Jubilee Concert

queendisney

DIS Veteran
Can I just say how proud I am to be British...what a wonderful jubilee concert down the Mall in London.
Did you watch it? Loved Tom Jones and Madness.
Loved all the flags and the great speech by Charles..
Loved all the graphics on Buck Palace, reminded me of the MK ones on the castle..
Loved it all...:banana:

yep loved it,but someone should have told Grace Jones it wasn't an audition for BGT though
Paul

It was blooming brilliant, I loved every bit of it..wonderful:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

Enjoyed much of it. Though Jimmy Carr was maybe a strange choice and thought Chreyl Cole sounded flat to me, and really showed how small her sound is compared to Gary.

Elton sounded rough while listening to it on the radio on way to work, but not so much on TV when got to work. You could eally tell he hasnt been well recently.

Enjoyed much of it. Though Jimmy Carr was maybe a strange choice and thought Chreyl Cole sounded flat to me, and really showed how small her sound is compared to Gary.

Elton sounded rough while listening to it on the radio on way to work, but not so much on TV when got to work. You could eally tell he hasnt been well recently.

Yes I thought Elton was dreadful. But he did say on the One Show earlier that his illness hadn't affected his voice:confused3 Will.I.Am was pretty dreadful too! Sir Macca struggled on a few notes as well. But overall I really enjoyed it and it must have been a wonderful atmosphere being there. Wouldn't have fancied the journey home though:scared1:

Loved it, especially Alfie Boe :love:

loved it when he was singing the song from West Side Story on the palace balcony. All set now for the carriage procession. Its just started raining here in Camberley, hope its not heading towards London.

I loved it too. I'm now watching the highlights on BBC1.
Loved all of the different singers with Gary Barlow and Andrew Lloyd Webber singing 'Sing'. Also thought Alfie Boe was brilliant.
I also said to my family that the projections on the Palace reminded me of 'Magic, Memories and You' on Cinderella's Castle.
One thing I didn't like was the broadcaster talking over the top of the amazing fireworks and the credits rolling over them also :sad2:

I thought it was great to see alot of the royal family waving flags and singing along during the concert.

I've enjoyed the whole weekend. I think it's all been wonderful, well apart from the weather. Our Queen really is an amazing lady. Yes proud to be British right now. Really looking forward to the Olympics now. :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter