July 10, 2011--DIS PEEPS reunite on the Disney Dream!

Happy 2010 Peeps!

Inching our way closer to our cruise!

I have been pondering over the restaurants in WDW...which to go to, hmmmm.

Figured out 2...still need to decide on 3 more.

Ok, so the cruise is 18 months away.....let's just say I don't like to leave things til the end :rotfl2:

How is everyone doing? :grouphug:

I looked up Garden Grill. It's a revolving restaurant that looks down into the Living with the Land ride. Or so the discription reads. I thought it was the counter service place just when you enter the building.

How about California Grill? It's one of Betsy's favs altho it is pricey.

Cas said she wants to have room service the last night so she can relax and pack... um, who is packing???? That wouldn't be my vote.

Ooh ooh ooh, don't forget about Hoop dee Doo Revue.

I am freezing...that is how I am doing!!
18552_1290851745171_1046558221_30904050_4343125_n.jpg

that just ain't right Betsy.

I had another thought on "food" for WDW post-cruise. We have a kitchen, right? How 'bout we MAKE dinner one night:
hot dogs for me and Kimmy
risotto for Bob
mac and cheese for RJ
brussel sprouts for Chris and Timmy
fish for Beano
:lmao:

Cheri:

...but Beano likes fish and Kimmy likes hot dogs

:rotfl2:

It's vacation...we're not supposed to cook, right? ;)

Cheri:

...but Beano likes fish and Kimmy likes hot dogs

:rotfl2:

It's vacation...we're not supposed to cook, right? ;)
oh poop

OK, then it's a Big Mac for Miss JohnnieGirl and Crab for the Beanster!

I no likey da cooking on vacation either. In fact my favorite thing to hear is "and what will you be having this evening?"

I had a dream last night where I kept coming up with great cruise logos/mottos. I was thinking that I need to write them down. Of course, come morning I can't remember a thing.:confused3

I had a dream last night where I kept coming up with great cruise logos/mottos. I was thinking that I need to write them down. Of course, come morning I can't remember a thing.:confused3

Keep a notepad next to your bed :idea:

ps...there will be NO crab for Beano <allergic dontcha know>

of course I remember. Please not to be giving Mr. Bean da crab.

anyway, I was wondering if everyone would be labeled "Dreamers" - like "Daring Dreamers" or "DISFunctional Dream'ers"... hate to be like everyone else.

still think we are alone on this heep beeg new ship.:hippie:

:dogdance:oh look a puppy!

still think we are alone on this heep beeg new ship.:hippie:

:dogdance:oh look a puppy!

Sorry to wreck your little private cruise, but my family and I just booked today for this cruise! We won't bother ya much at all; as a matter of fact, you guys look like you like to stir things up! ;)

For as few people that are on this thread, the veranda staterooms were starting to fill up, at least on the right hand side of the ship!

Looking forward to talking to you more.

:grouphug:

Hello TinksDH...Welcome!

Us...stir up mischief?! :rotfl2::thumbsup2

Yeah, you're correct!!:woohoo:

Hello TinksDH!

Welcome Welcome Welcome!

Actually I was hoping that more people would show up and join the party. We are pretty harmless. Just like to joke around (but not in front of the kids).

Please don't disappear on us now. Y'all come back now y'hear? (ok, that was bad)

yeah. You know me, none of that frou frou food (whispered this time without the annoying whiney voice)

Palo Brunch sounds SO good right now!:love:

I'm just sayin' ;)

I was just talking to my payroll rep..he went on the Wonder about 4 months before we did...Talking about the new ship made me want to go right now!!

Us Magazine had a 2 page ad for the new ship and slide..Rick (who is afraid of heights) said "That doesn't look safe!!!!" so I don't think he will be riding on the slide..haha

I will be standing right next to Rick. Me in an enclosed plexiglass tube??? NOOOO Thank You! Dang this claustrophobia.

RJ: brunch at PalosPalosPalos??? Yes please!

I've been lurking on the Madien Voyage thread.:tiptoe: On page 48 (I think) there is a poster "BobandLee" who has posted a few video links. One is of his proposal on a Disney cruise in'08. Really cute.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter