July 13, 2012 - 5 Nights on the Disney Dream

Heading out tomorrow for a night at BWV before sailaway Friday! Safe travels to everyone and enjoy the cruise party:

Packed:thumbsup2
Animals taken care of:thumbsup2
House, as clean as it will be:thumbsup2
Kids getting ready for bed:thumbsup2
ORLANDO here we come. :wave2:
We leave in the morning. See you all on-board.

Just got back:( We had a great time on the cruise and thank you to all who had left us the great treats. Sorry we didn't get to the meet & great. Unfortunately it took us a little time to get settled upon arrival. Hope to have this experience again:)

I understand magical2day - I didn't make it by either. We were too busy playing mini-golf and eating ice cream and exploring the ship! :lovestruc

Thanks for all the fun fish extender gifts!

I missed the meet and greet too but WOW! My daughter loved the FE gifts, both receiving and delivering. When we woke up this morning she said "do I have school today?" I said no, she said "so can we go on the Disney cruise again?"

Made me a little sad but it was a GREAT TRIP!!!:goodvibes

It was so much fun! Thank you for all of the great gifts! What a wonderful first time experience!

We had a great time but it went by so quickly though! Thanks everyone for all the great FE's my boys were over joyed! Lots of creative and thoughtful goodies!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter