July 13, 2012 - 5 Nights on the Disney Dream

Am I supposed to pick up the documents from AAA or will they come in the mail? Oh man, I hope they havent been sitting with my agent this whole time while I have been anxiously checking my mailbox every day! :(

I did get an envelope from AAA that they received the end of May and mailed to my house but it was just a folder with instructions to complete my online check-in. I couldn't remember if my agent said he would send them to me or if I should call so since I was DYING :hyper: of anticipation I decided to call and check. I think it's a little too convenient that they came the same day I called considering that the letter was postmarked June 4th and it only had to make it to Pennsylvania:confused3. I know they call it snail-mail but 10 days? I don't think so.

I'd give them a call just to check, it could be that they were just waiting for my $100 gift card. BTW, it was a bit of a let down overall. Everything I needed to know I got from stalking these message boards!

:banana::woohoo::cool1:!!!SUPER EXCITED!!!:cheer2::cool1::yay:

Just in case I missed any posts, are there any updates on the missing cabin #s?

Thank you! Can't wait to see everyone's FEs!
:banana:

Was just wondering that myself and came back to check. I re-scanned the thread since my last post and didn't see any updates. With less than 4 weeks to go, cruise documents out and there still being availability in every cabin category for this cruise (meaning no GTY's), no one should still be waiting for their room assignment. Hope to hear on the missing rooms soon!

Hello Everyone

I am new to this board and although a "seasoned" cruiser (40+) this will only be my 2nd Disney Cruise. My youngest granddaughter is 9 and she wanted to cruise Disney because....it is Disney....and I took her older sister on Wonder when she was younger.

I am really excited about seeing Dream and cruising on Disney again. We will probably stay on the ship most of the time...although we will spend some beach time at CC.

Just wanted to pop in....introduce ourselves as say hello!

Sharon

Welcome to the thread for the Dream cruise! I have a 10yr old daughter so maybe the girls will cross paths during the activities. Unlike other cruises we have taken, I don't think we have to wonder if there are going to be any children our kids ages.

Hello Everyone

I am really excited about seeing Dream and cruising on Disney again. We will probably stay on the ship most of the time...although we will spend some beach time at CC.

Just wanted to pop in....introduce ourselves as say hello!

Sharon

:welcome::welcome::welcome:

Hello to all FE's! I don't think I have seen any updates on the staterooms of "Momoftwotx", "VG9493", & "Barfield". I think that's all I'm missing to complete my bags. Hopefully we can get those soon because we are getting closer to cruisin:cool1::cheer2: (PS: Is there a time limit?)

I took a trip to the craft store yesterday to get fabric for my fish extender and today I got my magnetic paper from AVERY to print out ears for my door porthole! All I need is those last three stateroom numbers and I'm good to go!:cheer2:

Got most of my FE stuff today :cheer2: Time to finish putting everything together as we fly out on the 6th. The time is moving super fast now.

Please let me know if you need the final list. Email me at
mickeydreamcruise@gmail.com. I have also posted an update on our facebook page for those who have an account. There are a couple people I still need to hear from: Momoftwotx
VG9493
Also let me know if there are any changes or corrections.

It probably isn't a good idea to watch Speed 2: Cruise Control before you take a cruise! The first cruise I took was right after I saw the movie Poseidon:scared1:

(BTW, not trying to scare anyone, those waves occur mostly in the North Atlantic ocean, not in the Bahamas.)

Is there a formal night? Or just semi-formal? It's probably obvious but I'm not finding any info anywhere!

Is there a formal night? Or just semi-formal? It's probably obvious but I'm not finding any info anywhere!

Hello! For our 5 night cruise, we'll have just a semi-formal night which will be on our sea day (Monday). If it's helpful for the future, Disney typically reserves formal nights for cruises that are 7 nights or longer. See you soon!

YAHOO It is getting closer. Can not wait?? I am debating if I should start packing yet??

I gave my DD her new Princess wheeled duffle on Tuesday and she already packed it with what she thinks she'll need, Teddy bear, 10 pairs of undies, 4 t-shirts, swimsuits, a nightgown, and books. I don't have the heart to unpack it and put what she really needs inside (like clothes and shoes maybe:confused3).

I do have some things already set aside to pack and I'll probably start next week (after I do the laundry) :banana:

I am also creating a pre-pack load of clothes. I think the one thing I have to try to do is not "over pack". I want to make sure I'm not carrying a 70lb suitcase across the airport. Plus I'm planning on packing my FE's in a separate piece of luggage so nothing gets damaged. (now back to my laundry!):laundy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter