• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Joseph meet's Mickey! October 2006 - Day 8 Chef Mickey's, MK and DTD

KayleeUK

Still here.....

Joseph meet’s Mickey! Day 8 – Chef Mickeys, MK and DTD with Sue and Vicki

Date : 29th October 2006 – 16th November 2006

Where : Disney’s Boardwalk Villa’s

Another character breakfast for us at Chef Mickey’s this time we got a MK bus from the Boardwalk but the driver dropped us off right at the Contemporary Resort.

d81.jpg

d82.jpg

We had a lovely time and Joseph loved the character’s.

This was Carolyn’s last morning with us, we are so pleased she came down to spend some time with us and are looking forward to Carolyn and her husband meeting us again on our next trip.

Later in the afternoon we met up again with Sue and Vicki at downtown Disney and had dinner at Earl of Sandwich. We sat around and chatted and did a spot of shopping.

d83.jpg

Coming Up : - Epcot, AK and Yachtsman’s Steakhouse

Ahhh!! My favorite place in DTD - Earls, I just love those Sandwiches:thumbsup2

Great pics again, I bet the character pics will be lovely to look back on as Joseph grows up :)

Mmmmm Earl of Sandwich :yay:

I'm sure Joseph will love the characters just as much on your next trup. :thumbsup2

What a difference a couple of years makes. Doesn't Vicki look young?

I love the Earl of Sandwich, just went for the first time in December. What is in a Full Montague? I have heard a few DISers say it is their favourite.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter