Jonas Thread: They're What We Go To School For

I was dissopinted. They were only shown for like a couple of seconds. and i didn't see anything about a pre party. :confused: Was it on TV?

Nick looked adorable, and so did kev. I love Joe short hair, but he needs to shave and down size the glasses. haha.

but thats my opinion.

Majority rules. JOE: Get rid of the giant glasses. lol I just don't like those at all, like on anyone. So it's not just you Joe, they look bad on everyone!

I'm baaaaaaaaack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! had crazy, crazy week/ weekend and have been away from my laptop!!! so glad to c ur smiling avatars again!!!!

aaaahhh!!! the record comes out tomorrow!! I'm so excitied!! I hope the songs are on itunes, too. I never buy cds, i always just put everything on my ipod. :goodvibes

aaaahhh!!! the record comes out tomorrow!! I'm so excitied!! I hope the songs are on itunes, too. I never buy cds, i always just put everything on my ipod. :goodvibes

Ah, I love CDs. I always put them straight to my iPod too, but still, I just love having the CD.

im giving my mom money to buy it for me while im in school so i can jam to it all afternoon/night while studying for biology. good plan? i think so.

im giving my mom money to buy it for me while im in school so i can jam to it all afternoon/night while studying for biology. good plan? i think so.

Great plan!! I am hoping that mine will be delivered tomorrow while I am at school... please please please oh UPS gods, deliver it while I am away tomorrow!!!

We have to stop at Target tomorrow so I'm buying the deluxe edition.

Thank God I still have birthday money left!

GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!

got the deluxe one of Itunes, so i can rock out on the bus to school!!!!! $12 for 18 items, half of which are videos- not bad price.

nick jonas tickets:$50
nick jonas t0shirt: $35
nick jonas cd: $12
nick jonas: priceless

If anyone did not already know, he is about to do a live chat thing in one hour on Facebook.. I <3 college! :)

So, he is on again. And oh my goodness, if Nick gave me a rose I would faint... literally I think.

So, I have the CD already.

But I'm totally lost about this whole "performance online" thing.

I was at school until about 10 minutes ago, so I'm totally lost. :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter