July 13, 2012 - 5 Nights on the Disney Dream

Happy three-months-'til-the-cruise day!!

100_0423.jpg

:mickeyjum Hi all. I just finished putting together the FE list. We have 11 families. I don't have all info from everyone but there is plenty of time. so far I have the following families:

No1MouseFan
MassachusettsMouse
Elliotts
Our3boys
jashmom
Magical2Day
CasaMartinez
Momoftwotx
Toria
mrp4352
VG9493

Please let me know if I have forgotten you.

I booked parasailing today and rented some bikes for Castaway Cay. Does anyone know if I can book teen spa treatment online before we board? I have not been able to find this out. I seem to be only able to book adult treatments.

I am getting very excited. Only 89 more days. Don't forget about our Facebook site. https://www.facebook.com/groups/359029074117884/ [/FONT]

You are allowed to ship one box (no exceptions) directly to the ship. I ripped off the following instructions/restrictions from another post:

ONE box per stateroom, no exceptions.
• The package must have the guest full name, ship, sailing date, stateroom number or GTY if you have not been assigned a stateroom number.
• The package also must have a packing slip attached to the outside of the box that details the contents of the package. For prescriptions, a copy of the prescription is sufficient. Your list may or may not be read but it must have one. Write packing slip on the outside of the envelope.
• NO FOODS/DRINKS OF ANY KIND, LIQUOR OF ANY KIND, FIREARMS, ETC.. Items that cannot be shipped to the Disney Cruise Line Warehouse and delivered to the ship include: food products (any and all food products including baby food/formula), beverages (liquor, water, etc.), chemicals, and luggage. These items will not be accepted at the warehouse and will be returned. This may cause the dogs to hit on your box and that would be a bad thing.
• The required size of the cartons you are shipping down have to be about the size of a record storage box 12 inches on a side and should not weigh more than 20 lbs.

Address your package(s) to:
Disney Cruise Line Warehouse
Guest Name / Stateroom # (GTY, if you don't know what it is when you send the package)
Disney Address
Phone: #

In the bottom left corner of the top of the package put the following information: ATTN: HOUSEKEEPING
*Name
*Sail Date
*Ship
*Stateroom Number
*Packing slip that details contents of the package (for prescriptions, a copy of the prescription is sufficient)

Just dropping in to say hello! I was able to do online check in on Saturday. I was able to get a Palo ressie for dinner, but no brunch. I guess I will try on the ship. I also could not believe that they had 4 cabanas left. I did not book one of those. One day closer to getting on the ship :banana:
Have a great week everyone.

Is it possible to use a Disney Gift card at Castaway Cay or does one have to use the ship key card? I'm thinking there's got to be a gift shop for souvenirs.

Is it possible to use a Disney Gift card at Castaway Cay or does one have to use the ship key card? I'm thinking there's got to be a gift shop for souvenirs.

I am pretty sure you have to use your key card but you can use Disney Gift card to place a credit on your shipboard account.

We are staying in Orlando before hand at The Crowne Plaza. Now I am waiting on DH to tell me where he wants to have dinner, so that I can make ressies. Is anyone else staying in Orlando before the cruise?

Hi, would love to join the FE group. Our 4th cruise and just found out about it. My DW and DD (14) and I are in #12006.

My GTY assignment arrived!!! :dance3::banana::yay::woohoo::cool1:

You're looking at the proud owner of stateroom 7004! All the way at the front of the ship!

We are staying in Orlando before hand at The Crowne Plaza. Now I am waiting on DH to tell me where he wants to have dinner, so that I can make ressies. Is anyone else staying in Orlando before the cruise?

We are also going to be in Orlando a few days before the cruise. Hope to get to the parks and Downtown Disney. Unfortunately DH will be tied up with business some of the time. Nothing like unpacking then repacking!

We are also going to be in Orlando a few days before the cruise. Hope to get to the parks and Downtown Disney. Unfortunately DH will be tied up with business some of the time. Nothing like unpacking then repacking!

Do you have your stateroom number? I want to add it to the list.

I've posted this on a couple of cruise boards, but have not received any answers. So, I'm hoping a fellow cruiser would know the answer....Several families we are cruising with have talked about doing an excursion while at CC. While I have looked up the excursions of interest, they state "ages 5 and up". I was wondering if my family can still do the excursions with my 2 younger children (ages 3 and 4) in tow. We've been on other cruises where we went snorkeling and visited stingrays and my younger children did ALL of the activites with us. We just didn't have to pay for them. I was wondering if the same thing applied at CC. TIA! 78 more days until we criuse....

Do you have your stateroom number? I want to add it to the list.
Yes, we have a stateroom which is #10-090. (Deck 10). I had posted it earlier but maybe it was overlooked:confused3
I do have a question about the fish extenders: I have been gathering items for the groups. However I am not sure for some of the the families involved exactly how many people are in the group. Also, if there are children, what are their gender and age. If it is possible to get a rough idea of this; it would make it easier to provide the appropriate age & gender items. I would feel bad if I didn't have my goodies ready in time:hourglass
We are a family of 4:DW(me), DH, DD(age13), & DD(age10)

Hello everyone! Just spent some time catching up on the thread. Also just sent a fb add request (love putting faces to names). Booked this trip in December and have been planning ever since (stayed up til almost 2am reading the WDW Frommer's guide last night lol). 2 families in our group with a total of 14 of us. I'll be with my DS's 12 & 3, DNiece 8, and DM in cabins 5020 & 5022. I'm a planner...so I'd love to hear tips from previous Dream cruisers. This is my 2nd DCL cruise. :banana:

My family is also doing Saratoga Springs the week before (7/6 - 7/13) and plan on visiting the Disney and Universal parks so my spreadsheet is becoming massive!

Just checking in to see how anyone made out booking excursions. My DH was able to book bikes, the glass bottom boat, parasailing, rafts/tubes, and a couples massage:cool1: I wasn't unable to keep my eyes open long enough to watch the process but he said it was a little confusing. We called today to make sure everything was in ok and luckily it was!

Hi Everyone,

We finally are able to go online! Yay! Any suggestions? I booked Palo dinner on our NASA night, but that's it so far. Is it best to do the package on CC that includes all four things? Including the bike ride? My husband and I will be traveling with DS 14, DS 11, and DS 7.

What else should we do????

Thank you!

Wendy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter