Judges Tent in Toontown Hours??

luvchip

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know how late the characters are in the Judges Tent during the summer months. We are going in August and have 6 children in our party and I was thinking that the one evening we have dinner at the Liberty Tree Tavern we could head over there either before or after dinner. Our ADR's are for 5:45.

I think Toontown closes earlier than the rest of the park--6 or 7pm??

I know that TT opens later than the rest of MK, but I believe it doesn't close earlier. The best thing you could do is check the times guide when you get into the MK, that will tell you when it closes.

If TT is open until close, going later in the evening is a great time to see the characters. It's not too full. However, if your child doesn't like fireworks (especially the noise) don't go to TT when the fireworks are going on because they are set off VERY close to where TT is located.

Toontown opens at 10am, and is open til park close.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter