Juice - What is Available

js

Been around since before the disboards 90s crash
Hi. What fruit juice is available on Dream?

Thank you.

Hi. What fruit juice is available on Dream?

Thank you.

For breakfast? We had orange, apple, and some mango/something combo. In the drink station there was a pomegranate drink of some sort. Sorry, that's the best I can do right now - just back and haven't sorted through all my pictures yet.

For breakfast? We had orange, apple, and some mango/something combo. In the drink station there was a pomegranate drink of some sort. Sorry, that's the best I can do right now - just back and haven't sorted through all my pictures yet.

Thanks so much! That helps.

My kids are about 2 months shy of 21 and 16 so this is more about a question for me and what I can mix with my rum lol. Thanks so much!

I think Ill bring rum and Jose Cuervo Margarita.

Thanks!

OK, at the drink stations in Cabanas there was orange, apple, and an orange/mango/passion fruit mix (my personal favorite).

At the drink stations poolside there was Minute Maid Light Lemonade and Minute Maid Light Pomegranate Lemonade.

Of course, in the dining rooms/lounges you can order other stuff (on the last breakfast menu they had orange, cranberry, prune, grapefruit, V-8, apple and tomato).

In the lounges there would probably be a cost. You can get apple, orange, and grapefruit on the room service breakfast menu, maybe others.

You can ask for other juices for free at cabanas such as pineapple grapefruit or cranberry but it did take several minutes to wait for the cm to get it from another location on the Magic. We found it easier to ask for it in to go cups from the dining rooms towards the end of our meal instead.

Thank you all so much!
I greatly appreciate it!

You can ask for other juices for free at cabanas such as pineapple grapefruit or cranberry but it did take several minutes to wait for the cm to get it from another location on the Magic. We found it easier to ask for it in to go cups from the dining rooms towards the end of our meal instead.
I asked for prune in the sit down restaurant for breakfast, and the server had to go somewhere else, but he came back with two single serving cans.
Of course this is not for beverage mixing, but I needed it to maintain my digestive balance.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter