Jonas or Queen

Actually, yes they were. Their first three albums were pretty heavy (especially Queen II), as was Innuendo. However, they slowly shifted to a more pop-rock sound.

EDIT: Looks like the hilarity ensued while I was busy typing this out. Man I'm slow. XD

What song would you say is heavy metal the most? I would love to hear it. :]

Look up Stone Cold Crazy. It's so hardcore that Metallica covered it. XD

Im checking it out now.
Very rad. But I could never consider that "heavy metal." It's just hard to image queen being that. But I don't know what I'd consider that but I like it. :]

Okay first of all people who are criticizing the Jonas Bros have probably only heard one song, not there whole album which is amazing.

The Jonas Brothers aren't just for little kids, that's silly Hannah Montana's job ;]
I think they just get portrayed that way because there on Disney Channel.

But back to the point of this thread I'd say both because the Jonas Bros and Queen are both amazing.

Okay first of all people who are criticizing the Jonas Bros have probably only heard one song, not there whole album which is amazing.

The Jonas Brothers aren't just for little kids, that's silly Hannah Montana's job ;]

But back to the point of this thread I'd say both because the Jonas Bros and Queen are both amazing.

I love the Jonas Brothers, and I own the CD, but I stick with what I said earlier, you can't compare the Jonas Brothers, to Queen.

It is true you cant. Queen is classic, Jonas is newer.

Exactly. They are completely different and you can't compare two groups like that, because they are both great in there own way. JB has a great new sound, and Queen is classic.

Exactly. They are completely different and you can't compare two groups like that, because they are both great in there own way. JB has a great new sound, and Queen is classic.

Uh huh its like comparing the backstreet boys and Maroon 5.
I love them both but there two different sounds.

I don't particularly like either.
But I'll agree with the you can't compare them thingy.

Mmkay, I'd like to say i absolutely hate the " Joe Bros " Their beat of their music is so annoying, it sounds like.. a silly ringing noise in your ear.. and come on the JB are only like known by young kids - teens/young adults and WHO DOESN'T KNOW QUEEN.. i think the point has been proven queen pwns XD

Off topic- I knew Jamie would post on this thread

Mmkay, I'd like to say i absolutely hate the " Joe Bros " Their beat of their music is so annoying, it sounds like.. a silly ringing noise in your ear.. and come on the JB are only like known by young kids - teens/young adults and WHO DOESN'T KNOW QUEEN.. i think the point has been proven queen pwns XD

Off topic- I knew Jamie would post on this thread
:lmao:

I have a 6th sense for these things my dear.

OMJ, you are my hero thank you thank you thank you for saying that. It's what I wanted to say but didn't.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter