Jordak - Wedding Mickey

PoohPrincess76

<font color=magenta>I can't believe I have nothing
Hi Marty,
I am hoping you can help me out with another Mickey...I know it's short notice, but I was hoping you could do one is for a friend of mine, he is going to Disneyland for his honeymoon, so I would like to include the names and wedding date "in" Mickey and some note that it is the honeymoon under....maybe say "Our Disney-Moon"??? or "Our Honeymoon in Disneyland"....not sure what would be better....Thanks....

Lane
Jaymie
November 5, 2011

Hi Marty,
I am hoping you can help me out with another Mickey...I know it's short notice, but I was hoping you could do one is for a friend of mine, he is going to Disneyland for his honeymoon, so I would like to include the names and wedding date "in" Mickey and some note that it is the honeymoon under....maybe say "Our Disney-Moon"??? or "Our Honeymoon in Disneyland"....not sure what would be better....Thanks....

Lane
Jaymie
November 5, 2011
Wasn't sure which one to do either so went ahead and made both.

Thanks....so awesome!!!!! These will make great wedding gifts!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter