Jubilant July Mousekercise Challenge

@scdak I'm so sorry for your loss.

Sunday: 60 minutes of cardio and upper body
Monday: 35 minutes on the bike
Wednesday: 60 minutes of cardio and lower body
Thursday: 35 minutes of cardio and core
Saturday: 40 minutes of cardio and upper body

520/800

Congrats to Sophy1996 for being the first team member to reach 75% of goal and Minnie Mouse Pink!

upload_2016-7-18_10-47-15.png

Minnie Mouse was first voiced by Walt Disney (as was Mickey). Over the years there have been various voice actresses, but the most extensive work has been done by Russi Taylor since 1986.
Others who have voiced Minnie include:
Marjorie Ralston, Marcellite Garner, Thelma Boardman, Ruth Clifford.

And for your enjoyment a clip of Minnie dancing on Main Street, Disneyland (also features Donald Duck at the beginning and Mickey Mouse)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two more team members have reached 50% of goal and Daisy Duck Purple!
Congrats to GalaxyGirl76 and LizardQueen8 (and since then me as well, Saphire5742. Got that error message again in the middle of this update before my workout for today).

upload_2016-7-18_12-57-30.png

Daisy Duck was first voiced by Clarence Nash and she sounds just like Donald in her first appearance, albeit higher pitched.
By her second appearance her voice became more normalized.
She has been voiced by various actresses throughout the years including:
Gloria Blondell, Ruth Clifford, Vivi Janiss, Patricia Parris, Kath Soucie, Diane Michelle, with the most extensive work done by Tress MacNeille who has voiced Daisy since 1999.

And actually in “Down and Out with Donald Duck” , a 1954 duckumentary, Daisy was voiced by Tony Anselmo who was trained by Clarence Nash and took over Donald Duck’s voice after Nash’s passing.

To find out more about the work of the voice actors mentioned visit www.behindthevoiceactors.com

And here's a cute singing Daisy clip from Disney Junior:

@courtneybeth Congrats on your race weekend! My next half marathon is at the end of August, so stepping up my mileage this weekend!
My typical race pace for scale: :snail:

You know what's awesome about being a slower runner? You get your money's worth! :D Good luck with your next race - you're going to rock it!!!!

My next race is Dumbo Double Dare at Disneyland, followed by 7 half marathons over 2.5 months through December. Bring it on!

Catching up again, it was a busy weekend so not much to report for Sunday and Monday. DD broke her foot so lots of hours in the minor med and doctors office.

Fri-40 minutes
Sat-80 minutes
Sun-15 minutes
Mon-another 15 minutes

1120/2000

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter