July 12 2014 Fantasy Eastern Caribbean Cruise

Wow! I was off the dis boards for awhile and look at our group! I have made a request to join the Facebook group. It's still my family ( DH, DD(8), DD(3), DS(3) & me) in one cabin and my parents in another cabin. We are jonesing for our cruise!

HI there. I just joined the forum and I just booked our trip, so I was hoping to add ourselves to the list of travelers for July 12th?
Stateroom:7501
Adults: 1
Children: 1 (14 yr old)
FE participants:
Occasion:celebrating life
Other important info: First Cruise!

I apologize if my etiquette is off, but traveling alone (as a single parent) is a little daunting.

Hi there~! Well my daughter and I are taking our first cruise, and we are hoping to meet some folks on board....
We are all booked, will be staying at WDW just before the trip....
My daughter is 14, and is chomping at the bit! It sounds far away, but I think time is going to fly. Please say hi if you have a chance!
Happy New Year!
pirate:

Welcome Aboard! It will be an amazing cruise. Your daughter will make friends in the kids club and have a blast.

We have had to change our plans and will now be doing a different cruise and WDW.

Somehow I am no longer on the fb page :( I am hoping I can still get an answer on here. I just got back from DW and realized I should have ordered the picture CD before I left for my trip. Lesson learned. Is this an option for the cruise? Do they take as many pictures on the cruise? The only time we have been on the cruise was for our wedding so naturally there were a lot of pictures. I was just wondering if it would be worth ordering the CD.

Hi Guys and Gals!

First time Disney Cruiser here. Single mom with my four kids in tow. Can I join I the fun so I don't miss anything?

Super excited!

We're going too!
It's me (15), my sister (12), and our parents. It would great to get know some people (especially teens) before we go so message me!!!!!!!

It makes me very sad to say that we had to cancel our cruise. I'll be thinking of all of you in July and wishing I was on board.

If anyone wants to try to book our room, it was 9654 - Deluxe Family Oceanview.

I know someone earlier asked about being on the 10th floor vs the 9th. I sailed on the 10th last time and wouldn't do it again if I had a choice to move. My family wasn't ever bothered by it, but I found the noise from above to be disturbing in the early mornings. I'm not a very heavy sleeper. I also found the music from pirate night to be unpleasantly loud from in my room.

Wish I was going. I hope you all have an amazing vacation!

This is my family's first Disney cruise. We are sailing with my inlaws, sister-inlaw's family and step inlaws families. There will be 21 of us total. CRAZY!!

The children range in age from age 4-17.

Any tips for us? Thanks in advance.

Hi, My family will also be on this cruise! It's my husband and I and our two DS 10 and 6! I also just requested to join the FB group.
118 days and counting, this will be our first Disney Cruise and my birthday!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter