C.G.

Dream License Plate with port holes...

Chris - mickey
Char - minnie
Randy - mickey
Rotchana - minnie
C.G. - goofy

Thank you very much!

Hi Jordak! I just LOVE your designs and would like to request a few for our first cruise in December! So if its not to much trouble I would love:

-Sorry we're on vacation sign with the names Gini and Erin

- Behind this door is the most wonderful Mommy in the world! I love you! Love, Erin.

- Why is the rum always gone? Disney Magic Dec 10-17, 2011.

-Gini and Erin livin' it up in Paradise! Castaway Cay Dec 2011.

Thanks so much!!!

Hi Jordak,
I see this thread is mostly your Mickey design but can I please get something else? :flower3:

dcltripsdesign.jpg

Info for blanks:

Magic Eastern Caribbean 2-3-2007
Magic Western Double Dip 11-22-2008
Magic Western Caribbean 10-31-2009
Wonder Bahamas 3-25-2010
Magic Western Caribbean 10-30-2010
Dream Bahamas 9-29-2011
Dream Bahamas 11-6-2011
Dream Bahamas 11-10-2011
Dream Double Dip 4-10-2012

Thank you so much!! :hug: No hurry at all; it's for Apr cruise. :goodvibes

Thank you so much for the Mamaw sign!
If you are willing and able to do some porthole license plate signs that would be awesome!

Disney Dream plates:
Christina-Rapunzel
Ella-Cinderella
Eva-Tinkerbell
Brian- Woody or buzz and if you don't have those Grumpy would be just fine!

Thanks again! You rock!

Can I get another Mickey? This one is for a friend of mine, he is going to Disneyland for his honeymoon, so I would like to include the names and wedding date "in" Mickey and some note that it is the honeymoon under....maybe say "Our Disney-Moon"??? or "Our Honeymoon in Disneyland"....not sure what would be better....Thanks....

Lane
Jaymie
November 5, 2011

I love your mickey! If your still taking requests Could I have a Mickey with the name Mommy, Gamma, Bradley, Tara, and Alyssa?

Then one with Daddy, Mommy, Bradley, Tara and Alyssa?

Thank you!!!!!!!!!:goodvibes

Your mickey design is so cute, its very unique. Are you still taking orders? I would be so happy if i was able to get one of your mickey designs with the names:

Colden
Lane
Colt
Terry
Anita
Nate
Stacy
Pam
and at the bottom it say "Walt Disney World 2012"

Thank you so much for your time!! :thumbsup2

I wasn't sure if we had to make a new thread completely, or if I could just tack on a request in this thread.

I was wondering if I could get this:
nikon_design.jpg

But with the name Nikki on the CD Rom, and my username: sperkins921 on the Disboards CC?

Also, may I have this:
blueprint.jpg

With the info changed to the ship being the Dream, the sail date is May 20th 2012, we are doing the cruise first (4 night), then WDW, and the family name is Sorawat

And this license plate:
hayley_Hearts.jpg

With the name Nikki and where the month would go could it be "Sep"

Lastly, was wondering if you are taking requests for wholly new custom stuff?

Thank you so much, your work is AMAZING!!!

Jordak,
I am very new here so don’t know if this the right place to put in a request. I love your filled in Mickey. We will be going over Christmas and was wondering if you would be able to add a Santa hat to the Mickey and one to the We are on Vacation sign. If you could that would be great, if you are unable to I understand. The other design that I saw that I would be interested in is the FamilyChristmas1.jpg.

The Names that we would want on the filled in Mickey and Vacation sign would be

Grandma Joan
Jennifer
Todd
Grant
Lance

Disney World 2011

And for the Family Christmas I would love to have

Jennifer
Todd
Grant
Lance

The Vander Hamms’

I really hope that this is the right place to post this. Thanks a million in advance :santa:

HI, Love your designs

Could I request something for our first DC on the Dream
We don't leave til April 10th, 2012...But I am super excitied
It will be Myself- Janet aka Mommy, DH Dave aka Daddy and DD will just turn 5 - Tricia.

Thanks,
triciass Mom

It looks like you are pretty swamped with requests. If you have time, could you make mickey's for us with the names
Brittany, Sonia, Tony, Cassie and Ari? They are for our doors and we can wait. We would just love them. Thanks.

Hi Jordak,
My daughter's soccer team is going to a Disney soccer tournament the week of Thanksgiving. We have used you Mickey DISign for our family a few times. We love it! Could you please make one for the girls on the soccer team. Here are their names:

Chelsee
Michaela
Devon
Telia
Courtney
Kristen
Sarah
Atu
Porscha
Payton
Dominique
Madison
Mica
Natalie
Katelyn
Julissa

Could you please put all of these names in the Mickey. Underneath each one (where you usually put Disney World) could you please instead put each girls individual name? I will have them laminated and use them as door signs. Thank you for all of your hard work. :goodvibes

Hi Jordak,
My daughter's soccer team is going to a Disney soccer tournament the week of Thanksgiving. We have used you Mickey DISign for our family a few times. We love it! Could you please make one for the girls on the soccer team. Here are their names:

Chelsee
Michaela
Devon
Telia
Courtney
Kristen
Sarah
Atu
Porscha
Payton
Dominique
Madison
Mica
Natalie
Katelyn
Julissa

Could you please put all of these names in the Mickey. Underneath each one (where you usually put Disney World) could you please instead put each girls individual name? I will have them laminated and use them as door signs. Thank you for all of your hard work. :goodvibes
here you go

Hi...I could have sworn I put a request on here a couple of weeks ago for a Mickey with the names, but I cannot find my post anywhere, so I apologize if it's out there somewhere and I have overlooked it.

I would like a Mickey with the names with the following names:

Grandma
Matt
Melinda
Kaitlan
Noah

with Walt Disney World 2012 below it.

Thanks!

Hi...I could have sworn I put a request on here a couple of weeks ago for a Mickey with the names, but I cannot find my post anywhere, so I apologize if it's out there somewhere and I have overlooked it.

I would like a Mickey with the names with the following names:

Grandma
Matt
Melinda
Kaitlan
Noah

with Walt Disney World 2012 below it.

Thanks!
I don't recall seeing this one before but I could have skipped over it. It happens from time to time.

If you have the time could you please make a mickey with the names Daddy, Mommy, James, Matthew, and Maggie. Underneath it could say Carbone Family Vacation 2011... Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter