July 13, 2012 - 5 Nights on the Disney Dream

Our cruise will be around the corner before we know it. I know there hasn't been much movement on this thread but hopefully it will pick up as it get's closer. Perhaps it is time to start compiling the FE list. Who's in?

Count us in!:banana:

I'm definitely in for the FE. I don't know if the rest of my family will be, yet...

Hi Everyone!
DH and I are on this cruise (without the kids-taking them in March).
We are doing a back to back Dream cruise. 7/8/12 - 7/13/12 & 7/13/12 -7/18/12.
10 days of Dreamin' :woohoo:

Count us in on the FE if we do one.

Hi Everyone. I will start a spreadsheet for the FE exchange. When you have your room assignment let me know. Let's keep this FE open until July 1, 2012. After that day it is closed!!!!!

Just created a Facebook page for our cruise. Give me your name and I will add you to the group!

Page is called:
Cruisin with Mickey 7.13.12-7.18.12

Hi Everyone. I will start a spreadsheet for the FE exchange. When you have your room assignment let me know. Let's keep this FE open until July 1, 2012. After that day it is closed!!!!!

Thanks!! I want to be on the list - but I probably won't have a stateroom for a while since I'm GTY...

Michelle

We will be sailing on this cruise and would like to be added to the fish extender list.
DH, DW (ME) , DD (13), and DD (10) we have gty stateroom no number yet.:woohoo:

Was able to book excursions last night at midnight and was able to get CC Cabana. Even with the ability to book at 120 days, these were going kinda quick even with what I assume is minimal folks who can book at 12 so wanted to give folks a heads up to go on-line at midnight of their first booking day if you want anything specific. Happy Sailing to all!

Hi!! I'm so excited you started a Facebook page and fish extenders! Please count us in! My name is Wendy Ruiz and my husband is Robert Ruiz. This is our 1st Disney cruise, we are SOO excited! Can't wait to see the page!!!

Just created a Facebook page for our cruise. Give me your name and I will add you to the group!

Page is called:

I'm not sure if I posted this correctly so I am trying again:) still new to disboards. Can you please add Wendy Ruiz and RobertbRuiz to the fb page :) and also add our family to the fish extender list. Thank you so much!!!

Page is called:

Our cabin #7614 :) Ruiz Family 3 boys (7,11,14)

I also heard some groups do candy swaps, has anyone heard of those? Just curious what they are.

I also heard some groups do candy swaps, has anyone heard of those? Just curious what they are.

Not sure about candy swaps, have heard and seen families bring candy goodie bags for cast members. This will be our 6th & 7th cruise (doing B2B) so anyone feel free to ask any questions, will do my best to help folks out. Happy sailing to all!

Our cabin is #10-090 :cool1:. We do not have a facebook page so would like to get all info off of this site. We are excited to see more activity as we get closer to the cruise date. Just bought my items to make our 1st FE!!!!:yay:
Again traveling with DH, DD(10), DD(13), & myself.

Page is called:

Hi! I was not able to find the fb page. It's Cruisin with Mickey 7.13.12-7.18.12 ? I also tried just Cruisin with Mickey, no searches found.

Thank you for your help.

Wendy

Was able to book excursions last night at midnight and was able to get CC Cabana. Even with the ability to book at 120 days, these were going kinda quick even with what I assume is minimal folks who can book at 12 so wanted to give folks a heads up to go on-line at midnight of their first booking day if you want anything specific. Happy Sailing to all!

I tried to look on the Disney website for more info on the CC Cabana but wasn't able to find anything. Can you share more about it and why you liked them? Thanks much. :)

Thanks for starting the list. It will be me Helen, Nelson (DH), Aiden (DS), Colin (DS). :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter