well! And I have a little brother who is 16. I would love to get to know your kids!

This is our first DCL cruise and our third in total. Previous cruises were with RCCL and Princess around the Mediterranean. My daughter and her new fiancé (they got engaged a week or so ago) are 27 which is older than you but they will go to the nightclubs etc if you wanted company. I may join them :). We haven't booked any excursions as we have 7 days in WDW first so are hoping to relax.

Are we there yet? ddcad

I meant to ask on my last post quoting u.. I love being able to meet people on here before the cruise and your kids are my age. If they want to we could personal message our names and info (when u have enough posts) and talk on fb or whatever before the trip. That only if they want to an you are okay with it of course.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter