July 13, 2013 Eastern Carribean

I think a magnet exchange sounds like fun. My daughter and I are already planning our door decorations. Not sure if we will do the fish extender.

Thanks very much cruiser830. Now I know what to look for. We did a disney magic cruise last year, which was great, and indeed saw these things. We wondered what it was about, but did not pay attention to it. I am glad I found DIS now I get to know loads of other things. I mentioned 417 days by now. This is not to the cruise but untill we will start our Disney Holiday on 30.06.2013.

We are Marco (39), Wendy (34), Franska (Grandma 56) and Samy Jo (7)

We enjoyed our Disney vacation so much last year that we booked again for next year. Disney is great!!!!!!!!

Well, we have been busy with travel plans. We leave in less than 2 months for our Alaska cruise and then we are getting our plans together for our December cruise.

We will be spending 4 days (including NYE) post cruise at WDW.:banana: We booked our hotel by bidding on Priceline and ended up with the Renaissance near Seaworld. Now we just need to figure out our park pass needs. Since we will also be going back to WDW in July, we are looking at passes that will combine the 2 trips. It is all in decision mode now.

For our July Fantasy cruise we also booked the RCCL Enchantment of the Seas for a 4 day out of PC for July 8. We get off, have 1 night in PC and then get on the Fantasy. We figured as long as we were spending the $$ on flights from SEA, we better make the most of our time.;)

Now, we just need to get through these last couple of weeks of school and then the fun can begin. :woohoo:

Good morning everyone. We booked this cruise initially for christmas of 2012 on the magic out of gal. tx. My dw was not allowed to take time off from her job at the hospital so we moved it to this cruise. We have been on the dream and wonder (dvc members cruise) and are excited for a 7 day cruise. Our wonderful friends will be with us again and I am sure they will join in the conversation. They are busy right now finalizing plans for Aulani. Last day of school today for me:teacher: woohoo, thank god, amen....:banana:

We are:
DH Scott
DW Hope
DS Matt 15
DS Tim 12

Disney fanatics for sure.

We are on this cruise! :dance3: Recently moved our dummy dates from Xmas to the Western Caribbean cruse that is set for 7/20, but when we looked at the itinerary again decided that we liked the 3 days at sea and we love St. Maarteen. So we moved it to 7/13. We were there 5 years ago for our 25th wedding anniversary. This will be our 5th Cruise on DCL. Can't say enough about how wonderful it can be. It will probably be the last time my kids can use Vibe, the teen club. My daughter will be 17 and my son 16. Last time they had a blast (on a five day cruise) and still have friends they chat with via facebook, etc.

looking forward to getting to know many of you over the next year and two weeks. When can we start a count-down? :goodvibes

We are going and are so excited! My parents, myself, along with DH, DG11 and DG6! We haven't told the kids yet-They have watched the DCL special on Netflix and have been asking to go forever! I'd love to be on the door magnet list too!

Just booked today. :thumbsup2

We did a Christmas Cruise when my son was 6 months old. He'll be 5 years old when we do this Cruise next year. This will be our daughter's first Cruise and she'll be 17 months old when we set sail.

Is it time to dust off our FE yet?:confused3

Not sure when we'll tell the kids.

Hi all,

I have opened a Facebook group for this cruise. It is a closed group so you need to request to be added. Just search Disney Fantasy July 13, 2013 and it should be the only item showing.

The fb page is for fun and getting to know others in a more private setting than the DIS.

We are booked on this cruise as well! Just got back from the western itinerary on the Fantasy and LOVED it! We can't wait to sail again next summer on the same ship and do the eastern itinerary.

It will be me, my DH and our DD, who will be 9 1/2 at the time of sailing! It was great making pen pal frineds before the trip, the girls all emailed each other and enjoyed meeting at the port and in the kid's club. Made it a lot easier for my DD, who can be quite shy and is an only child.

I put a request in for the FB page, we were pretty active on FB with our other group, it seemed easier on there versus the Dis Boards, but we all kept up with both!

Hi Kim! Happy to hear you enjoyed your time on the Fantasy. We are so excited to sail DCL again. I have added you to the FB group along with Andy and 1 other person.

Hi! :wave2:

Just booked yesterday! This will be our 2nd Disney cruise. Our 1st was part of our disneymoon in 2009.

I've only ever cruised to Bermuda and the Bahamas. I'm excited to hear about our ports!

The new Passporter's guide to Disney Cruises comes out tomorrow. :cool1:

I preordered via Amazon a few weeks ago. SHould have by the end of the week

We just got off the ship on July 14. While on board, we booked the Eastern Caribbean Cruise for next year! My DH and I are So excited. We didn't even tell the kids about it yet. We want to surprise them for Christmas! I sent a request to be part of the Facebook group. :) :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter