• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Jon And Kate plus 8

Tinkerbellroxs95

"Love, Peace, Happiness"
I don't know if yall have heard but tonight is the last show in the series of Jon and Kate plus 8. I am really sad I have watched since the beggining.:sad1:

What are your opinions on Jon and Kate Plus 8? And will you be watching the finale at 9 o'clock eastern on TLC?

idk...i don't care all that much for it....i mean there fun to watch i guess but the show broke kate and jon up. so maybe its a good thing. but idk. but yeah i'll probably watch it since its a last episode but like i said i'm not that disapointed :sad2:

Eh. They have some many issues. It's kind of tireing. :confused3
I just feel really bad for the kids.
I may watch it. I may not. I'm not sure

I am currently watching all the recap. I won't watch it tonight cause Gossip Girl is on as well, but I do enjoy the show. It is a shame they are breaking up though.

I love anything on TLC pretty much. I think there way to many multiple families coming on though. Didn't they learn from Jon & Kate, multiples + TV = disaster.

The duggers seem to make it work though lol.

I will for sure be watching the show tonight. I've been a fan since the beginning but in the recent months have lost a little interest. I think both Jon and Kate have made some really mad decisions lately. At the beginning of the show it was very innocent and was really focused on the kids which is the way it should be. But lately, it's been focusing more on the drama going on in Jon and Kate's relationship which is not that great to watch.

I'm sad to see the show go because I really enjoyed watching the kids grow up. But I think it's best for their whole family to just leave it all. I think it will solve a lot of problems they've been having.

jon makes me sick.

i'm watching the show right now.

he really is the scummiest guy ever!!!
i used to dislike kate when the show was first on because she was bossy but now my opinion has completely flipped!!!

i'm not watching the episode right now, i refuse to :scared:

he really is the scummiest guy ever!!!
i used to dislike kate when the show was first on because she was bossy but now my opinion has completely flipped!!!

i'm not watching the episode right now, i refuse to :scared:

he's so nasty! he hired a "babysitter" to come over when he was at the house, and when cara (maddy?) called kate because they were "all over each other" he called the cops. REALLY? REALLY JON? ugh. he makes me wanna throw up.

and his stupid ed hardy tiger tshirts, and his stupid earring. :scared:

he's so nasty! he hired a "babysitter" to come over when he was at the house, and when cara (maddy?) called kate because they were "all over each other" he called the cops. REALLY? REALLY JON? ugh. he makes me wanna throw up.

and his stupid ed hardy tiger tshirts, and his stupid earring. :scared:

I know what you mean! I am watching it now and jon is getting on my nerves but the kids are so cute and thats why i watch it!

So sad to see it end.:sad1:

I don't hate Jon that much. Well I kinda do but not more than I hate Kate. Jon has definitely made some bad decisions. There's no question of that. But I hate how Kate always questions every single thing Jon does with the kids. Like really, how harmful is it bringing your kids to a local fire station to raise money? But according to Kate it might be a publicity stunt. Like it's so horrible that she thinks of her kids father like this.

I think the end of the show is the best thing that could've happened to them. Even though Kate was getting all upset about it being over, Jon is right when it has to do with the show. It is bad for the kids to have their every move filmed and put on tv. I think every thing in their life will now be better because their no longer being filmed. Even though it is sad to say goodbye to the kids you've watched grow up, it is definitely the best thing for them.

I don't know what happened to Jon; he cares more about his "image" and his girlfriend, then his own children.

He says he never had freedom in his life and is now wanting to experience that. Newsflash: grow up and be mature.

I feel bad for Kate, you can tell she cared for him and now she's left with this hug responsibility- but I'm sure she can handle it.

Hopefully Kate Plus 8 will be picked up by TLC and on the air soon!
I wish Kate the best, you go girl!

You guys are all making it sound like Jon's the only problem and Kate's just so perfect. Reality check, she's not. She's a big cause of the problems. Lately everyone has been making Kate sound so good. But if you remember back when the show was in its first few seasons, she was always the one being mean to Jon and always yelling at him. I think it's good that he finally stood up to her. I'm not saying Jon has made good choices lately because he hasn't. But Kate pushed him enough, that he finally just snapped and that brings us to where we are today.

I didn't watch it. I feel way too bad for the kids.
I loved the show when it was still good.

You guys are all making it sound like Jon's the only problem and Kate's just so perfect. Reality check, she's not. She's a big cause of the problems. Lately everyone has been making Kate sound so good. But if you remember back when the show was in its first few seasons, she was always the one being mean to Jon and always yelling at him. I think it's good that he finally stood up to her. I'm not saying Jon has made good choices lately because he hasn't. But Kate pushed him enough, that he finally just snapped and that brings us to where we are today.

I didn't think anybody was :confused3

I didn't think anybody was :confused3
Well everyone kept saying how Jon is a skum and Kate is just fighting through it and everything she's done is good for the kids. She was the one who started all of this drama. It's not all Jon's fault.

I don't think they were portraying Kate as a saint, some even mentioned they did like Jon to begin with.

I agree to your general thoughts though. Jon has made some bad choices, and continues to make some bad choices. Even at the fire department he basically got free babysitting by the firefighters, as he sold lemonade to the paparazzi. Classy. I understand that he was trying to raise money for the fire department, but why bring the kids if they are not even going to help? They were just their to attract attention basically. He also was treating his kids like a job. I know he was saying that when he lives in new york that is his job, and when he goes home its vacation. But I think to him its the other way around, just the way he acts when he is around the kids/ect. I know he loves them, im not denying it, I just think he was married young and trying to figure out his life.

My dad went through the same exact thing he is going through. I mean obviously my dad didn't have 8 kids under 10, but still it is tough to be a young father. Especially if you are thrown into temptation with all that money like Jon was.

I think bringing the kids to the fire station was a good learning experience for them. It's good for them to learn about that kind of stuff. I don't think it was at all a publicity stunt. Jon's got to learn to care about the kids more, but Kate also can't criticize everything Jon does and she should not be accusing him of not loving his kids and not caring about his kids because in the long run he does. And that's why he made filming end.

The kids didn't help though. Madi and Kara were having an attitude about it (I don't blame them, it has to be hitting hardest on these two as they are just at that age to see what is happening, but don't understand why it is...) so they were grounded and stayed home. The five year olds basically ran around the fire station, while Jon sold lemonade. I don't think the kids truly understood why they were there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter