Josh and Scott's Wonderful Adventure- PTR 2009

I had a such a great time giving Scott his card for his birthday that said we were going to Disney World. He was pretty much speechless, "WHAT!?!?! No WAY!!" I showed him POFQ on the Planning DVD and he was hooked.

3571133646_b07ff490b9.jpg

So the planning was done with regard to tickets and resort. Now it was time to become really obsessed :lmao:

I have spent WAAAAY too much time in Border's reading every Disney book, flipping through my Passporter 2009, watching the Disney Planning DVD, Longing to ride Soarin', subscribing to Touringplans.com, trying to get RideMax to do the rides in the order I want.....

Yea, I am that guy!

Scott and I have been trying to watch some of the old Disney Movies to get us in the Disney Mood, and watching Pinocchio just made me soooo freakin excited. "A dream is a wish your heart makes...." oh I welled up haha

A few days ago I left this on the bed before I left for a work trip:

3817636959_63038a26af.jpg

I got the reply "you are crazy!" as a text message haha, but as soon as I got home the next day, the number had been changed to 6 by Scott... ahhh the man I love :love:

Our trip is finally almost here! YAY! :banana:

That's awesome! I never thought of doing something like that... my hubby would probably call me crazy too ;)

Hey Flyguy!

I'm just tuning in!

I can feel your excitment all the way down here in Carolina too...:goodvibes I know you can't hardly wait!!!! yay!!!!

Can't wait to hear all about it.....;)

Oh my gosh!!! You haven't got much time left before your holiday! :teeth:

I'm afraid I'm going to tell you that both WCC and Kona are poor choices anymore. :( Sorry. :(

Kona has really fallen down on the job. I don't know what's up with that. :(

Marrakesh is nice, as is France. Bistro de Paris is divine! (Not sure if they do lunch though).

I'm going to say it again, you two are too handsome by far!

Have a GLORIOUS time!!!

Hey Flyguy!

I'm just tuning in!

I can feel your excitment all the way down here in Carolina too...:goodvibes I know you can't hardly wait!!!! yay!!!!

Can't wait to hear all about it.....;)

I know...maybe I am too excited :banana:
Scott said to me tonight "It's so cute, I've never seen anyone more excited for a trip in their life" and it's true. 2 days 6 hours and 42 minutes till I leave for the airport.... not that I am counting or anything :surfweb:

Oh my gosh!!! You haven't got much time left before your holiday! :teeth:

I'm afraid I'm going to tell you that both WCC and Kona are poor choices anymore. :( Sorry. :(

Kona has really fallen down on the job. I don't know what's up with that. :(

Marrakesh is nice, as is France. Bistro de Paris is divine! (Not sure if they do lunch though).

I'm going to say it again, you two are too handsome by far!

Have a GLORIOUS time!!!

Oh no.... well, I have to visit Kona Cafe I think, I love eating meals at Disney World, but it is not really our priority (maybe in future trips it will be)...

And it has to be better than Pinocchio Brauhaus or Tony's Town Square (hated that place last time I ate there) or whatever it is called haha

And thanks for the "handsome" bit hehe :cutie:

Love, love, love the countdown bed! How sweet and romantic!

So glad you're posting! Please continue....

Congrats!! We're leaving in 36 days!!!! :banana: I'm super excited too!!! Can't wait to read your trip report!!

Have fun!!

Thanks for the comments about the bed thing. I thought it was a cute way to count down the days.

Speaking of which:
Just a little less than 2 days (1 day 20 hours to be exact) till we head out to the airport.
Went to Target last night for a few last things like shaving cream, a small nylon bag for carrying waters, and a new tshirt.

It's coming so fast and can't wait!

My DP could only HOPE that I packed so good!!! She's ex Airforce and she is really great at packing. I'm great at making the list!;)

LOL I feel your pain being married to a military man, our packing styles are different ;)

Just checked in for my flights online. AND got an opportunity to upgrade to Business Class for $69 per person. Went for it...I figured $15 of that would have been for checking my back in coach anyway. (Just got back from flying First Class roundtrip to Munich *flight attendant privileges hehe* and it is hard to go back to coach now grrrr...I've been spoiled haha)

So freakin excited, everything is packed and ready to go, now just the 21 hour wait :cool1:

Just back last night and our trip was AWESOME! I'll be starting my Trip Report hopefully soon with lots of pictures... Can't wait to share our trip with all of you!

:cool1:

Welcome Back! I have 79 days till my first trip to Disney World, and I'm glad I'm not the only obsessive complusive Disney freak ever! I have been watching a couple of Disney movies a week and have bought a few new things for my trip already.

Good to know I'm not the only nut in the world and there's others like me!

Grrr, got a trip today (flight attendant)....so won't be able to start trip report til Wednesday....see you all soon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter