• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

July 12 2009 ON THE WONDER

oh jeez! imma be extremely short! isnt spencer and terrence really tall too??? oh well haha ill be the shorty.......sall good!
and im wearing my edward shirt as my jammy shirt! haha mayb ull b able to c it! haha
and i must agree the new moon trailer is AHHHMAZING!!! and hott if u know wat i mean hahaha

and yes i am sooooooooooooo excited to meet evryone else!
lol yup shorty, I hear they're tall too. I personally like the term space saver or vertically challenged for short people:goodvibes:lmao:...lol I wish I could give you a few inches sometimes...:rolleyes: You won't hear me giving you any grief about your height.

Oh, I think there is a pj party...maybe..at the teen club one night... you might be able to show that shirt off.

Honey, I know exactly what you mean about that trailer!H O QUADRUPLEMILLION T's lol

pirate::beach::boat:Bye everyone!!!! We're leaving today! See you on the cruise!!!

Hey how will we find all you people?? :confused3

Just look for you in the terminal? But what am I looking for?

I am not sure how describe the three of us - Me (6'4", short brown/blonde hair), Rebekah (5'6" long dark brown hair), Piper (6 YO, 4'1", brown/blonde hair), lugging a few bags and a small blue wheeled cooler).

Anyone else?

Ejack,
Yes, we are planning to try to find each other in the terminal, not sure how successful that will be, but we will try. I and Zane (7) will have a rolling Star Wars/Darth Vader suitcase for a carry on, a yellow backpack and he will have on his Jedi Training Academy t-shirt.

Lakerz5 Mari says this:
We are fairly easy to spot in the terminal...3 boys, the 2 oldest are very tall. We met one family in the terminal from the boards, but they had posted a pic on the boards

We'll be on the look out for you!

Hi everyone,

Well ready to leave in the morning for Florida!!!

We will be at the terminal early. Taylor is only 5'2" and tiny with brown hair and I am only 5' short brown curly hair heavy set.(total opposites except for height). I will be carrying a Disney Cruise Line Red and Navy Bag. Hope to see and meet some of you at the terminal.

We just wanted to thank all of you for the goodies. We were completely overwhelmed with treats. You all were so thoughtful!!!:flower3:

We did not make it to the terminal til nearly 1pm. We decided to turn in our rental van at Dollar/Thrift and faced a wait of nearly 2 hours waiting for the shuttle van to the port. We were competing with Carnival and RCCL cruisers with a van only holding 7 people.

Lisa introduced herself at one of the clubs. She was just great!!! Their group looked like they were having a great time...we kept checking our watches since the clubs only watched kids til midnight.

I'm glad Terrence and Spencer met Katlyn and Taylor. Both boys said the girls were just wonderful to meet!!!!! Looked like they were all having fun!

We were really surprised to keep running into the Disney Stars in the hallways. They were just kind and gracious to all our kids. We've rebooked again for next July...we will see what happens.

Thanks again to all of you!:)

Mari,

Thank you for the gift bag. Loved all the goodies. It was fun to read the interesting facts about Nebraska. I laughed so hard:rotfl2:over your problems with the credit card company over your trying to make a purchase outside of your small community.

Sorry we did not run into each other the entire time. I was able to meet Spencer. Taylor introduced me to him one day up on deck. I made special attempts to go to the karaoke three nights (not the last one) and Taylor said you were at the last one. Maybe it will have to be on another cruise. Taylor at least got to meet the boys.

Debbie.....Thank you to you and Zane for our goodies. How nice to receive things about the astronauts. Hope Zane enjoyed his cruise and you did too. Did you do any excursions?

EJack....So nice to meet you, your daughter and Rebekkah. Hope you all had as much fun on the cruise as Taylor and I did.

Lisa.....A big thank you:thanks:to you for your gift bag. How fun was it to go through all the goodies that were in our fish extender. Taylor had such a good time with Katlyn. What a lovely young lady. Sure hope her sunburn healed. Did you guys just spend a quiet day on Friday. How was Disneyworld? Hope you had a great time. I returned home to BLISTERING 114 degree heat. Oh to be on the cruise again. I so appreciate you and your family including me in so much. It was very special. Will work on finding a GOOD PRICE for a great cruise in the carribean!!:cool1: Please pass along to your Mom and Dad how much I enjoyed the gift bag but more importantly how much I enjoyed their company. I loved talking and being with both of them.

Hope Vi and Johnny had a good trip back. Tell Vi I have enjoyed some of the great gifts in her bag including the lip balm and toothbrushes. Thank you again Vi and Johnny.

Lisa thank you again to you Katlyn and the rest of your family for helping to makeTaylor and my cruise so special.:cheer2:

Mari,
Thank you so much for the gifts esp liked the interesting facts about Nebraska. I wish i would have been more creative, I will know better next time. Wish we could have all gotten together however I'm glad that the kids got to meet I know that they all had a good time. The only reason I thought to turn around and ask if you were Mari at WaveBands was because I heard the DJ call Terrance up to where he was so I thought I'm just gonna ask.Ha
We all had such a good time and I'm trying to decide where we will be sailing next year.
Thanx again,
Lisa

Debbie,
Thank you so much for the fish ext gifts I really enjoyed the space shuttle stuff I only wish we could have seen the launch. I hoped you all enjoyed your trip as much as my family and friends did.

Thanx again,
Lisa

Mickie,
You are truly a special person and I'm so glad that we got to spend time together. I know Katlyn had alot of fun with Taylor and the other kids. To bad we didn't get you to WaveBands earlier with our group you never know what to expect. Ha I know one thing once Pikey learned your name you definitely were in trouble.Ha My parents really enjoyed meeting you and I know would love to talk to your husband. I enjoyed the Fish ext. stuff but more importantly just getting to know you. I sent you a email.
Talk Later,
Lisa

Yes, thank you all for EVERYTHING! Zane loved having surprises waiting for us outside our room. We had so much fun and can't wait to do it again!

Ejack-it was so much fun meeting you and your family!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter