J's Wish Trip Dream Factory/GKTW October 1st-7th 2010

I am sorry your Bumpa left you right before your trip. :hug: But, think of it this way- now he can watch your entire trip and be with you guys in spirit! :goodvibes I love how he made you guys go. Reminds me of my father when he died. I was 17 and he told me that even when he died, I was only to miss one week of school and to not drop out of my extra classes. The funeral was out of state, so he said I could have 1 week off and that was it. lol. I miss him, but I know he is with me every day! I will pray for you guys and your Bumpa and for you to have a safe and MAGIC FILLED TRIP!!! :goodvibes

See you when you get back & I want lots of pictures!!! Have fun & be safe! Oh, and kiss Donald Duck for me- he's my hero! Davy said to tell Pooh he said Hi too! :thumbsup2

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. My prayers are with you and your family:hug:

I hope you all have a magical trip and make so many wonderful memories:love::love:

Welcome back!

I can't wait to hear all about it!

Lynn

Welcome Home!!!!

I can't wait to hear all about it and see LOTS of pictures. I hope you had an absolutely fabulous time! :goodvibes

Welcome home! :yay::cool1: Can't wait to hear all about your trip and all the wonderful surprises that came your way!

I hope you guys are feeling better! Have you managed to get past the Strep? Keeping you all in my prayers.

Lynn

Hiya, I have tried posting here several times and it has not let me do so, so i have been posting on the main board. I have not been feeling very well since we got back from the trip and it's been a hectic week. However I do have 9 pages written soo far of the TR and will be posting what i have done tomorrow night. Hopefully I will be able to post the link here, if not I will have the link added on the main site :) :grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

Hi everyone and THANK you again for all the kindness !! I Have officially finally started the Trip report the first 3.5 days have been posted and the link is in my signature :D hugsssss

Hi everyone and THANK you again for all the kindness !! I Have officially finally started the Trip report the first 3.5 days have been posted and the link is in my signature :D hugsssss

Off to go read.:cool1:

Hi. I am new here and have been reading random PTR's. Yours caught my eye and I read every post!!! My daughter has Crohn's and is on Remicade as well. I haven't made it to your trip report!! But am so glad that you guys went. Look forward to reading more!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter