July 13, 2012 - 5 Nights on the Disney Dream

Hello FE participants.

I wanted to personalize my FE gifts for all the kids but I noticed not all had their kids names on the list. Please add their names to the list or e-mail their names to me. If you don't wish to share their names, no worries, I can have some generic ones as well. :goodvibes

Thanks.

Hello FE participants.

I wanted to personalize my FE gifts for all the kids but I noticed not all had their kids names on the list. Please add their names to the list or e-mail their names to me. If you don't wish to share their names, no worries, I can have some generic ones as well. :goodvibes

Thanks.

Sending an update on names: DD(13)-Rachel and DD(10)-Rebecca.
Excited to see all the FE's!!! I think we are going to start getting some together this weekend.

Just wanted to let all those who don't have facebook that I have updated the FE list. We have 21 families who have joined the FE fun. (There may be more cabins than families. Remember, don't stress! This is vacation. Cabin gifts are fine!!!!!!) This FE is now closed!!!!!!

I have a dear friend who just booked this cruise. I was going to give her my FE for her door and give her this site. If the FE is now closed - should I not even share this fun activity with her?:confused: Please advise. Thanks

I think we have some extras. If you think your friend would enjoy doing this FE activity, just let me know their info:)

I started making something to put in my FE bags and DD saw me and insisted that she get one for herself then and thereprincess:. She still doesn't know what they are for though.

Just stopping by to say hello! It also sounds like a lot of you will enjoy the FE exchange.

Just wanted to let all those who don't have facebook that I have updated the FE list. We have 21 families who have joined the FE fun. (There may be more cabins than families. Remember, don't stress! This is vacation. Cabin gifts are fine!!!!!!) This FE is now closed!!!!!!

If you need me to email you a copy of the list contact me at: mickeydreamcruise@gmail.com

I still need the stateroom numbers for VG9493, Momoftwotx, Torimom, Casamartinez and the Hubler's.

Looks like everyone is excited to start/finish their FE gifts so send me the info asap.

Jenny

Of the five families listed above, I know that we're still waiting on stateroom numbers for "momoftwotx" & "vg9493", but does anyone have stateroom numbers for "barfield" or "mcginty"? I thought I had the most recent list!?!?!? Thanks so much and see you all real soon! Justen

Of the five families listed above, I know that we're still waiting on stateroom numbers for "momoftwotx" & "vg9493", but does anyone have stateroom numbers for "barfield" or "mcginty"? I thought I had the most recent list!?!?!? Thanks so much and see you all real soon! Justen

Come to think of it, there is no posting for Barfield or McGinty stateroom #'s. That makes 4 that we need.

I noticed that when I put the staterooms on a spreadsheet so that I could figure out my delivery route and I only had 17 rooms. Perhaps they haven't gotten their room assignments yet?

OK, we discussed this confusion b4 on which night was going to be Pirate Night for making Palo reservations, etc. If you recall back a while ago the website listed Day 4, sea day as Pirate Night but when a few of us called DCL we were told that it would be on Day 3, Nassau.

If you go to your on-line reservation, select "cruise activities" the website is now indicating that Pirate Night is on Day 3, Nassau / Sunday 6/15.

Not posting this to add any confusion just passing on that the DCL website has changed.

For a 5 night everyone will eat at 2 of the 3 dining rooms twice. As it is now for our cruise (subject to DCL change) night 2 / Sat July 14 is the night of the single dining room experience - if your Remy reservation is on any other night than Saturday then you will be able to dine at each restaurant at least once as a family. Here is what I received and hope this helps, if not let me know.
R- Royal Palace
A- Animators Palate
E- Enchanted Garden

The choices on the 5 night Disney Dream for July 13th to 18th
Rotation #1 R, A, E, E, R
Rotation #2 A, E, R, R, A
Rotation #3 E, R, A, A, E

Thanks for posting these. As it turns out I do have Palo reservations on that second night. I'm familiar with Animators from the Winder and Magic but not the other 2. We are also traveling with a first time family. If you had to miss out on one of them, which one would you choose?

Thanks

Thanks for posting these. As it turns out I do have Palo reservations on that second night. I'm familiar with Animators from the Winder and Magic but not the other 2. We are also traveling with a first time family. If you had to miss out on one of them, which one would you choose?

Thanks

Animators on the Dream is very different than on the clasic ships. Check out DCL site for details (interactive screens - like turtle talk with Crush). If there are younger kids in the group I would skip Royal or Enchanted as Animators is so much different as it is more kid focussed IMHO. Or, if your kids are old enough let them go to Animators while you are enjoying Palo as the serving team will take great care of the kids if any are old enough to fly solo for a bit.

Animators on the Dream is very different than on the clasic ships. Check out DCL site for details (interactive screens - like turtle talk with Crush). If there are younger kids in the group I would skip Royal or Enchanted as Animators is so much different as it is more kid focussed IMHO. Or, if your kids are old enough let them go to Animators while you are enjoying Palo as the serving team will take great care of the kids if any are old enough to fly solo for a bit.

Thanks. The kids in our group are between 5-8 years old so it sounds like Animators is a must for us. :goodvibes

The cruise is almost here!!

100_0578.jpg

Yes:banana: we are so anxious to leave for the cruise!
QUESTION:
I have a set of pillowcases for my girls that I would like to get signed by the characters while we are cruising. What's the best way to get this done? I know somebody who told me to bring them to a front desk along with fabric markers and I think they said the items will be brought back to our cabin after they are signed?:confused3 Is it also ok to bring a little thank you gift for the signing of the items; such as a popular packaged baked good from the area?

Yes:banana: we are so anxious to leave for the cruise!
QUESTION:
I have a set of pillowcases for my girls that I would like to get signed by the characters while we are cruising. What's the best way to get this done? I know somebody who told me to bring them to a front desk along with fabric markers and I think they said the items will be brought back to our cabin after they are signed?:confused3 Is it also ok to bring a little thank you gift for the signing of the items; such as a popular packaged baked good from the area?

You have it correct. Drop off at Guest Services the first day. We put the pillowcases and fabric markers in a ziploc bag and included a piece of paper with our stateroom number on it so they new where to return them. You can then also put some snacks or treats in the bag for the "characters" that sign them. One tip is to only include darker colored fabric markers as yellow does not show up well.

I picked up my cruise book from AAA today! The letter was postmarked June 4th but my agent said it just came today.

I picked up my cruise book from AAA today! The letter was postmarked June 4th but my agent said it just came today.

Am I supposed to pick up the documents from AAA or will they come in the mail? Oh man, I hope they havent been sitting with my agent this whole time while I have been anxiously checking my mailbox every day! :(

Just in case I missed any posts, are there any updates on the missing cabin #s?

Thank you! Can't wait to see everyone's FEs!
:banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter