• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Julie Andrews @ DL April 8th!!!

As it turns out, it will just be my mom, sister, and me. And we're going tomorrow not Tuesday.

Wow, it will definitely be crazy especially since Tuesday is a Magic Morning day:scared1:

So it sounds to me you just need a rist band to buy the book. But if I get the book at Target could I still get it signed?

If anyone was wondering
I just spoke to guest serviced
you do not need the rist band to get the book signed
Only to buy the book.

If you don't want anything signed and don't want to meet Julie Andrews, will you still get to see her in the opera house and just watch her sign? I asked Disney about this and they told me to go to the site about the event but that didn't help.

I have just had my books signed. :cool1:
I got in the line at 2:45am and I was number 32 in the line.
You did have to get a wrist band to get a book, and you had to show the receipt and card you received with your signing number on several times. Two horses on the carosel were dedicated to Julie Andrews and we were not allowed to take any photos of her during the signing, give her gifts directly or touch her.

Signing sounded like a bummer, but boy was it crowded today! I'm sure the signing had to do something with it, but I noticed a huge difference.

Syko, I thought it was a big deal when I overheard someone on the tram say that they got up at 5am! Did you get to talk to her at all? It seems like there's so many restrictions...

It was pretty crowded yesterday, too. I'm glad I didn't go today because I bet it would have been worse.

You where allowed to talk to her while she was signing your books, so yoh had to talk very fast!!!!!!!

Hi, I was there for that event. I actually didnt see Andrews, but I was the one who woke up at 3:30 in the morning and camped out in line. However; my wife and 3 yeard old daughter were able to say hi and get a book signed. When it was thier turn to get thier book signed, she (Andrews) asked what my daughters name was and when my wife replied, she said to her assistant "what a beautiful girl".

So that made my wife very happy. Unfortunatly no pictures; which would have been awesome to have for my daughter to say that she saw her. But it was a good experiance for them both and they are very happy.

Wow, I really admire you guys for standing in line for many hours to meet Mrs. Andrews. It must of been awesome just to see her from upclose.:lovestruc I cant wait to receive my autographed copy by mail. :goodvibes

My friends and I went to get our books signed but unfortunately we didn't. We were miss informed on some things and you did need the wristband. My better half was devistated :( but we got to see Julie during the dedication so we weren't completely dissapointed. Minus the let down when we got there we had a pretty good day :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter