Jordyn's Journey to Disney-(MAW) Make a Wish Trip - Starting October 4th, 2013!!!

The wish granters came by and brought our itinerary and our expense check. They brought Jordyn a bunch of surprises, which I didn't manage to get pictures of because I couldn't find my camera at the time... :confused3 (I know where it is now...) I didn't even get a picture of her with her wish granters, but I had them take one on their phone that they are supposed to email to me, so I guess that will have to do... They brought her a cute princess backpack with treats in it and a few dress ups for around the house, and things like that.

I am mostly almost done packing! :cool1::yay::cool1: That is good news, because I was super stressed about it, and still am even though I only have to pack a few more things to be able to call it good...

We have had two movie nights. 101 Dalmations and Cinderella. I will post about the dalmation movie, but not Cinderella since I didn't take many pictures that night. Did you know that the duke calls Cinderella "Senorita" in the movie when she is running away at midnight? Anyway... We are getting so close to our trip that I am practically shaking with nerves! :goodvibes (I guess a lot of it is excitement as well!) :yay::yay::yay: Part of it might also be that Jeremy was sick last week and my fingers are crossed that Jordyn doesn't get the same stomach bug and if she does that it will be over by the time we leave... Wish us luck with that, we might need it knowing our luck sometimes! :scared:

For this movie night, we made dalmation dot cupcakes for dessert. For dinner, we had a bean dip using refried beans because they kind of look like that canned dog food. I bought new dog dishes for our dog, and we washed them really well and let the kids eat out of them because we thought it would be fun for them to do. :lmao::rotfl2::rotfl:

IMG_0343-2_zpsc650bc39.jpg

IMG_0344-2_zps169e10fe.jpg

I painted Jordyn's face to look the most like a puppy as I could, and I made the kids ears using felt and a hot glue gun and some stretchy elastic. I also made them collars using felt, hot glue, and some velcro. Jeremy didn't want his face painted at first, but eventually he decided to join in on the fun after he had finished his doggy dinner. :lmao: When I got the picture of Jer, he had already gotten most of the face paint rubbed off...:rotfl2::rotfl:

IMG_0348-2_zpsff83bbe3.jpg
IMG_0349-2_zpsf37f3a8c.jpg
IMG_0350-2_zps54040eb8.jpg
IMG_0357-2_zps795dd8c8.jpg

My sister joined us for a few days, and even did the movie night with us. She helped us do dalmation nails, that I think turned out super duper cute!

IMG_0360-2_zps9f9b2357.jpg

We went to the park the next day, and Jordyn took my sister's blanket she was using to keep warm because it looked like a super hero cape, and got a super huge grin on her face because she looked like a super hero.

IMG_0366-2_zps563fdbdb.jpg

And the last picture is off my kids at the park with my little sister. They love her so much! :goodvibes

IMG_0377-2_zps3463d27e.jpg

4 days!!! :yay::dance3::goodvibes

I love the Dalmatians movie night!!!! Awesome job with that!!! :cheer2:

Glad to hear that packing is almost done!! That must be a good feeling!!!

Prayers for good health for everyone during the trip... may the stomach bug stay far away from your wish trip!!!

Madeline

I'm so excited for you guys! You're down to three days! Wow!:goodvibes:rotfl2::cool1:

I hope you found your camera so you can get some pictures of those adorable kids! We all want to see them! I hope the stress level has lowered and the excitement has taken over! I wish the whole family health for your trip!

And to answer your question from awhile back, it is my younger brother's wish.:)

4 days!!! :yay::dance3::goodvibes

I love the Dalmatians movie night!!!! Awesome job with that!!! :cheer2:

Glad to hear that packing is almost done!! That must be a good feeling!!!

Prayers for good health for everyone during the trip... may the stomach bug stay far away from your wish trip!!!

Madeline

Thank you! :goodvibes The kids absolutely loved dalmatian movie night! Their favorite is a tie between the dalmatian night and Alice in Wonderland night. :cool1:

I am hopeful since no one else has gotten sick at this point that we all might be healthy for the trip. Thank you for the prayers!

I am so anxious and nervous and excited all at the same time! I can't believe there is only two more days to go! pixiedust:

I'm so excited for you guys! You're down to three days! Wow!:goodvibes:rotfl2::cool1:

I hope you found your camera so you can get some pictures of those adorable kids! We all want to see them! I hope the stress level has lowered and the excitement has taken over! I wish the whole family health for your trip!

And to answer your question from awhile back, it is my younger brother's wish.:)

I can't believe how close we are getting to our trip! I am excited, but I also have some major nerves going on...

Yay for having a camera on our trip! We are getting very excited!

I had to stop in and say hi!!! :goodvibes

I can feel your excitement through the computer!! I am so happy for you!!! :hug:

May time slow down and may this be the most magical wish trip ever!!! :goodvibes

Happy Wish Tripping!!!:princess::thumbsup2:beach::woohoo::yay::dance3::cool2:pirate::party::jumping1::rainbow::tigger:::MickeyMo::MinnieMo:eeyore::tink::smickey::goofy::mickeyjum:stitch2:pluto::tinker::donald::mickeybarpooh:

Madeline

Sorry I'm so far behind on your thread. Love the Dalmatian pictures. :lovestruc Have a wonderful trip! Looking forward to reading all about it. :)

Last night, Jordyn spiked a fever, which she still has this morning. For any fever with a child with a central line, they take it very seriously and you have to go either into clinic or into the er. Since it was late, we had to take her to the ER. We are just waiting now for a phone call to see if her doctor gives us the okay to go on her trip still... Fingers crossed... :scared::sad2:

So sorry. :hug: Hope she's feeling better, and the Dr. okays the trip. Know all too well about central lines & fevers. :( Sending lots of hugs & prayers. :grouphug:

I got the call from the oncologist and he gave his thumbs up for us to still go on the trip! :goodvibes:thumbsup2pixiedust: I am super excited! I can't believe we leave so soon!!!

So sorry. :hug: Hope she's feeling better, and the Dr. okays the trip. Know all too well about central lines & fevers. :( Sending lots of hugs & prayers. :grouphug:

Yeah, it is not a fun thing... Thank you! She is thankfully feeling better! :goodvibes

Oh no! Sending prayers and hopes your way! I hope you get the okay soon!:hug:

Thank you so much! :goodvibes

I got the call from the oncologist and he gave his thumbs up for us to still go on the trip! :goodvibes:thumbsup2pixiedust: I am super excited! I can't believe we leave so soon!!!

Yeah, it is not a fun thing... Thank you! She is thankfully feeling better! :goodvibes

Thank you so much! :goodvibes

Shesh that was close!!! :scared::scared1: My heart sank for you until I saw your 2nd post!!!!! :idea::goodvibes:woohoo::yay:

I can't believe your ticker says 1 day!!!! princess:

Magic here you come!!! pixiedust:

I can't wait to read all about when you get back and have time to share!! :coffee:popcorn:: But for now hoping time slows down for Jordyn's Journey to Disney!!! ::MickeyMo::MinnieMo:tinker::tink:

Have a blast!!!! :cheer2::thumbsup2:cool1:

Big hugs to all of you, :grouphug:

Madeline

Oh how scary on the last minute fever!!!
SO glad you got the green light and cannot wait to hear all about how it goes for you!!!

Have so much fun!

So so so happy you got the green light! Have a wonderful time! We can't wait to hear all the wonderful stories!

Thinking about you and your family!!!! :wave2:

I hope all is well!!!! :thumbsup2

I can't wait to hear from you when you get a chance!!! :goodvibes

Hugs, :grouphug:

Madeline

I do plan on coming on here soon hopefully to do my trip report. I still have to go through my pictures and stuff, but life has been crazy since we got home.

I ended up being really sick on Sunday night, and going to the emergency room on Tuesday at like 2 in the morning or around then. I will be consulting with a surgeon on Thursday about a possible umbilical hernia and possibly gallbladder disease... They also think I had a ruptured ovarian cyst. Oh, and I had high white blood count which indicates infection or other possible things going on (could indicate certain cancers, or rheumotoid arthritis or other things) , so I haven't been having a very good week... I have pretty much been spending lots of time in bed on heavy pain killers and anti nausea meds, but I am feeling a little better today. My mom even drove 2 and a half hours to help with my kids because when they sent me home from the emergency room, I was in worse pain than when I got there... (I was screaming, and that was after a second dose of morphein... I must say it was worse than labor pain, and I had a natural labor with my son and almost natural with my daughter...)

Anyway... I hope to get things settled down soon so I can share our amazing trip with you all soon!

I do plan on coming on here soon hopefully to do my trip report. I still have to go through my pictures and stuff, but life has been crazy since we got home.

I ended up being really sick on Sunday night, and going to the emergency room on Tuesday at like 2 in the morning or around then. I will be consulting with a surgeon on Thursday about a possible umbilical hernia and possibly gallbladder disease... They also think I had a ruptured ovarian cyst. Oh, and I had high white blood count which indicates infection or other possible things going on (could indicate certain cancers, or rheumotoid arthritis or other things) , so I haven't been having a very good week... I have pretty much been spending lots of time in bed on heavy pain killers and anti nausea meds, but I am feeling a little better today. My mom even drove 2 and a half hours to help with my kids because when they sent me home from the emergency room, I was in worse pain than when I got there... (I was screaming, and that was after a second dose of morphein... I must say it was worse than labor pain, and I had a natural labor with my son and almost natural with my daughter...)

Anyway... I hope to get things settled down soon so I can share our amazing trip with you all soon!

Oh my!!! Sending prayers for you and your family!!! I will pray for inspiration for the doctors to best help you. And healing for you and comfort for you and your family!!!! Oh and of course for your pain to go away (worse than labor pain!!! Yikes)!!!!

So sorry that you have to go through all of this!!!

Glad though to hear that you had an amazing trip and I will be here when you are able to share about!!!

Big Hugs!!!

Madeline

I am doing much better now! I got my gallbladder out and had an umbilical hernia fixed last week, and other than the pains from the surgery, I am doing a ton better! I am hopeful to start posting on here now about our trip! It was an amazing trip and I want to share it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter