Joovy Stroller and delivery to hotel

monkey30

Dreaming of my next vacation!
I have 2 things I was wondering about.

We are looking at getting a new sit n stand stroller as the one we have does not allow someone to sit on it when the infant seat is in it as the front seat is reclined (fisher Price) We are wondering what people think about the Joovy Caboose.

Also I have found it online for $60 cheaper then I can buy in Canada, if I have it shipped to the resort a few days earlier then we will arrive will this be a problem? I will get them to put all the info on it stating what name it will be under and arrivial date.

It will be tricky getting down there as we will not take a stroller at all, but I have a wrap for baby and the other boys can walk.

get the Joovy....it is the BEST double stroller we have ever owned. We bring it to WDW every year...going on 5 years in a row now. We now have a 6 and 4 year old. It fit the infant seat and my oldest can just jump in and out. It is not wide during crowds and it light for folding up for bus/monorails. You can also turn on a dime! It is also light compared to others out there. You will not regret it.

I'm not sure what it will cost to ship a stroller to WDW, but have you considered renting there? Orlandostrollerrentals.com has a Sit and Stand Stroller and I'm guessing the charge would be less or comparable to shipping charges. It's worth a look.

We have the joovy and I love it. Just an FYI... not sure if you have looked at the baby trend one but its on sale at Babies r us :)

I'm not sure what it will cost to ship a stroller to WDW, but have you considered renting there? Orlandostrollerrentals.com has a Sit and Stand Stroller and I'm guessing the charge would be less or comparable to shipping charges. It's worth a look.

Free shipping in the US right now!!!!

Thanks everyone, we did check it out at the store but found it online as well.

Orlandostrollerrentals.com has a Sit and Stand Stroller and I'm guessing the charge would be less or comparable to shipping charges. It's worth a look.

We are paying 119.00 for the stroller and can take it home vs the $110 to rent. So I am willing to pay the extra bit and keep it.

You will love the Joovy!!! At Disney and home too!

I used it even when I didn't have 2 kids with me. It turns great and gave options or sitting and standing.

We are paying 119.00 for the stroller and can take it home vs the $110 to rent. So I am willing to pay the extra bit and keep it.

$119 for the Joovy? Where? I want one!

*Nevermind*
Found one through a round-about link on Amazon. The black and yellow or black and purple were each $119 and the other colors went up from there. I got the purple one along with the parent caddy. DH wasn't happy. He'd prefer to use the double Graco until it falls apart (which will be soon!) Considering we'll be making 3 trips to WDW in a twelve month period, and travel other places, I think this is a good investment. Also the baby is the only one who needs a real seat. The boys (3.5 and 5) can barely squeeze in the back of the Graco anymore.
I ordered it now instead of in a couple months when we need it because I thought it was a good price and we have Amazon Prime (free shipping) for a few more days still. (Free 1 month membership I got right before Christmas.) So good savings on shipping since the Joovy wasn't shipped directly from Amazon an would have cost ?$ to ship.

$119 for the Joovy? Where? I want one!

*Nevermind*
Found one through a round-about link on Amazon. The black and yellow or black and purple were each $119 and the other colors went up from there. I got the purple one along with the parent caddy. DH wasn't happy. He'd prefer to use the double Graco until it falls apart (which will be soon!) Considering we'll be making 3 trips to WDW in a twelve month period, and travel other places, I think this is a good investment. Also the baby is the only one who needs a real seat. The boys (3.5 and 5) can barely squeeze in the back of the Graco anymore.
I ordered it now instead of in a couple months when we need it because I thought it was a good price and we have Amazon Prime (free shipping) for a few more days still. (Free 1 month membership I got right before Christmas.) So good savings on shipping since the Joovy wasn't shipped directly from Amazon an would have cost ?$ to ship.

We bought the purple one as well with the free shipping to the resort as they do not ship to Canada! It just better make it to the resort before us!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter