• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

July 12 2009 ON THE WONDER

Mari Thanx for putting the FE's info together. I can't believe its almost time for the cruise, it seems like forever ago that I planned it. Looking forward to meeting everyone. Have we decided if we are meeting at a certain place or not?

Lisa

Lisa,

Well we will be in the terminal early and not hard to spot. We are all tall. What time will you be getting to the terminal for check-in???

Also..it is a requirement that my 2 oldest do family karaoke once which is either the first or second night. So, we will be there as well:)

Mari:)

Hi all:yay:
My Dh and I will be on the cruise with you and celebrating our 17th wedding anniversary. It's our first cruise without our kids and hopefully our first trip to the adult beach:goodvibes

Does anybody know who the Disney channel stars are going to be on this cruise:confused3
Welcome to the Cruise Meet Board. Congrats on your celebration!! We are celebrating our 20th on the cruise:thumbsup2

On post #182..on of our posters listed Tiffany Thornton, Doug Brochu, Roshan Fegan, Brandon Smith and Corbin Bleu..so that sounds great:)

Hi all:yay:
My Dh and I will be on the cruise with you and celebrating our 17th wedding anniversary. It's our first cruise without our kids and hopefully our first trip to the adult beach:goodvibes

Does anybody know who the Disney channel stars are going to be on this cruise:confused3

:welcome: Happy Anniversary. What a great way to celebrate. I am sure you will love the adult beach. This is my third Disney Cruise and this time I am taking my darling granddaughter for her 16th birthday. Have a fabulous time.:yay:

Can you believe it, after all this time we are only eight days away.:yay: I think I have most everything packed. Went through all my paperwork to be sure everything was in order. Called my travel agent about fuel supplement credit (because oil has been well below $70 since the cutoff and also before) she called Disney and they said we would be receiving credit. :cool1: Guess I will wait and see if it is there when we board. Sure hope so.

Taylor and I are staying at the Hyatt at the airport the night before and I understand the bus will pick us up about 9:00 a.m. so we will get to the terminal about 10:15 or 10:30. I have seen Spencer and Terrence on line so should be able to spot them. Hope to see you Mari at the terminal.

Debbie...What does little Zane look like. Would love to see you at the terminal too.

Lisa....Were you going to get there early.

How about you Jane?

Have we decided if we are going to do the exchange just one day or two. I was thinking the first and second night would be best. In the beginning Mari was mentioning that Pirate Night and the last night were a bit hectic. What does everyone think?

Weather in Vegas 109 and humidity 38% Does anyone realize this is the desert! Checked the weather for our trip and looks like thundershowers. Think it is time to speak to the sun gods there. I think they got them mixed up and they came here instead:laughing:

Everyone have a great week. Can't hardly wait!!:dance3:

Welcome to the Cruise Meet Board. Congrats on your celebration!! We are celebrating our 20th on the cruise:thumbsup2

On post #182..on of our posters listed Tiffany Thornton, Doug Brochu, Roshan Fegan, Brandon Smith and Corbin Bleu..so that sounds great:)

Thanks so much:goodvibes
I'm going through a little "mommy guilt" right now and have promised the kids to get some autographs for them:rolleyes:
Congrats on your anniversary too:banana:
Ever sometimes wish you picked a slightly cooler month to get married ?:upsidedow
We didn't have a choice at the time due to DH's job. Next year we wil be in the Baltic so hopefully cooler:confused3

:welcome: Happy Anniversary. What a great way to celebrate. I am sure you will love the adult beach. This is my third Disney Cruise and this time I am taking my darling granddaughter for her 16th birthday. Have a fabulous time.:yay:
This will be our 4th cruise. What a great grandmother you are:thumbsup2
My DS turns 16 in December. We're still going through the Dr Jeckle and Mr Hyde stage with him though:rolleyes:
He can be pretty nice...sometimes

Can you believe it, after all this time we are only eight days away.:yay: I think I have most everything packed. Went through all my paperwork to be sure everything was in order. Called my travel agent about fuel supplement credit (because oil has been well below $70 since the cutoff and also before) she called Disney and they said we would be receiving credit. :cool1: Guess I will wait and see if it is there when we board. Sure hope so.

Taylor and I are staying at the Hyatt at the airport the night before and I understand the bus will pick us up about 9:00 a.m. so we will get to the terminal about 10:15 or 10:30. I have seen Spencer and Terrence on line so should be able to spot them. Hope to see you Mari at the terminal.

Debbie...What does little Zane look like. Would love to see you at the terminal too.

Lisa....Were you going to get there early.

How about you Jane?

Have we decided if we are going to do the exchange just one day or two. I was thinking the first and second night would be best. In the beginning Mari was mentioning that Pirate Night and the last night were a bit hectic. What does everyone think?

Weather in Vegas 109 and humidity 38% Does anyone realize this is the desert! Checked the weather for our trip and looks like thundershowers. Think it is time to speak to the sun gods there. I think they got them mixed up and they came here instead:laughing:

Everyone have a great week. Can't hardly wait!!:dance3:

We're also at the airport Hyatt the night before and taking the bus:thumbsup2
Do you know if they still have the revolving restaurant at the airport? I went there years ago with my Mom and have been telling my DH about it.

Hey everyone,
7 days can you believe it? Meeting in the terminal would be great. We too will be getting there early we are staying at the Radisson and are scheduled to be transported over to terminal at 10:30 there are 8 of us total. I plan on putting my FE'S stuff in the first day so I guess if we do first day does that mean Sunday or Monday?
Lisa

Hope everyone had a great holiday weekend. Next week at this time we'll be sailing!! Welcome MrsScooby! I think we will have Zane's small rolling Darth Vader suitcase for our carry on and I'll have a star wars shirt on him- maybe that will help folks spot us at the terminal. I'm hoping to be there around 10 or 10:30 and would love to meet you folks. The weather here near Disney has settled into a nice pattern of hot with afternoon showers- hopefully this will stay in effect with the emphasis on hot with less showers:upsidedow

Hey everyone,
7 days can you believe it? Meeting in the terminal would be great. We too will be getting there early we are staying at the Radisson and are scheduled to be transported over to terminal at 10:30 there are 8 of us total. I plan on putting my FE'S stuff in the first day so I guess if we do first day does that mean Sunday or Monday?
Lisa
Well on that first night we embark, not everyone is able to unpack right away, so I would say that the first night/day for FE's would actually be Monday.. if that works for you:)

Hope everyone had a great holiday weekend. Next week at this time we'll be sailing!! Welcome MrsScooby! I think we will have Zane's small rolling Darth Vader suitcase for our carry on and I'll have a star wars shirt on him- maybe that will help folks spot us at the terminal. I'm hoping to be there around 10 or 10:30 and would love to meet you folks. The weather here near Disney has settled into a nice pattern of hot with afternoon showers- hopefully this will stay in effect with the emphasis on hot with less showers:upsidedow
We are leaving soon so I have taken your directions in Titusville in case the Space Shuttle works out....might not be able to post between now and the cruise....you all have a wonderful week!!!!:)

Everyone have a safe trip looking forward to meeting everyone. 6 more days and counting. Is everything still a go so far for the space shuttle Sat?
Lisa
Mari,
Monday morn sounds good for my goodies to be placed in FE"s.See ya real soon.
Lisa
I can't resist EVERYONE WILL SOON BE HEARING HAVE A MAGICAL DAY!:yay:

So far, everything looks good for the shuttle. They repaired the leak and tested it by filling the tank- all went well. Keeping our fingers crossed for a beautiful sunset launch.

Taylor,
I haven't seen you on in a while and I have no idea if you'll even see this but it's worth a shot...
I'M SO EXCITED!!!lol :dance3: Can't wait to meet you!:woohoo: ONLY 6 DAYS LEFT!!!:banana:

Oh, and how was the recital?lol I bet you did great.:goodvibes

I guess we'll be meeting in the terminal, I'll have on a white tank top, blue jean shorts, and white flip flops with gold straps.(Mom made me pack it 2 seconds ago,lol I love the woman to death but she is driving me crazy with all this packing and planning:rolleyes: I think her system would go into shock if one unplanned thing occured on a trip!:laughing:) This is going to be so fun! :hug:Talk to you soon Tay...really soon...lol:rotfl:

Katlyn

welcome all new people!!!!!!!!!!! and happy anniversary.....:thumbsup2 going for back injections tomorrow...:scared1: hopefully i will be, doing back flips in the terminal....:rotfl2: not.... well we have 5 more days and i have 3 more days till we go to wdw....:woohoo::dance3: we will see you all in the terminal not sure what time we will be there....but we will be comming in the disney cruise line bus....:yay: :banana: see you all real soon.

Only 4 More Days......hard to believe but it is almost here.:dance3: Taylor arrives on Thursday. We will do any last minute shopping and pedicures on Friday and then leave on Saturday morning.:cool1:

Laurie...not sure about the revolving restaurant at the hotel

Mari....hope this note doesn't miss you. Have a great time at Disneyworld. Looking forward to meeting you at the terminal.

Katlyn.....I will call Taylor tomorrow and have her drop you a line. She is excited too. Maybe she will be able to tell you what she will be wearing.

Lisa, Debbie and Jane hope to see you at the terminal where the MAGIC WILL BEGIN!:cheer2:

heyyy Katlyn!
im am soooooooooooo UBER excited! i CANT WAIT to meet you!!! and yes my mama asked me if i was packed like two weeks ago! haha i just sort of finished last night! haha ill be wearing white shorts and a turquoise top and i think my white sandals haha idk yet......omgosh thts so exciting!!! eeeepppp! haha

and thnx! my recital went well! we all had so much fun! it wasnt as stressful as it has been in the past! :)

yay! ok so the next time i talk to you will be in person! how exciting!!!!!!!!!! oh and if you're looking for me, im really short! haha 5"2' (idk how to do the smileys but its a haha smiley haha)
cant wait! ttys!

Hey Taylor!:woohoo::hug::yay:

I'm glad we get to talk a little more b4 we go. I was sure you wouldn't get on anymore!lol Glad I was wrong.:cool1: I'm all packed except for my "purse" which if I can sneak it onto the airline will actually be a tote bag...:rotfl:...my carryon has 4 pairs of shoes, 3 tops, 2 swimsuits, pair of shorts,and pjs. I'ma power packer!lol

I'm sure I'll be able to spot you, I'm 5'9 1/2.lol:rotfl: Yes I'm still clinging to the hope I'll never make it to 5'10.:rotfl: Oh, least you forget I'll be carrying a bunch of luggage.....You aren't wearing an Edward shirt?:scared1: Shocking!lol Course I'm not representing either...lol. Speaking of Twilight... Taylor Lautner is super yummy...giving Rob a run for his money...:rotfl: I could watch the new moon trailer all day.....:rotfl: Better save some for the cruise huh?:rolleyes::rotfl:

I'm sure your recital was amazing!:thumbsup2 I wish I could have seen it.:goodvibes

Taylor this is going to be so fun!I can't wait to meet you!:dance3::banana:

Oh, and I wouldn't mind meeting everyone else either I guess....;):lmao:

Katlyn

oh jeez! imma be extremely short! isnt spencer and terrence really tall too??? oh well haha ill be the shorty.......sall good!
and im wearing my edward shirt as my jammy shirt! haha mayb ull b able to c it! haha
and i must agree the new moon trailer is AHHHMAZING!!! and hott if u know wat i mean hahaha

and yes i am sooooooooooooo excited to meet evryone else!

Hi, last minute additions, we booked on Friday for July 12. Just me, my sister, and my 4 year old (the other three kids and hubby have too many things going on). We have a verandah guarantee, it is our second Disney Cruise (the first was a three night). We are staying at AKL for one night before the cruise.

Welcome Dicecatt! I will be traveling with my 7yo son and my parents. My hubby is watching the dog:lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter