• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Jordak - Mickey

I love the first so much I need another one please.

Love, Love, Love the Mickey fill.

Could I get one with the names

Abby
Harris
Michelle
Danny
Lee
Tony
Grandma
Aunt Al
Scott
Brandi
Katie
Sebastien

Thanks soooo much

Lee
Welcome!

Thanks for this great Mickey. Love it. Love it.

Have a great Christmas

Lee

Hi Jordak-

May I please have your Mickey disign for my Husband, his name is Chris. Also, I"m planning on putting it on a dark blue shirt, did I see on another post that you are able to do Mickey in White? Let me know if you can't do that. Thanks so much-can't wait to see it!!!
Stacy

Hi Jordak-

May I please have your Mickey disign for my Husband, his name is Chris. Also, I"m planning on putting it on a dark blue shirt, did I see on another post that you are able to do Mickey in White? Let me know if you can't do that. Thanks so much-can't wait to see it!!!
Stacy
Something like this?

you know what? I think I do like it better as the original. I'll just have to go buy him a white T-shirt! Would you mind making the original black and white? Thanks so much!

Hi Jordak...I would love it if you'd be able to create the Mickey disign for our family trip :goodvibes. The names are:

Brian
Chris
Michael
Kiana
Nicholas

2012 at the bottom.

Thanks!!

Hi Jordak!.

I would love it if you'd be able to create the Mickey disign for our DL and DCL trip -- the words I'd like are:

Hannah
Craig
Rebecca
Lexi
Disneyland
Disney Wonder

Thank you so much!!

You made a design for our cruise last year, and the kids loved it so much, I was wondering if you could update it for our upcoming cruise? It looks like it is 88 on your photobucket listing. It is the mom/dad mickey/minnie with cocktails and the kids building a sand castle. Could you do an older brother mickey and a little sister minnie with Pritchard Family, Disney Magic, Dec 30, 2011 - January 7, 2012?
Thanks so much!!

could I please get one of the Mickey designs w/the clear background?

Jenn
Brent
Ash
Meritt
Kailynn
Janet
Bryan
Kira
Kobe
Kai

Velasquez Family UnBirthday Party 2012
on the bottom

You made a design for our cruise last year, and the kids loved it so much, I was wondering if you could update it for our upcoming cruise? It looks like it is 88 on your photobucket listing. It is the mom/dad mickey/minnie with cocktails and the kids building a sand castle. Could you do an older brother mickey and a little sister minnie with Pritchard Family, Disney Magic, Dec 30, 2011 - January 7, 2012?
Thanks so much!!
Sure, here you go

Thankyou soooo much you are so Quick! It will be half our groups first trip and this will make it very memorable!

Hi Jordak! Hoping you can make me a Mickey for a black t-shirt our names are:
Mom
Dad
Scott
Samantha
Sean
Aunt Jenn

Thank you in advanced!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter