• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Jordak - Mickey

I just found out that I need magnets for my door. This is our first cruise and we leave on Saturday.

My daughter's name is Ashley and she will be 9 years old on the cruise and LOVES Tinkerbell.

My son's name is Tyler and he will be 16 on the cruise and loves Mike from Monsters Inc.

Is there anyway you could do some birthday ones for them ASAP?

Thanks so much.

Renee

Please make me a mickey design with the following names in it.

Paul
Monika
Quinton
Toby
Kendrik
Mindy.

The 2 names spelled differently are truly how we spell our names.

Then Walt Disney 2012

thank you
Monika:banana:

So this is where you're hiding out! We miss you on the Cruise thread, jordak. Glad you're enjoying DISigning still.

Is it possible to get one of your Disney World 2012 Mickey's with the following names?

Jerry
Janeese
Adriana
Trevor
Jaxon

Thank you so much!!!! I love these!!!!

Jordak-
I love your Mickey disign!!!
We have 4 families going to Disneyland soon and I would love to turn these into door signs for each family.
Could we please have the Mickey name design with Disneyland 2011 at the bottom?
Mickey #1
Scott, Debbie, Lacey, Heather, Dallin

Mickey #2
Matt, Jenny, David, Emily

Mickey #3
Ed, Jane, Karissa, Teddy, Annette

Mickey #4
David, Kimara, Jake, Katie, Justin, John

Thank you for sharing your talent with us all!!

So this is where you're hiding out! We miss you on the Cruise thread, jordak. Glad you're enjoying DISigning still.
:) I try to hide out but people keep making threads requesting things. Lot less chaotic over here though. I get overwhelmed over on the cruise board. So I am glad you keep on coming up with more stuff. It's always good to have choices in designs.

Jordak-
I love your Mickey disign!!!
We have 4 families going to Disneyland soon and I would love to turn these into door signs for each family.
Could we please have the Mickey name design with Disneyland 2011 at the bottom?
Mickey #1
Scott, Debbie, Lacey, Heather, Dallin

Mickey #2
Matt, Jenny, David, Emily

Mickey #3
Ed, Jane, Karissa, Teddy, Annette

Mickey #4
David, Kimara, Jake, Katie, Justin, John

Thank you for sharing your talent with us all!!
Welcome, enjoy your trip!

Hi Jordak -

May I please request a DISign? :flower3:

Can I get a black and white Mickey with the following names:
Scott
Wendy
Brooke
Noah

and THE CLINE FAMILY at the bottom?

You already know I think your work is great and that you're an extremely talented DISigner, but I'll tell you again, anyway. ;) (Just be sure to include an extra "little something" in my commission check :lmao:) Thanks a bunch!!

Mindy

Thank you SO much for the fun Mickey designs! I had no idea you would be able to do it so quickly. You are magical :wizard: !

Could I get one more please?
the 4th Mickey you did is missing my sons' names--Justin and John. Could you do another one for our family with all 6 names please? If six names is too long, the kids' names would be most important "Jake, Katie, Justin, John"

Thank you again for these. I am going to be the coolest Aunt Ever!

Hi Jordak -

May I please request a DISign? :flower3:

Can I get a black and white Mickey with the following names:
Scott
Wendy
Brooke
Noah

and THE CLINE FAMILY at the bottom?

You already know I think your work is great and that you're an extremely talented DISigner, but I'll tell you again, anyway. ;) (Just be sure to include an extra "little something" in my commission check :lmao:) Thanks a bunch!!

Mindy
:lmao:You're welcome!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter