Jordyn's Journey to Disney-(MAW) Make a Wish Trip - Starting October 4th, 2013!!!

Jordyn and Jeremy received an awesome package yesterday from Redwavess. Jordyn got some super cute clip on earrings that she simply adores, as well as some stickers, and foam princess crafts. Jeremy got stickers and some monsters. He was so excited about the monsters that he was roaring and making monster sounds before they were even out of the package! She also sent the kids a Disney gift card to share. I am excited that they will be able to get some souvenirs from our trip!

Thank you Madeline! The kids loved everything! Jordyn was especially excited about the earrings! She was so happy about them that she had a really hard time looking at the camera so I could get a picture of her in them, she just wanted to look at them all.

IMG_0163_zps4fc4d9d8.jpg
IMG_0166_zps08babfae.jpg
IMG_0172_zps688bcc4d.jpg
IMG_0174_zpse0a1f64a.jpg
IMG_0175_zps49c49a17.jpg
IMG_0180_zps7d361150.jpg
IMG_0181_zps9172c5fa.jpg
IMG_0183_zps38f08c48.jpg
IMG_0176_zpsf646541f.jpg
IMG_0178_zps1b146dba.jpg

Thank you so much! We really appreciate all of your support! It is so much fun and is getting us super excited about our trip! Your amazing!

We did an Alice in Wonderland movie night the other day. The kids loved it so much, especially Jordyn. When we were watching the movie, she would drink her lemonade and pretend to shrink when Alice did. :rotfl2::rotfl:

We did cupcakes instead of cookies because that is what we had in the pantry in a mix that we all could eat since I am gluten free. :goodvibes
IMG_0149_zpsfd7010a6.jpg
IMG_0150_zps5f0f47b1.jpg

We did a bunch of heart stuff because of the queen of hearts in the movie... Jacob decorated with the cards and the roses that he got me last week. :)

IMG_0151_zps4388eb04.jpg

The kids wore bunny ears because of the rabbit in the show. They loved it!

IMG_0153_zpsd79bf094.jpg
IMG_0154_zps50cfccb0.jpg
IMG_0155_zpsc750a8f8.jpg
IMG_0157_zps2e742c90.jpg
IMG_0158_zps2b652c4a.jpg

Jacob talked me into wearing a fun hat for the Mad Hatter I guess. :rotfl2:

IMG_0160_zps99e94360.jpg
IMG_0161_zpsee1a67e8.jpg

This is their 'we are done with pictures' pose.... :rotfl2::rotfl::goodvibes
IMG_0162_zpsc2364f5c.jpg

Two packages came the other day. The first was from Kelly Gumbert. Thank you so much for the clothes! I only have part of the pictures taken so far, because my husband hasn't been home long enough to help get mine and his pictures taken so I will upload those at a later time, but the kids pictures and clothes are up! They love them! Jordyn adores her dress and Jeremy loved his shirt! They both had to do the spinning test on them, even though Jeremy was just wearing a shirt, lol. They are just perfect and we are excited to wear them!

IMG_0204-2_zps40d74472.jpg
IMG_0201-2_zpsfa1f546f.jpg
IMG_0206-2_zps5750e9ef.jpg
IMG_0207-2_zps1890d8cb.jpg

IMG_0216-2_zpsee65fbee.jpg
IMG_0222-2_zps3fd3fb66.jpg
IMG_0225-2_zps803b550e.jpg
IMG_0226-2_zpsfa852ace.jpg

In this picture, they were spinning so much in their new clothes, that they fell down and thought it was hilarious.

IMG_0217-2_zpscc51ac1d.jpg
IMG_0216-2_zpsee65fbee.jpg

The second package was from Shannon Osmotherly. These outfits are simply incredible! Jordyn thinks the dress is simply amazing and Jeremy loves the monsters! They are the perfect addition to our wish trip! Thank you so very much! We really appreciate them and are amazed at their quality and can't wait for Disney to show them off! We are thrilled about them!

IMG_0258-2_zpsb0e0a8e9.jpg
IMG_0250-2_zpsa9e87537.jpg
IMG_0249-2_zps0de1831b.jpg
IMG_0247-2_zpsb800009c.jpg
IMG_0243-2_zps49a56c96.jpg
IMG_0238-2_zpsb6d07825.jpg
IMG_0236-2_zps5675d953.jpg
IMG_0232-2_zps82587df2.jpg

The kids loved their new clothes so much, I had a hard time getting them to hold still enough to get some pictures of them! They just wanted to dance and spin all over the place! Thank you so much! They love them all!

We got another Big Give today! This one was from the Barrick family. Thank you sooo much! :goodvibes The kids love it! :love: :wizard:I think it is super cute as well and so fun! The finger puppets will keep them very entertained! I am thinking they will be awesome for the airplane ride!

IMG_0261_zps3a14bb5a.jpg
IMG_0265-2_zpse0fbb211.jpg
IMG_0266-2_zpse86fa704.jpg
IMG_0267-2_zps5f87767d.jpg
IMG_0268-2_zpsf386f1c8.jpg
IMG_0270-2_zpsd30021e4.jpg
IMG_0272-2_zpsfea5f06a.jpg
IMG_0275-2_zps76ecc77a.jpg
IMG_0281-2_zpsf4674482.jpg
IMG_0283-2_zps7e700b9d.jpg
IMG_0282-2_zpse2e70150.jpg
IMG_0288-2_zps25833f88.jpg

Thank you, thank you, thank you! We absolutely love them! :goodvibes:banana::banana::banana:pixiedust::hug:

I'm so excited for you guys!:cool1: Your children are absolutely beautiful! Love all the pics. I'm sure you will have a WONDERFUL time and I can't wait to hear more! Your trip is coming up so quickly!:cheer2:

I'm so excited for all your planning and the Big Give is AMAZING. You are all going to look so cute!! Such magic they're sending. pixiedust::):goodvibes

You've inspired me to post pics because I love being able to see your family. It's cool to follow along with someone who is currently planning, most of the TR's I've read are from past trips from families who are home.

Anyways, joining in and so excited for your beautiful family. :wave2:

Wow are you guys getting such AWESOME clothes!!! :goodvibes I am so happy for you!! The talent of the Big Givers is AMAZING!!! :cheer2:

I love all the spinning!!:rotfl2::rotfl::lmao: You have the neatest kids!! Thanks for sharing them with us!!

Wonderful job on the Alice in Wonderland night!! You are very creative!!! :thumbsup2

Thanks for posting pictures of the kids opening up the give we sent. My family loved seeing your family get our gift!! :grouphug: I'm glad to hear she liked the earrings I was hoping for mermaids (I loved your story about her carrying around her mermaid in a tub of water :rotfl2::lmao::rotfl:), but had no luck. I did find Purple ones for her!!! :cool1:

I can't believe that you are so close to your trip now!!! I am so excited for all of your!!!! pixiedust:

I'm so excited for you guys!:cool1: Your children are absolutely beautiful! Love all the pics. I'm sure you will have a WONDERFUL time and I can't wait to hear more! Your trip is coming up so quickly!:cheer2:

I'm so excited for all your planning and the Big Give is AMAZING. You are all going to look so cute!! Such magic they're sending. pixiedust::):goodvibes

You've inspired me to post pics because I love being able to see your family. It's cool to follow along with someone who is currently planning, most of the TR's I've read are from past trips from families who are home.

Anyways, joining in and so excited for your beautiful family. :wave2:

Thank you so much! Yes, our trip is coming up super quickly! Up until recently, it felt like time was dragging, but now I feel like the trip will be here before I know it!

The Big Give is incredible! I agree! It has been such a blessing to have so many people sending us good wishes and fun pixie dust and adorable clothing! We are very lucky to have been chosen. :
Sometimes I think I may overdue it on pictures, but I love pictures, so I am glad you enjoy them! I hope to hear how your plans are coming along too! (Was it your brother who is making the wish?)

Wow are you guys getting such AWESOME clothes!!! I am so happy for you!! The talent of the Big Givers is AMAZING!!!

I love all the spinning!!:rotfl2::rotfl::lmao: You have the neatest kids!! Thanks for sharing them with us!!

Wonderful job on the Alice in Wonderland night!! You are very creative!!! :thumbsup2

Thanks for posting pictures of the kids opening up the give we sent. My family loved seeing your family get our gift!! :grouphug: I'm glad to hear she liked the earrings I was hoping for mermaids (I loved your story about her carrying around her mermaid in a tub of water :rotfl2::lmao::rotfl:), but had no luck. I did find Purple ones for her!!! :cool1:

I can't believe that you are so close to your trip now!!! I am so excited for all of you!!!! pixiedust:

The people of the Big Give are definitely very talented and incredibly amazing people! We have really enjoyed it! We feel very blessed. :goodvibes

My kids definitely have been enjoying the spinning! lol :rotfl2:

The dolphin earrings were perfect actually. She has a pretty good obsession with dolphins as well. She likes to play with both in the tub, so they were perfect earrings. She also really likes butterflies and ladybugs so that was great! (Her room is decorated with them) Thank you! pixiedust::):goodvibes

I can't believe how fast the trip is coming! I am not sure I am ready! I am super excited, but for some reason it makes me really anxious and a bit nervous. Hopefully I can handle all the magic! :rotfl2::rotfl:

The other day we got a Big Give from Nicole Crean. Thank you Nicole! This dress is absolutely adorable! Jordyn loves it! And so do I! She loves Ariel, and this is the perfect dress that will still allow her to be able to walk and be a kid! :goodvibes:goodvibes

After I took the first picture, Jordyn told me the shirring was itching her. (She has been acting super sensitive lately... Not sure why...) We put the best thing under it that I found clean in her closet at the time. If we have to do the same at Disney, I am going to try to find a tank top or something less noticeable to go underneath it, because I really want this cute dress to look as much like it was meant to as possible because it is super cute! I am kind of just hoping she will stop being so sensitive by the time we go to Disney... Fingers crossed...
IMG_0280-2_zps49bc682f.jpg
IMG_0319-2_zpse40bf57f.jpg
IMG_0320-2_zps28a92bff.jpg

Thank you so much Nicole! We love it! It is just perfect!:lovestruc

The next Big Give came all the way from Canada! Thank you Judy Steward for the adorable jackets! They are incredible! :goodvibes:goodvibes The kids love them, and my husband and I think they are pretty cute as well. :lovestruc Jordyn's with the Minnie ears is especially amazing! Thank you so much! We really appreciate them! It will be fun to have Disney jackets for the kids to wear in the evenings when it gets a little nippy outside!

IMG_0308-2_zps63ed299e.jpg

IMG_0311-2_zps13627c52.jpg
IMG_0312-2_zpsbe884126.jpg
IMG_0316-2_zps5fdaaa0a.jpg

Thank you again! They are sooo cute, and we just love them! :goodvibes:goodvibes

The camera battery died right after I took this picture of Jacob and I in our Thing shirts, so this is the only picture I have of us in them at this point, unless you count the blurry ones Jordyn took... :rotfl2::rotfl:

Anyway... Thank you again for the shirts for our family that match! They are super fun!

IMG_0325-2_zps79593874.jpg

I finally made a countdown! It is just a simple one I saw on pinterest that I thought would be fun and easy, plus it is very easy for kids to understand, so it works perfectly!

IMG_0329-2_zps6fc5684e.jpg
IMG_0328-2_zps0122d229.jpg

I am glad the kiddos liked the outfits. The Big Gives are one of my absolutely favorite things to do! You are getting some great things!

Your children are beautiful! Enjoy your trip!

Hey,

Your countdown calendar is really cute!! Great job on that!! :thumbsup2:yay:

I just saw your ticker wow you are getting SO close!! :scared1::rotfl2::lmao::rotfl::goodvibes

I can totally understand the nerves!! I think that the fact that so much of the planning is done by Make A Wish made me a little more nervous!! But it all worked out GREAT!! :thumbsup2:yay::woohoo:

Happy Counting Down!!

Madeline

Following!! Your kids are adorable!!! I hope u all have an amazing time!! We leave a wk from Sunday!! I love reading everyone ptr and tr's!!!

The last Big Give we received on Thursday right before Jordyn's chemotherapy appointment. She talked me into letting her bring it with her to open at her appointment since we didn't have time to do it before. Anyway... She loves it! But long story short, I lost the box it came in and so I don't have the name of the wonderful person who sent them for the kids... :sad1::sad1::sad1: If it was you, let me know so that I can properly thank you! We really do love them both so much! They are super cute and full of lots of fun things that will be super helpful to keep my kiddos busy on the airplane! The bags are adorable! Thank you so much! :yay::yay::yay:

IMG_6811_zpsb07eba51.jpg

IMG_6813_zps331cf659.jpg
IMG_6814_zpsd5a0a63d.jpg
IMG_6815_zps849a2095.jpg

IMG_0340-2_zps0aa4d281.jpg
IMG_0339-2_zps694bcd02.jpg

IMG_0341-2_zps3cdcbe58.jpg
IMG_0342-2_zpseecb1491.jpg

Hey you,

I can't believe that your trip is so close now!!!:goodvibes

I am so excited for you and your family!!! :woohoo::yay::cool1:

How did the appointment go?? Prayers that everyone is healthy and ready to go!!!

Hugs, :hug:

Madeline

The next Big Give came all the way from Canada! Thank you Judy Steward for the adorable jackets! They are incredible! :goodvibes:goodvibes The kids love them, and my husband and I think they are pretty cute as well. :lovestruc Jordyn's with the Minnie ears is especially amazing! Thank you so much! We really appreciate them! It will be fun to have Disney jackets for the kids to wear in the evenings when it gets a little nippy outside!

Hi Jessica. You are very welcome! I really hope the evenings are still warm when you are there but I know that that might not be the case. I thought that it would be fun for the kids to have something Disney to wear over all of the great outfits they have been receiving.

Have a wonderful trip! I look forward to reading your trip report when you return.

Judy

Hey you,

I can't believe that your trip is so close now!!!:goodvibes

I am so excited for you and your family!!! :woohoo::yay::cool1:

How did the appointment go?? Prayers that everyone is healthy and ready to go!!!

Hugs, :hug:

Madeline

I know!!! Tomorrow it will be 1 week away! :cool1::goodvibes

Her appointment went well. She has been on a lower dose of chemo for awhile since her immune system was dropping really low on higher doses, and so the oncologist has been worried that she wasn't getting a high enough dose to keep the cancer at bay. You never want to hear from an oncologist that they are worried, because they never say they are worried, so when they do, you know to hear what they say... :worried:They put her on a different antibiotic the appointment before this one to see if her antibiotic she was on was lowering her counts. Come to find out it was, and so now that she is on this antibiotic, they can raise the amount of chemo that she gets. They are waiting until we get home from Disney to have us up the chemo so she will actually have an immune system for our trip. ::yes::

Jordyn's wish granters are coming over tonight to drop off her expense check and our itinerary! We are super excited! :goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

I can't believe how close it is! 8 more days and we will be on a trip of a lifetime! Craziness...:rotfl2::rotfl:

Hooray for the wish granters coming over!!!! :goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

Glad to hear the appointment went well and she will be able to get the dose of Chemo that she needs. Also, glad that they are not making changes until after the wish trip!!! Yes an immune system is very important... healthy trip... equals and awesome trip!!!! :thumbsup2

Hooray for 8 more days!!! Magic here you guys come!!! :dance3:

Happy almost weekend,

Madeline

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter