Jon and Kate Plus 8 Thread

DisneyRockstar

Could you pass the pixie dust please?
Oh boy, the Gosselin family really has it coming to them now! Ever since this one picture of Jon partying with girls got on the tabloids it has been nothing but a series of unfortunate events for this family. Now they're divorced! Wow. And Kate used to be a regular brunette ol fashioned mother to a Reverse-mullet highlighted oversized sunglasses wearing celebrity.

Sometimes it does seem like a rating booster, but it has Kate's name all over it. She is the one who wanted the show to keep going even when Jon was basically done with it. She is the one who claims she's "doing her job" by going out on book tours and such instead of being a mother to her kids. And she's the one who walked all over Jon in the past, so when he finally says enough and stands up for himself like a human being should, he is seen by everyone as the bad guy.

I think they should've stuck to the 1 hour specials. I mean, without the show/specials they would be on the street. They needed some way to live. But they've taken it a bit too far. If they stuck with the hour specials, things wouldnt be quite as bad. And everyone is mean to Kate. Hey, she has 8 kids, not to mention 6 of them being the same age, its a lot of work. And, yes, she is over dramatic. But that's what having 8 kids will do to you. And Jon has made a lot of bad choises. And its those bad ideas that get them into sooo much trouble. They seriously should have stuck with the specials.

when kate was a nurse @ the reading hospital she was a b---- so even befor her 8 kids. only reson i know is because my ma works there.

Oh boy, the Gosselin family really has it coming to them now! Ever since this one picture of Jon partying with girls got on the tabloids it has been nothing but a series of unfortunate events for this family. Now they're divorced! Wow. And Kate used to be a regular brunette ol fashioned mother to a Reverse-mullet highlighted oversized sunglasses wearing celebrity.

I love your full house pics! I am a HUGE fan of Full House! I have all the season dvds! And i totally agree about Jon and Kate. That must be hard on the kids! I watch Jon and Kate alot 2! It gets smaller moment by moment if I want to watch anymore because of what happened. Do you think your show will still be a hit? I dont just to let you know.:confused3

I've never liked Kate, and I used to enjoy watching the show just to watch her flip out over nothing. What I find even more sadistically funny is that she cheated, and she's so torn apart. Maybe she shouldn't have cheated in the first place? Call me morbid, but she had it coming.

I've never liked Kate, and I used to enjoy watching the show just to watch her flip out over nothing. What I find even more sadistically funny is that she cheated, and she's so torn apart. Maybe she shouldn't have cheated in the first place? Call me morbid, but she had it coming.

:confused3 She didn't cheat? Jon did.

You haven't heard about the bodyguard rumor?

and the key word is?

It's not a rumour. She had cheated on him even before their wedding vow re-newal.

And, when the paparazzi took photos of Jon out partying, he and Kate were pretty much divorced. What happens on the show is about six months behind real life. They were told to keep it quiet to boost ratings. And, the photogs were tipped off about when Jon was going out so that it would create a scandal.

It's not a rumour. She had cheated on him even before their wedding vow re-newal.

And, when the paparazzi took photos of Jon out partying, he and Kate were pretty much divorced. What happens on the show is about six months behind real life. They were told to keep it quiet to boost ratings. And, the photogs were tipped off about when Jon was going out so that it would create a scandal.

its actually about a month's difference.

you can tell this because the season premiere was june 18. in the season premiere was the sextuplets birthday party. their birthday is may 10. thats only a little more than a months difference, and following tradition of past seasons, they did their birthday party on their actual birthday.

they haven't been divorced for x amount of time either, they had been increasinly separated for coming months though. they announced their divorce on an episode, and then filed for divorce AFTER the episode. (i believe it was) tmz who got ahold of their divorce papers with a date on them. (all divorces are public record, fyi)

There is usually only about a 4-6 week difference between when the episodes are filmed and when they are aired. They renewed their vows in mid-August and I believe that episode aired in either September or early October. I'm sure someone can correct me if I'm wrong.

they haven't been divorced for x amount of time either, they had been increasinly separated for coming months though. they announced their divorce on an episode, and then filed for divorce AFTER the episode. (i believe it was) tmz who got ahold of their divorce papers with a date on them. (all divorces are public record, fyi)

Kate filed for divorce right before the show aired.TMZ had pictures of her coming out of what I believe was a courthouse, but I'm not sure. I just know she filed before the episode aired. The divorce papers weren't leaked until a day or two after.

There is usually only about a 4-6 week difference between when the episodes are filmed and when they are aired. They renewed their vows in mid-August and I believe that episode aired in either September or early October. I'm sure someone can correct me if I'm wrong.

Kate filed for divorce right before the show aired.TMZ had pictures of her coming out of what I believe was a courthouse, but I'm not sure. I just know she filed before the episode aired. The divorce papers weren't leaked until a day or two after.
i believe i meant that they were signed by both parties afterwards. sorry for the confusion.

in a divorce, one party can apply, but both have to sign.

its actually about a month's difference.

you can tell this because the season premiere was june 18. in the season premiere was the sextuplets birthday party. their birthday is may 10. thats only a little more than a months difference, and following tradition of past seasons, they did their birthday party on their actual birthday.

Meh. I don't really even follow the show. I was just going by what I read in US Weekly waiting in line at the grocery store. I'm most likely off a bit.

Meh. I don't really even follow the show. I was just going by what I read in US Weekly waiting in line at the grocery store. I'm most likely off a bit.

theres so many different sources saying so many different things its almost impossible to tell whats really happening.

i believe i meant that they were signed by both parties afterwards. sorry for the confusion.

in a divorce, one party can apply, but both have to sign.

Gotcha. Yeah. Kate filed before the episode aired, but they signed after.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter