**JULY 11, 2010*** Double Dip Wonder!

Hey All!!!

Just wanted to say hello to everyone! My self and a friend (mid 20's) just booked a cruise for July 11, our first one!!! Sending a hello to everyone who will be on board and looking to meet some new people as well! So soon!

Welcome - We are planning on having a WONDERful time. Glad you are aboard.

I was filling out our paperwork for this cruise yesterday and noticed our rooms had gone from an assigned number to GTY. I e-mailed Sandie and she indicated when they applied the discount code for the Florida Resident Rate this occurred. So, our previously assigned rooms are gone. Our new room numbers are 6598 & 6605. She was sorry, but there was nothing she could do at this point other than to call Disney and get new room numbers.

Anyone else who received a discount code recently, you might want to check on line to see if your room is now in GTY staus or has changed room numbers.

Note to self - fill in the paperwork....

Hey All!!!

Just wanted to say hello to everyone! My self and a friend (mid 20's) just booked a cruise for July 11, our first one!!! Sending a hello to everyone who will be on board and looking to meet some new people as well! So soon!

WELCOME WELCOME!!!!
party::welcome:

I was filling out our paperwork for this cruise yesterday and noticed our rooms had gone from an assigned number to GTY. I e-mailed Sandie and she indicated when they applied the discount code for the Florida Resident Rate this occurred. So, our previously assigned rooms are gone. Our new room numbers are 6598 & 6605. She was sorry, but there was nothing she could do at this point other than to call Disney and get new room numbers.

Anyone else who received a discount code recently, you might want to check on line to see if your room is now in GTY staus or has changed room numbers.

With DCL screwing us around like this I think we should cancel. At least they could make up for it with a free cruise or more on ship credits.

I'm going over the main boards and post this and get all their support!

With DCL screwing us around like this I think we should cancel. At least they could make up for it with a free cruise or more on ship credits.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: Point the way.....I'm ready for some fun! :stir:

Actually, they OWE you the Walt! I think they should kick the people out of the Walt and let you have it, for your trouble.

Button update!

Reminder that if you haven't sent me your info the cut off date is June 18th. No buttons will be made after that date. Sorry for being firm but after years of doing this and having people drop in at the last minute we have to set up a cut-off date for our own sanity (no comment on my sanity from those who know me). :lmao:

Here is who I have on the list so far:

chip&date&fun - Irene, Sam, Hedgie

justmestace - Stacey, Cruisin'Goose - Vicki, wdwgoose - Garry

WVMD - Virgil - who gave me a list of all the wedding guests getting buttons

WDWLVR - Mary, MarkRG - Mark, Bear

ldalvarado - Lisa, Kyra, Alanna

Kaizen - Susanne, Jim, Alexa

Scuba Mom - Sharon, Scuba Diver - Jim, Scuba Matt - Matt, Little Gymnast - Lisa, Bugs - Ashley

JennyJ - Jenny, Keith, Ryleigh, Keira, Marguerita

fast43 - Scott, Vonda, Emily, Adam

If you name is on the list please review and make sure I have down all the names correctly.

If you name isn't on the list and you want to be included in the buttons please send me a pm with the names you want button for (with relationship) I also need a room number for you so that buttons can be dropped off if you don't make the meet and greet.

Looks like a great group. Looking forward to meeting everyone!

Note to self - fill in the paperwork....

Ours is all done! :thumbsup2

Actually, they OWE you the Walt! I think they should kick the people out of the Walt and let you have it, for your trouble.

Behave - both of you! :rotfl:

Thanks to everyone for the welcomes!! So excited to go on my first cruise! I've only known about it for three days and can not stop looking up info online. I do not know how I will make it to 50 more days!

Thanks to everyone for the welcomes!! So excited to go on my first cruise! I've only known about it for three days and can not stop looking up info online. I do not know how I will make it to 50 more days!

The FAQ are a great place to start...they were put together by lots of discruisers, including some folks on this thread (not me - cannot take the credit)....

That's a whole lot better way to book a cruise...or any trip. We book a year to a year and a half in advance and the wait is TORTURE!!!!

OMG - you'll have that Stacey posting on your thread....

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Virgil
pirate:

Hey.... I'm in the Walt.... No tour for you... no strawberries either.....

Virgil
pirate:

question for you guys out there. I been reading about drinks on the cruise. Is there something that you can buy a DCL cup to use for the rest of the cruise that gets your the drink of the day for only $3? I been looking on sites but can not find anything...

Hey.... I'm in the Walt.... No tour for you... no strawberries either.....

Virgil
pirate:

I will NEVER forget the huge bowl of strawberries and the matching huge bowl of whipped cream our funny little friend brought us girls in the Walt.
Ask Frances if she remembers his name....his REAL name, not what she called him!
:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

I will NEVER forget the huge bowl of strawberries and the matching huge bowl of whipped cream our funny little friend brought us girls in the Walt.
Ask Frances if she remembers his name....his REAL name, not what she called him!
:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:
Bosco......

Virgil
pirate:

small%20door%20sign.jpg

Here is the modified door sign. I left the middle of the lifering blank. You can put your names in there or I've added our picture. If anyone wants it just send me a pm with your e-mail address. I can send it as a .jpg or as a word document. Whichever is easier for you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter