July 10, 2011--DIS PEEPS reunite on the Disney Dream!

Happy Anniversary Sue and Steve!

Ok..I officially paid my deposit yesterday...guess I am going!

Welcome Irishcowboy. Dont be alarmed by the craziness of our Cruise meet. We have all cruise together on more than one occasion and we like to party and do crazy things. Isn't that right Peeps.

yeah..some of us are crazy enough to book the cruise and not TELL our spouse!! I have a few months to get him prepared for the news!

Thanks for the anniversary wishes. I cannot believe it's been 20 years.

So, for the embroidery machine, it will do as many colors as I set up for the logo. However the simpler the color scheme for the logo the easier it is to digitize.

So we must create a logo. I have a couple of ideas, but I'd love to see what you all are thinking.

The limits are that the maximum size is 4 inches by 4 inches.

I CANNOT WAIT!!!! Gotta get some more bookings to make more $$ so I can get this cruise paid for. :lovestruc

Now just to get Steve better so we can enjoy our vaca this weekend!
(HUGS) :hug:

Welcome Irishcowboy. Dont be alarmed by the craziness of our Cruise meet. We have all cruise together on more than one occasion and we like to party and do crazy things. Isn't that right Peeps.
Crazy things? shhhh Sean you will scare others away:rotfl2:

(BTW, IIRC, Irish Cowboy maintains the cruise meet list so he may not be on our sailing. Now we just need to find the others who are.)

SE: you may want to put something in your first post here that welcomes one and all. I think we scared away some people last time. Like, by the time they found the thread, it was 25 pages long and seemed ... I don't know like they'd be coming late to a party.

Just something to think about in your spare time :-)rotfl2: SPARE TIME! :lmao: c'mon, that had to make you laugh!:banana:)

HAPPY THANKSGIVING Peep'ers!

May you all popcorn:: and :drinking1 without guilt :woohoo:

Love, the Kniebler Elves

Ok, sooooooooooooooooo.............

Who is done with xmas shopping? :lmao:

oh stop you!!

I was all excited to order Rick's present..but not only is it on backorder, but he saw me looking at it in his magazine and figured it out...bah!

Bets:

Are you still gonna order it or go with a new idea? Doesn't Rick know at this time of year that you're not supposed to pay attention?!

:rotfl2:

oh. finished with shopping. yeah, that would be me:crazy2:

I still don't have the tree decorated. ok, it has about 10 ornaments on it. Might be a Charlie Brown tree this year:rotfl:

I have a couple of ideas for a shirt/logo design. I've been playing with some clipart that I should be able to convert to a digital design. All ideas are welcome.

I was looking around and found that there is embroidery threads that are like what Del Sol uses (the kind that chagne colors in the sunlight.)

What do you guys think about something like that? Maybe a colored shirt and then the embroidered logo that changes color in the light.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter