July 11, 2015 - Fantasy Western

My son (10) and I will be on this cruise - our 4th Disney cruise but our first to the western Caribbean:wave2:

Can't wait for next summer!

-Sandy

:welcome: Beesmom!

Glad you and your son will be joining us, Sandy. It's a little sad around here right now. Keep hoping more folks will be popping in. My daughter will be 11 on the cruise.

Happy New Year to everyone and hope all had a great Holiday. Let the sail date countdowns begin!

Hello! My son (14) and I are excited to be going on this cruise. This is our 5th Disney Cruise, but our first time doing the Western Caribbean. We have never done the fish extenders before, but we'd like to do it on this cruise. I look forward to meeting everyone.

Angie
::MinnieMo

Hello! My son (14) and I are excited to be going on this cruise. This is our 5th Disney Cruise, but our first time doing the Western Caribbean. We have never done the fish extenders before, but we'd like to do it on this cruise. I look forward to meeting everyone.

Angie
::MinnieMo

Cruise Meet threads are doing just fine still managing meet and FE discussions right here on the DIS where FE began years ago.

FE organizers generally need to know how many people (adults/children) are participating in each cabin. Other information you would like to share such as first names, ages of child participants, allergies, favorite characters, etc. is up to you. Other personal information is not really necessary. Those organizing FEs typically ask for the information to be posted in the meet thread or sent to them via PM.

For those posting in this Cruise Meet thread to join a FE, since no one seems to be coming forward to organize a FE for this cruise here on the DIS, please feel free to start the FE right in this thread. There is certainly plenty of time to plan a FE for this cruise. All it takes is for someone to maintain a list of/for those participating which can easily be done in this thread. Cruise Meet threads have been doing it this way for years now here on the DIS.

DISboards Fish-Extender Basics

Enjoy!

PLEASE review the Cruise Meet Policy regarding Cruise Meet and Fish Extender programs. - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3353477

Links to Cruise Meet discussion/Fish Extenders other than those on the DIS may not be posted or offered by any other means (PM, email, "search" directions, etc.).

We are looking forward to our 1st Disney cruise.
Our daughter will be seven. We are looking forward to the FE fun!

I have had this cruise booked for a while, but realizing it is time to get planning....Yeah! Booked our flights today and looking at hotels for the night before. This will be our family's 3rd cruise on the Fantasy. We have sailed 2 eastern routes. Our group includes.....Myself Stacy, DH Robert, DD Kaitlyn 11, DS Connor 7

We have always participated in the FE and I know my kids would be disappointed if they did not get to sneak around delivering goodies all over the ship while they complete the mystery on the ship with the photos.

With work I cannot organize, but we are in for the FE

Hello All! We just booked this past weekend and I can't wait! I would really like to do FE's as well. We will have myself and DH (Bob) my parents (Dawn and Craig), my brother (28-Matt) and my two Kids (DD almost 6 at cruise time and DS 7 at cruise time) NMDisneyMom are you organizing the FEs too?

:sail:5'th cruise, First time fish extender & also first time Western Caribbean cruise for us. My husband, mom & our two boys, Vincent 5 & Edwin 10 (peanut allergy), are all very excited!!! See ya real soon pirate:

Hi this will be my son and I s first cruise!! My son will be turning 4 on day 2 of the cruise!!!

My parents & daughter (age 11) just booked this cruise. I am taking over prepping FEs for them as this is their first Disney cruise (they have done numerous other cruises on RCCL & Regency). How do I sign them up for the FE program? Anyone have any can't-live-without tips that I can pass along?

:welcome: Beesmom!

Glad you and your son will be joining us, Sandy. It's a little sad around here right now. Keep hoping more folks will be popping in. My daughter will be 11 on the cruise.

Beesmom....my daughter will also be 11. Her name is Brooke. She is going on the cruise with my parents.

We just booked our cruise! Our two sons (13 and 5 years old) and one princess (2 years old) are looking forward to it. Any tidbits about how the disembarkation works? We are trying to figure out if we can squeeze a day at one of the WDW parks on the day we disembark. Thanks!

We're very excited about our 2nd Disney Cruise. We were on the Dream in July 2013 and really loved it. We've never done the FE before but would like to this time. Is there another thread that I need to sign up to for this? In our group there is me, Jessica, my daughter Imogen who will be 8 years old andmy parents, Margaret and Jim. We live in the North West of England so we can't wait for some hot weather!!!

Looking forward to talking to you all.

Jessica x

H
Cruise Meet threads are doing just fine still managing meet and FE discussions right here on the DIS where FE began years ago.

FE organizers generally need to know how many people (adults/children) are participating in each cabin. Other information you would like to share such as first names, ages of child participants, allergies, favorite characters, etc. is up to you. Other personal information is not really necessary. Those organizing FEs typically ask for the information to be posted in the meet thread or sent to them via PM.

For those posting in this Cruise Meet thread to join a FE, since no one seems to be coming forward to organize a FE for this cruise here on the DIS, please feel free to start the FE right in this thread. There is certainly plenty of time to plan a FE for this cruise. All it takes is for someone to maintain a list of/for those participating which can easily be done in this thread. Cruise Meet threads have been doing it this way for years now here on the DIS.

DISboards Fish-Extender Basics

Enjoy!

PLEASE review the Cruise Meet Policy regarding Cruise Meet and Fish Extender programs. - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3353477

Links to Cruise Meet discussion/Fish Extenders other than those on the DIS may not be posted or offered by any other means (PM, email, "search" directions, etc.).

Hi All

I don't mind organising the FE list on this thread.

It's the first time that I have done the FE so if I'm doing something wrong please offer advice!! I'm also not to sure for the abbreviations that are being used on here, I've guessed that DW is wife/mom, DH is husband/dad, DD is daughter and DS is son. In our group there is me, which would mean I'm DW I guess and my Daughter Imogen which would make her DD. We also have my parents with us, is there an abbreviation for them? Maybe something to do with Grandma and Grandad/Grandpa?

I've had a look on some of the other threads and they seem to be limiting lists to around 15 staterooms before starting a new list. Personally, I really like this idea as we are travelling from the UK and so too many FE gifts in our suitcase may take up all of the weight allowance leaving no room for clothes!!! What does everyone else think?

I'll start a new message at number 34 to start the list then if anybody wants to join you can reply with all your details and I'll update the list as we go along.

I'm so excited!!

Jessica

SIGN UP TO THE FISH EXTENDER LIST FOR DISNEY FANTASY WESTERN CARIBBEAN CRUISE SAILING JULY 11, 2015.

As time is getting closer to our sailing date, I am going to take the lead in organising the FE list for our cruise. As stated in my post above, this is the first time that I have taken part in the FE so if anybody has any advice please speak up!!

I've had a look on some of the other threads and they seem to be limiting lists to around 15 staterooms before starting a new list. Personally, I really like this idea as we are travelling from the UK and so too many FE gifts in our suitcase may take up all of the weight allowance leaving no room for clothes!!! What does everyone else think?

Please reply to let me know all the following details;

Stateroom number
Family name
Names of everyone in your stateroom
Ages
Allergies, special occasions, favourite characters, etc.

Let's get the fun started!!

Jessica (from the UK, hence the different spellings of some words)

FISH EXTENDER LIST

1. King / Roebuck Family - Stateroom #11000
Jessica (Mum)
Imogen (Daughter) - 8 years
Margaret (Grandma)
Jim (Grandad)
No allergies. We are cruising to celebrate Jim's 60th birthday in June.

2. Mentas / Mueller Family - Stateroom #8508
Karen (Nannie)
Steve (Papa)
Brooke (Grand-daughter) - 11 years
No allergies

3. Kearney Family - Stateroom #7098
Samantha - DW
Tim - DH
Riley - DD - 9 years
Rowan - DS - 7 years
No allergies

4. Vida Family - Stateroom #5650
Kelly - DH
April - DW
Hanna - DD - Age 15 - allergies to melon
Peyton - DD - Age 11

5. Walshe Family - Stateroom #5156
Marcus - DH
Ellen - DW
Holly - DD - Age 8
Dylan - DS - Age 4
No Allergies - Celebrating 15th Wedding Anniversary during cruise.

6. Summerfield Family - Stateroom #7194
Amy - DW
Bob - DH
Grant - DS - Age 7.5
Cate - DD - Age 5.5

7. Beedy #1 Family - Stateroom #6682
Dawn
Bob
(2 Adults - Grandparents to Grant and Cate in the Summerfield Family above)

8. Beedy #2 Family - Stateroom #5190
Matt
(1 adult - uncle to Grant and Cate in the Summerfield Family above)

9. Disney Fanatics Family - Stateroom #10062
Kris - DH
Tonya - DW
Blake - DS - Age 14
Devon - DS - Age 12
No allergies - Celebrating first cruise together as a new family.

10. Kirkpatrick Family - Stateroom #5050
Stacy - DW
Robert - DH
Kaitlyn - DD - 11
Connor - DS - 7
No allergies

11. Greenfields Family - Stateroom #6508
Kelvin - DH
Mishawn - DW
Hayden - DS - 12
Abby - DW - 8
No allergies

Delivery Rosta

Day 1 - Boarding & hanging out Fish Extender
Day 2 - Family #2 - Mentas/Mueller Family
Family #10 - Kirkpatrick Family
Day 3 - Family #3 - Kearney Family
Family #4 - Vida Family
Day 4 - Family #5 - Walshe Family
Family #9 - Disney Fanatics Family
Day 5 - Family #6 - Summerfield Family
Family #7 - Beedy #1 Family
Family #8 - Beedy #2 Family
Day 6 - Family #11 - Greenfields Family
Day 7 - Family #1 - King/Roebuck Family

Last edited:
Mentas/Mueller Family
*Pending stateroom number - we haven't received this yet, but I will update as soon as we do.

Karen (aka "Nannie") - Grandma - 66
Steve (aka "Papa") - Grandpa - 67
Brooke - Daughter - 11

No allergies.

Mentas/Mueller Family
*Pending stateroom number - we haven't received this yet, but I will update as soon as we do.

Karen (aka "Nannie") - Grandma - 66
Steve (aka "Papa") - Grandpa - 67
Brooke - Daughter - 11

No allergies.

Hi Tiffany

Thank you for the details, I have added your parents and daughter to the FE list. I hope we get more people wanting to join us. I'm very excited about our first FE experience. I can imagine my little girl going crazy when it's time to deliver!!

Jessica x

We just booked this cruise on the Dream a couple of weeks ago. We also did the 7 night eastern on the Fantasy last summer and are excited to experience the western itinerary.

At this point it looks like it's just my DH, Marc and I. We are cruising on the Wonder in February so by the time we all meet up, it will be our 8th cruise with Mickey!

I'd like to start talking Fish Extenders, meet and greet, and other fun group activities.

Oh and by the way, I'm excited!!!!

Hi

I have started a list for the FE, would you like me to add you on?

Jessica x

NMDisneyMom, I am so sorry to hear about your mom. That's good that your dad is going to join you, though!

We're excited to be going on this cruise! It's just me, DH, and DD (6 at time of sailing). It will be our third DCL. Looking forward to getting to know all of you :) We would love to join the FE too :)[/QUOTE

Hi Kristi

I have started a list for the FE on our cruise, would you like me to add you to it?

Jessica x

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter