Joy and Sadness EMH?

tripletmomsrock

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know if Joy and Sadness are meeting during Evening Extra Magic Hours at Epcot and if they are is this a good time to visit them?

I was just there recently and they were not, however, about 15 minutes before "normal" park opening, they allowed the EMH crowd into the building and into the queuewhere we waited until opening. We ended up waiting about 10-15 minutes when the park opened and by the time we left the line was already VERY long.

Yea they don't start until regular park hours, but people line up during EMH to be there when the park opens. I would avoid their meet and greet if not partaking in EMH due to how long the line would be

I was just there recently and they were not, however, about 15 minutes before "normal" park opening, they allowed the EMH crowd into the building and into the queuewhere we waited until opening. We ended up waiting about 10-15 minutes when the park opened and by the time we left the line was already VERY long.

Were people lined up before they allowed them into the building? We want to RD EP one morning to see them, but the only day we can is on a EMH morning. But I don't want to spend the whole hour lined up waiting on the M&G to open. I wouldn't mind 15-20 minutes before "normal" opening, but not an hour.

Were people lined up before they allowed them into the building? We want to RD EP one morning to see them, but the only day we can is on a EMH morning. But I don't want to spend the whole hour lined up waiting on the M&G to open. I wouldn't mind 15-20 minutes before "normal" opening, but not an hour.

I do believe people line up during early EMH's and wait the hour for park to open. So by the time regular park guests get there, there's already a big line.

People lined up for Anna and Elsa when the park opened at 9 and their meet and greet didn't start until 11. This is why they moved the meet and greet to park opening instead of world showcase opening

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter