• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Jonas Brothers Gift?

LaurenT

DIS Veteran
Let me ask this another way...
I just booked a "gift of a lifetime" event for my 7 yr old daughter who's a Jonas freak suring our MK day in Nov....
She'll get a letter telling her the Jonas Brothers have a gift for her and it will send us on a hunt through clues to find the gift...
However, while the company sets it all up, I am supposed to come up with and provide the gift....
Any ideas?
And has anyone done one of these before? Comments?

I'm still thinkin' "stick."

Nick-on-a-Stick.jpg

Well...Nick happens to be the one I like...and considering I hear about them non-stop, that's saying alot...but I do need to come up with a gift...
Any real ideas would be appreciated...

I'm assuming that she already has all the CDs and videos, so that's probably out.

How about a lanyard with JB or Camp Rock pins? You should be able to find appropriate pins online.

Or maybe a guitar-shaped trinket box filled with bracelets and charms (JB, Camp Rock, WDW, etc). Or just a JB-themed charm bracelet?

:earsboy:

Too bad they aren't touring then, then you could get her tickets to a concert. Joe is supposed to be touring by himself sometime in early 2011, and Nick may be touring again then, too, so if they were coming to your area and tickets were on sale by the time of your trip, you could get her tickets to one of their concerts.

If that isn't an option, you could get her a Jonas Brothers t-shirt and/or poster. I know they have some really cute shirts at the Disney Store. Or, you could go to their fanclub merchandise site and buy her some neat things from there. They have the tour t-shirts, sweatpants, bags, posters, jewelry, etc. You could buy a JB bag and stuff it with all kinds of JB goodies.

They also sell Jonas Brothers blankets and pillows at Target. I am sure they do other places, too, but I've bought them there before.

My 16 year-old sister is a huge JB fan, and I am always looking for things for her for her birthday and Christmas.

That reminds me. I bought her a personalized Jones Brothers pillowcase off of eBay one year. She loved it and slept with it every night.

Also, if you daughter likes American Girl dolls, about 3 Christmases ago, I bought Jonas Brothers outfits for the dolls off of eBay. My sister loved them.

That is all I can think of for now.

Thanks Disneyluv..some good ideas!
She actusally just went to the concert in Montreal...they were playing on my birthday and it'sonly a 3 hour drive..I'd never seen Montreal, so I got to travel and Becky got her Jonas brothers!
But I'll check out the fan site, hadn't thought of that! She had a personalized JB varsity jacket last year that she loved, but she's outgrown it to the point where I can't let her wear it anymore.
Part of the event is actually going to be finding a note from the Jonas Brothers explaining that they had a gift for Becky that they were siupposed to give her at the Montreal concert, but she had left before they could get it to her, so they asked tinkerbell to help since they heard she would be in Disney in November....
Gifts of a Lifetime is a company that will set up special events in WDW, I had read some good things about thwem months ago and was looking for something different...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter