• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

July 12 2009 ON THE WONDER

Well we have received our cruise documents and we are beginning the packing stage..

are you all early or late dining?????:)

Hi Everyone,

Can you believe we are only 17 days out before our cruise. I am so excited.

I have just returned from a beautiful camping trip and a FABULOUS trip to see Taylor dance at her recital. She was just wonderful.:love: and yes it does take serious dedication. I tried to convince her if there were a talent show on the ship she should enter. Of course, she said NO WAY. :rolleyes1

We too have received our documents and have late seating. We are cabin 7063 Deck 7 inside cabin. Does everyone else have their room numbers? Mari you have done such a good job keeping us posted on the FE maybe you can put the room numbers together.

Now that I am back I must get serious about packing and getting things organized. How is everyone else doing on that front?

Have a great weekend everyone!

We are also late seating, but supposedly wait listed for early. I am one of those last minute packers- can't really get motivated until the night before:) I think I don't like to look at a suitcase that isn't going anywhere RIGHT NOW.....but I am organizing in my head!

We are also late seating, but supposedly wait listed for early. I am one of those last minute packers- can't really get motivated until the night before:) I think I don't like to look at a suitcase that isn't going anywhere RIGHT NOW.....but I am organizing in my head!

Well good luck on your early seating..maybe we will wave to you on the way to dinner:)

Hi Everyone,

Can you believe we are only 17 days out before our cruise. I am so excited.

I have just returned from a beautiful camping trip and a FABULOUS trip to see Taylor dance at her recital. She was just wonderful.:love: and yes it does take serious dedication. I tried to convince her if there were a talent show on the ship she should enter. Of course, she said NO WAY. :rolleyes1

We too have received our documents and have late seating. We are cabin 7063 Deck 7 inside cabin. Does everyone else have their room numbers? Mari you have done such a good job keeping us posted on the FE maybe you can put the room numbers together.

Now that I am back I must get serious about packing and getting things organized. How is everyone else doing on that front?

Have a great weekend everyone!
Well that's one thing...you never get tired of watching your "kids"...I'm sure she was fantastic:).

I've just had Spencer move that "mound" of clothes off of his floor and sort them so I can get them washed and set aside for our trip. I think the youngest will be easiest to pack since I can just pick the stuff out and be done with it:lmao:

Lakerz5: 8562
Lvrodmic: 7063
zmom: 6128
Tooth Fairy 68: 2064
Tooth Fairy Parents: 2066
Vina & Johnny: 6586

I've just had Spencer move that "mound" of clothes off of his floor and sort them so I can get them washed and set aside for our trip. I think the youngest will be easiest to pack since I can just pick the stuff out and be done with it:lmao:

Lakerz5: 8562
Lvrodmic: 7063
zmom: 6128 or 6130?

That's one thing I dread about going on trips....it seems like there is always a last minute load of laundry that has to be done the night before... but, yes, my little guy is easy to pack for too... he's more than satisfied to let someone else remember everything he needs:rotfl2: We are in 6128

Hey everyone we have also recieved our ship documents. I have just finished packing just checking my list. We have a 4th of July family reunion we attend every year and so i wont be around to pack next weekend decided to just do it now. I'm always afraid i will forget something and I know you cant buy it on the ship I just hate to pay the high prices for it. ha We have early seating. Our room # is 2064 and my parents wes and cheryl's room is 2066 and Vi and Jhonny's room is 6586. Are we going to all get together at some point?

Debbie and Mari,
You are so lucky that the boys I bet for the most part aren't to picky about the packing. katlyn I think would take the sink if i would let her.Ha

Mickie,
I knew Talor would do great Katlyn is really looking forward to meeting her and the boys as well.

Lisa

Hey everyone we have also recieved our ship documents. I have just finished packing just checking my list. We have a 4th of July family reunion we attend every year and so i wont be around to pack next weekend decided to just do it now. I'm always afraid i will forget something and I know you cant buy it on the ship I just hate to pay the high prices for it. ha We have early seating. Our room # is 2064 and my parents wes and cheryl's room is 2066 and Vi and Jhonny's room is 6586. Are we going to all get together at some point?

Debbie and Mari,
You are so lucky that the boys I bet for the most part aren't to picky about the packing. katlyn I think would take the sink if i would let her.Ha

Mickie,
I knew Talor would do great Katlyn is really looking forward to meeting her and the boys as well.

Lisa

Yes Lisa that's true..shorts and a t-shirt and the boys are ready to go:lmao:

Ok..so I have fixed the rooms...Vina and Jon are not participating in the FE..correct???:)

Vina and jhonny are participating in the fish extenders there room # is 6586. Poor Vina has shopped as much as i have .ha
Lisa

Vina and jhonny are participating in the fish extenders there room # is 6586. Poor Vina has shopped as much as i have .ha
Lisa
Ok..awesome!!!! I hope I have fixed the rooms and numbers for everyone...see the above posts

Let me know if there is anything else to be changed:)

Have a great remainder to your weekend!

Mari:)

Hi Everyone,

Wow was it HOT here today 110. I swear every summer I wonder why I still live here.

Today I finally tried to get organized with my FE gifts. I tried to be a bit creative this time and I might have extended myself a bit :rotfl2:(not a creative bone in my body). Have not done anything towards packing. Not sure what I am waiting for.:confused3 since we only have 13 more days.

Mari.....Wanted to let you know what a great job you have done organizing our group with names and cabin numbers.:thanks:

I have so enjoyed writing to everyone and will look forward to meeting all of you on the cruise.:woohoo:

Have a great week!

Mari.....Wanted to let you know what a great job you have done organizing our group with names and cabin numbers.:thanks:

I have so enjoyed writing to everyone and will look forward to meeting all of you on the cruise.:woohoo:

Have a great week!
I second that motion! Thanks Mari for all your work!

Hi Everyone,

Wow was it HOT here today 110. I swear every summer I wonder why I still live here.

Today I finally tried to get organized with my FE gifts. I tried to be a bit creative this time and I might have extended myself a bit :rotfl2:(not a creative bone in my body). Have not done anything towards packing. Not sure what I am waiting for.:confused3 since we only have 13 more days.

Have a great week!
Oh you are very welcome:):)

Remembering our hot temperatures in CA (we lived in the central valley)..I find the fascination that some people have here with Arizona really funny. It is the winter destination for a lot of folks here and many kids go to college there as well.

I'm always thinking...but you have to open your car door with a pot holder in the summer and if it's after 9am don't even think about taking your kids to the park or they'll get burns from the slide.

But then again our first winter here, Spencer was dared to stick his tongue to a basketball pole on the playground in below zero temps...you can see where that went.....:rotfl2:

Will take another hour on my day off today to pack another bit of things!

Have a happy week!:)
Mari

hi everyone i'm sooooooooooooo sick of the rain its been raining for weeks can't wait to see the sun again. i kinda forgot what the sun looks like :confused3 well we have10 more days woooooooooooohoooooooo:woohoo: can't wait. :banana: seeyou soon.

Mari Thanx for putting the FE's info together. I can't believe its almost time for the cruise, it seems like forever ago that I planned it. Looking forward to meeting everyone. Have we decided if we are meeting at a certain place or not?

Lisa

hi everyone i'm sooooooooooooo sick of the rain its been raining for weeks can't wait to see the sun again. i kinda forgot what the sun looks like :confused3 well we have10 more days woooooooooooohoooooooo:woohoo: can't wait. :banana: seeyou soon.
And I thought the rain was just in our parts:confused: We had more than half of our baseball season rained out here for the kids. It always starts after 6pm with rain, hail and rotating clouds..is the rain all day for you???

Spencer says there are thunderstorms in our forecast at WDW and the cruise:confused3

take care,

Mari:)

Mari Thanx for putting the FE's info together. I can't believe its almost time for the cruise, it seems like forever ago that I planned it. Looking forward to meeting everyone. Have we decided if we are meeting at a certain place or not?

Lisa
A lot of groups meet at 3pm at the Promonade Lounge after embarkin, but I will probably forget if we do that.. I run around like a nut unpacking, ironing and fretting over our luggage appearing at our door before first seating:rotfl2:

We are fairly easy to spot in the terminal...3 boys, the 2 oldest are very tall. We met one family in the terminal from the boards, but they had posted a pic on the boards:)

My kids are all over youtube..so they would be easy to spot from the video. We plan on getting to the terminal fairly early. Let me know what you'd like to do:)

We will also be at the terminal early...maybe this would be a good meet time? How about everyone else?

hi mari, yes its been raining everyday of every minute for about a week.:confused3 :confused3 but good news the weather is clearing i actually woke up this morning and we have sun. and it will be in the 80's all weekend. :woohoo: lol mari when are you going to wdw we are going to be there the 10th thru the 12th. then the cruise woooohooo we are so excited. :banana: :yay: well take care we will see you in a week :woohoo: :dance3:how are we going to meet??????? :confused3...see you soon.

Hi all:yay:
My Dh and I will be on the cruise with you and celebrating our 17th wedding anniversary. It's our first cruise without our kids and hopefully our first trip to the adult beach:goodvibes

Does anybody know who the Disney channel stars are going to be on this cruise:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter