July 10, 2011--DIS PEEPS reunite on the Disney Dream!

This sounds juicy - you have to at least share with us newbies! Come on, spill! :listen:

(Anal Annie - this is how they are recruiting cruisers - scandalous stories :laughing: )

This is the story in a nutshell. I do have to say that I had gone back to our stateroom so I was not there.

The performers Seymour and Alfred were on that night. They were funny (even ribbed me more than a little - how did that not make the video???) Afterward, someone invited them back to Beano/RJ's stateroom to keep the party going. (Did I mention that they were in the Walt Suite? We were in the Roy)

I guess this young woman kind of showed up with or near Seymour and sat in the Walt drinking. Someone fill in here what you remember her doing. At one point she was bragging that she was with her grandfather who happened to have the biggest room on the ship. Well, a Peep leaned over to her and loudly said something like, "NO YOU DON'T! There are only 2 big rooms on this ship. We are in one and HE (pointing to my husband) has the other!". She was skanky looking, drinking in a stranger's cabin and hitting on a married man. It's kind of a you had to be there kind of thing.

Somebody help me fill in the deatils. We can't have the newbies thinking we are that tame. <mua ha ha>

"Ladies first, ladies first"
"You aren't a lady. You ain't nuthin but a sister!"

Older Disney film.

You DO know the Peterson's. Small world:lmao: (I am impressed that you know Coronado though:thumbsup2)

I've been there a couple of times. Had a customer down in Otay, CA right on the MX border. Would stay in SD and drive down. Really didn't want to stay in Otay. Used to get a kick out of the "Caution - Border Jumpers" signs on the major interstate!

"Ladies first, ladies first"
"You aren't a lady. You ain't nuthin but a sister!"

Older Disney film.

Cheri-

You must be older than I thought and apparently starting to go senile. You posted the same movie quote back on post #118.... I'll take a wild guess and say "The Aristocats"...:)

Yay! Happy Mother's Day to those who are moms, have been moms or are destined to be moms.

And now to gear up for two weeks of state testing. Jacuz on, wine poured, no one around to see me in bathing suit....

no movie quotes from anyone? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?
<goes to pout in the corner>

Yay! Happy Mother's Day to those who are moms, have been moms or are destined to be moms.

And now to gear up for two weeks of state testing. Jacuz on, wine poured, no one around to see me in bathing suit....

no movie quotes from anyone? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?
<goes to pout in the corner>

No, no movie quotes. At least not any Disney movies. Hope you had a great Mother's Day.

do you think we could get the guys in on a GSF (grass skirt fraternity)? I can think of one or two who would wear them all week.

Well I know we start with a case of beer and a case or so of wine. Maybe since we are on board only 5 nights we should cut it back..... 3/4 case of beer and 9 bottles of wine.... should be enough to get us thru at least the first 3 days :rotfl2:

We were back to page 3...doesn't anyone have anything interesting to tell us about? Well, DH & I are going to Cape Cod for the night while my parents are still here visiting and they are staying with the kiddos! Yay for us.:banana: We have lived in NH for almost 6 years and this will be our first time down in the Cape. I think you take for granted what you have around you...when we were living in the Bay Area, just about the only time we went into San Francisco was when we had visitors! Well, I'm done rambling now. And, tomorrow is Friday!:banana::banana:

that is so true. I can't remember the last time I went to Sea World. Last year at Spring Break we went to Legoland and the Zoo for the first time in many years. We also don't visit the many museums in Balboa Park or eat in the Gaslamp Quarter. (we drive an hour to Disneyland but don't make the 30 minute trip south:confused3).... geez, we sure have a lot of things around here!

there, I said something sort of interesting. Next?

:dance3: less than 1 1/2 yrs until dancing in jammies :dance3:

aww. baby boy is going to his first prom tomorrow night. Soccerdad and I are going to the girl's house who got the limo and will take pictures. I promise to only get misty eyes. :laughing:

Hope everyone has a nice weekend.

Well Soccerdad's best friend happens to have a funeral home. I'm sure that will happen to slip into the conversation for all of Cassie's dates. :lmao:

yeah, very funny. Babs has informed me that the Magic is Uncle Beano's boat and there is nothing I can do about it. (pushy for 12, isn't she?). He can have it as long as he takes me along - cat1. of, course:lmao:

new subject:
OMG! There is a thread on Alfred and Seymour!:eek: There is lavish praise heaped on them. Think I should post what happens after they are off stage? Skanky Ho anyone?:scared1:

Cheri,

Stop picking on my girlfriend. she was a nice intellectual women....LOL...!Your right she is a skanky ho.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter