• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

July 14,2013 - Disney Dream - 4 Night Bahama Cruise

Hi,
We are not new to DCL but new to this website and fish extenders. We sailed on the Magic in May 2007 for your Honeymoon. This trip will be our second trip and we have 4 other families meeting us too! I can across fish extending one day browsing through Disney pages. We would like to participate in the fish extender event on this cruise and not sure that I am at the right place to do this.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Julie

i know this post is from a while ago but i just came across it. how old are the kids in the other families? just trying to find some kids possibly my age haha

swimminggirl16 said:
i know this post is from a while ago but i just came across it. how old are the kids in the other families? just trying to find some kids possibly my age haha

Hey swimming girl 16. I have two daughters. One is 13 and the other is 5. Can't wait to meet you guys

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

We will be on this cruise as well. We are now gold and excited to be able to book early! Me, DH, DD10 and DD4.

UPDATED FE LIST as of May 5, 2013

8 cabins, 17 adults, 14 children (10 girls, 4 boys)
screen names and make up follows

jaurban 2 adults, DD10, DD4
kwm 3 adults, DD13
kwm 2 adults, DS11, DD9
MickeyMaz 2 adults, DS16, DD13
ColonFamilia, 2 adults, DD13, DD12, DS7
swimminggirl16, 2 adults, DD18, DS16
julizemail, 2 adults, DD13, DD5
Marthatracks, 2 adults

Anyone else? Can't wait until the cruise. 2 months left.

Ok, anyone else who wants to participate, let me know, so I can add you to the list. Those who have joined, I don't have all the info for everyone yet - if you supply me with an e-mail by PM I will e-mail the spreadsheet to everyone with the cabin numbers. I am not sure if we decided on a cut off date, but I think it should be soon, maybe by Memorial Day?

Ok, anyone else who wants to participate, let me know, so I can add you to the list. Those who have joined, I don't have all the info for everyone yet - if you supply me with an e-mail by PM I will e-mail the spreadsheet to everyone with the cabin numbers. I am not sure if we decided on a cut off date, but I think it should be soon, maybe by Memorial Day?

Thanks again for putting this together. Memorial day sounds good. When you get a chance can you list screen names of those that need to PM you their email addresses?

Hi
Are we too late to join in the fish extender? We are 3 adults but it sounds a lot of fun. :)
Regards
Yorkshirelass

Hi
I need to do 5 more posts before I can send pm's. I had to change my username as I haven't been to Disneyworld since 2008.
Regards
Yorkshirelass

Hi
New to the FE. Any help in what to do and buy would be gratefully received. We live in Yorkshire and wondered if sweets (candy) would be appropriate.

We will be on this cruise as well. We are now gold and excited to be able to book early! Me, DH, DD10 and DD4.

UPDATED FE LIST as of May 5, 2013

8 cabins, 17 adults, 14 children (10 girls, 4 boys)
screen names and make up follows

jaurban 2 adults, DD10, DD4
kwm 3 adults, DD13
kwm 2 adults, DS11, DD9
MickeyMaz 2 adults, DS16, DD13
ColonFamilia, 2 adults, DD13, DD12, DS7
swimminggirl16, 2 adults, DD18, DS16
julizemail, 2 adults, DD13, DD5
Marthatracks, 2 adults

I have e-mails for some of you and will send the full spreadsheet around later, if others would like to send I can provide it that way. Otherwise, will figure out how to attach it to a PM.

Hey I don't wanna give anything away but I do need some info from a couple of u.... What size shoes do your kids wear.. DD10 jaurban, DD12 ColonFamilia, and DD9 kwm? Don't tell them anything! Haha

Hi
Is there anything that teenage girls would appreciate as a gift from the UK? It will have to be on the small side though as luggage allowances are not very generous. My daughter is 27 and has made some suggestions but thought some ideas would help?
Yorkshirelass

Hi
Is there anything that teenage girls would appreciate as a gift from the UK? It will have to be on the small side though as luggage allowances are not very generous. My daughter is 27 and has made some suggestions but thought some ideas would help?
Yorkshirelass

Hi! I'm 18 and I think anything from the UK would be amazing! Something as little as a keychain or giant sticker or something would be super cool to get.

swimminggirl16, kwm's dd9 shoe size is kids 3 1/2 or 8 inches long from heel to toe. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter