• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Jon and Kate Dad Caught With Other Woman

Kate is a controlling B who takes over everything then complains that her husband is lazy.

Jon is a passive-agressive mook who is pretends he is content to let Kate run things but secretly despises her for challenging his masculinity.

Neither one is very sympathetic and I would not be surprised at all if this is true.

:thumbsup2

this family needs to say goodbye to the cameras and say hello to some therapy!

Exactly, the show has become more important to Kate than her husband and her marriage. He is unhappy with doing the show but she get her nice house and free vacations and that is all she cares about.

The news bit that really turns my stomach is when he tried to kiss some coeds at Juniata College. IMO, going out with a female 'friend' (who I think would be a fellow adult since they were at a bar) is a little different than being so clueless that you try to force your unwanted physical attentions on young woman who range in age from 17-22. Some of those girls were likely only a year older than my DD.

Ewwwwwwwww ((shudder)). Gack.

agnes!

Apparently this is totally untrue.

The Gosselins, who are raising 8-year-old twins and 4-year-old sextuplets, have dealt with similar allegations in the past. In February, Jon was spotted hanging out with a couple of female college students from Juniata College, located near his hometown in Pennsylvania.

But a couple of girls who met Jon that night said he didn't flirt with anyone. "He was very well-behaved, a gentleman," Alex-Rae Campbell, a college student who attended the party, told PEOPLE. "He talked more about his wife than his kids. He was very friendly, very approachable.

That's from People magazine, and I've seen the photos of him 'flirting' - well if standing next to 2 people and all smiling for the camera is flirting then everytime I get a photo taken I do it.

I don't believe half the things I read in gossip mags. If their marriage is in trouble I hope they sort it out to the benefit of the whole family. But at the moment it's all nasty rumours.

Di x

I used to love this show and have found it really hard to watch recently. At the end of last season, I watched the episode where Jon said he was miserable, he didn't like the attention, he seemed sad. And Kate said that she was loving it! She seems to go all over the place to speaking engagements and book signings and such, and he seems to stay home more.

They seem to be leading two separate lives, something was bound to snap at some point. If it's true, they're two adults, they need to work out where it all went wrong, that's their business - but I feel sorry for the kids who probably would have been just as happy without the millions of dollars but with parents that seemed to love each other.

I used to love this show and have found it really hard to watch recently. At the end of last season, I watched the episode where Jon said he was miserable, he didn't like the attention, he seemed sad. And Kate said that she was loving it! She seems to go all over the place to speaking engagements and book signings and such, and he seems to stay home more.

They seem to be leading two separate lives, something was bound to snap at some point. If it's true, they're two adults, they need to work out where it all went wrong, that's their business - but I feel sorry for the kids who probably would have been just as happy without the millions of dollars but with parents that seemed to love each other.

ITA...the show seems as if it's definitely run its course and I find it very hard to watch any longer. I know a few people like Kate IRL and they talk a good game but always get caught up in lies (like the kids never have fast food, only eat Organic, only buy things on sale....etc). It's like she's trying to make it seem as if she feels she is a better parent than the rest of us.

I don't think Jon is a particularly smart fellow. The only thing that may be worse than Kate as a wife is Kate as an ex-wife! He thinks he has it bad now... :lmao:

I don't think Jon is a particularly smart fellow. The only thing that may be worse than Kate as a wife is Kate as an ex-wife! He thinks he has it bad now... :lmao:

Hahaha... ohhh yea. :scared1: Honestly, I do think they're a divorce waiting to happen.

this family needs to say goodbye to the cameras and say hello to some therapy!
:thumbsup2

I think this family need time off from a 24/7 camera and have a private family quality time and really need to sort out their problems and seek therapy.
For as long as the cameras are rolling, whatever problem they are having will probably only get worse.

You'd think they'd be able to come to a compromise. End the show but she can still do the speaking engagements and write books. Maybe do a one or two hour special now and again, but for the most part, no more cameras.

I have said it before and will say it again, if you choose to make your living (and a good one at that) from exposing yourself to the public via their show, then you will get a lot of critisism about your life and your choices. I stopped watching the show a long time ago because I could tell it was a train wreck in the making. I make no judgement of Jon or Kate because quite frankly I don't know them. What I or any other viewer knows of them is the carefully edited, result of what the producers want you to see. I don't know if they are nice people or rotten to the core. Maybe it's one of the reasons I watch virtually no reality shows. Because in the end none of them are real. I watch TV and movies for entertainment and I'm sorry but Jon and Kate plus 8 is not entertainment. To many people in this country love to watch other peoples struggles because somewhere it helps them feel better about their position in life. Give me a Lost, or Law and Order, or CSI, or Bones anytime because I know those are not real but I like to watch them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter