• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Jonas Thread: They're What We Go To School For

5 days on the countdown people!!!!!!!!! This is also my 40th post!!!!!! YEYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so the jonas bros are in h-town tonight
and i am not going bc of a school dance
waaaaahhh :(
i'm just such a good big sis to my freshman...im skipping a JB concert to party it up with a bunch of freshmen xD

That sucks!!!!!!!! I would sooooo ditch a school dance to go to a Jonas Brothers concert! If I could... lol. 4 days left until Nick turns legal!!!!!!! =(

she's not the devil... but i'm not a fan.

here and nick getting togehter again could ultimatly be bad... plus i don't think they work well together, and with bad publicity, it could hurt nicks career. and everyone is like, 'i want Nemi!' NO... no, niley, no nelena, no nemi, and no janderson! he would be best off with some unknown cutie,(cough cough Negan! cough cough!)

she's not the devil... but i'm not a fan.

here and nick getting togehter again could ultimatly be bad... plus i don't think they work well together, and with bad publicity, it could hurt nicks career. and everyone is like, 'i want Nemi!' NO... no, niley, no nelena, no nemi, and no janderson! he would be best off with some unknown cutie,(cough cough Negan! cough cough!)

If it makes him happy, I am fine with it! What is wrong with Nanderson? I think she is so cute!

i still think hannick is the best couple name

just sayin.

The reason I'm not marrying Nick?

Ninsey sounds horrible.

Lick sounds worse.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tommorrow is the day!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nick turns 18, somebody has to marry him before tommorrow! lol. And that would be me. Nachael all the way people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I'm not just saying that. I'm really getting married to him.:):):worship::bride::bride::bride::bride::bride::bride::bride::bride:

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tommorrow is the day!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nick turns 18, somebody has to marry him before tommorrow! lol. And that would be me. Nachael all the way people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I'm not just saying that. I'm really getting married to him.:):):worship::bride::bride::bride::bride::bride::bride::bride::bride:
i can tell by the way you type that you are a very hyper and happy person.

so my friend decided to wear red pants to school yesterday (their dress code is polos and dress pants but it never actually specifies what color they have to be)
so i told him he looked like a jonas brother
and he got kind of offended
but i meant it as a compliment! obvs xD

then i asked him why the hell he owned those pants and his excuse was that he plays golf...ok, golfers wear normal clothes too

more like he's a super prep who likes attention xD

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter