July 12 2014 Fantasy Eastern Caribbean Cruise

Pirategirrrl

Mouseketeer
Or as I call it my birthday cruise. Thank you all for celebrating with me :rotfl2:
This will be our third cruise on the Fantasy. We were just on the Fantasy February 2 Western Caribbean cruise. We want to go back! The weather was fantastic and we had a great time. A lot of fun in the sun :beach:
We are already planning what we want to do on this cruise.
I can't wait to meet others who will be on the cruise. I am hoping people will start posting soon. Looking forward to chatting with everyone :yay:

pirate:

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list :thumbsup2

Have a great cruise!

I was wondering when someone would kickoff the thread. It'll be myself, DW (SC Minnie) and DD who will be 20 when we cruise as her birthday is 7/11.

I like cruises to celebrate things! (I'm Pirategirrrl's DH.)

We should probably start getting a roll call and preliminary FE list going (it's easier if we start early and edit rather than going back trying to re-create things.)

aaklang
Stateroom: 9654
Adults: 2
Children: 2 (DS7, DD3)
FE Participants: Yes
Occasion:
Other important info:

Dancin Mom
Staterooms:
Children: 1 (DD8)
Occasion:
Other important info:

karipenn
Staterooms:
Children: 1 (DD7)
Occasion: Anniversary (10th)
Other important info:

lahicks68
Staterooms:
Adults: 4
Children: 3 (DD7, DD2, DS2)
FE Participants: Yes
Occasion: lahicks68's birthday
Other important info:

magrudersmakes3
Stateroom:
Adults:
Children:
FE Participants:
Occasion:
Other important info:

Pirategirrrl and reimero
Stateroom: 5022
Children: 0
FE participants: Y
Occasion: Pirategirrrl's birthday
Other important info:

rsmith8735
Stateroom:
Children: 3 (DS13, DS12, DD8)
FE participants:
Occasion:
Other important info: First Cruise!

scduckman and SC Minnie
Stateroom:
Adults: 3
Children: 0
FE participants:
Occasion: DD's birthday
Other important info:

We will also be on this cruise. We are cruising with a couple of other families we met on our September Dream cruise. It seems so far away :sad1:

Ahoy there! We are on this cruise as well! Thanks for getting this thread going. It will be me, DH, and DDs (10 & 8 at time of sailing). We hoped to go sooner... July 2014 is a long way from now..but gives us something to look forward to. We are in for FE for sure.

Hi there! My family just got off the Wonder (02/25-03/02/13) and we booked this cruise for my birthday! We can't wait. The Wonder was our first DCL cruise and it was a blast! We have 2 cabins - DH, DD(7), DD(2), DS(2) and myself in one and the grandparents in the other. So excited but it seems so far away. We participated in our first FE and can't wait to do it again.

Welcome, everybody! It sure looks like a lot of birthdays are going to be celebrated on this cruise!!!

We are planning on booking this cruise in the next few weeks. My 40th birthday is July 19th and we've been on cruises and we go to Disney World every year, but have never been on a Disney Cruise. I'm excited!! :)

My family will also be on the Fantasy this week. This is our first cruise, DH and I are so excited, but we have not told our children.
At the time of cruise DS 13, DS 12 and DD 8.

My family will also be on the Fantasy this week. This is our first cruise, DH and I are so excited, but we have not told our children.
At the time of cruise DS 13, DS 12 and DD 8.

Welcome! I've added you to the roll call!

Hi all, I've had to change our cruise to the following week... I hope you all have a wonderful time. As you get off, I will eagerly be waiting to get on....

Hi all, I've had to change our cruise to the following week... I hope you all have a wonderful time. As you get off, I will eagerly be waiting to get on....

What a bummer! We were looking forward to meeting you... AND you have to wait a whole extra week now!

I'm working on convincing my husband (and a couple of friends) that we really need to do this cruise.

If we come, we'll have our kids with us - son, 7 and daughter, 3 at the time of sailing. We were on the Fantasy in October and my son STILL talks about it all the time. We will definitely do the Fish Extender if we come.

Hope to return to this thread with good news soon...

Yes! You really need to do this cruise! It's a matter of utmost importance! Hope you can make it work!

Woohooo! We're in! I paid my deposit yesterday and already can't wait for the trip. Can't decide how far in advance to tell the kids... definitely not yet though!

We're definitely in for the Fish Extender. I'm Karen, my husband is Stan. Kids are Josh (7) and Sarah (3) at time of cruising. Room 9654

See you all next summer! :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter