Jollywood Nights & "extra membership magic" ?

Debbru

DIS Veteran
Does anyone have any idea what Disney/DVC are talking about. We were not going to buy Jollywood Nights tickets since it seemed like an expanded version of Jingle Bell, Jingle Bam - except at twice the price & without all the food/desserts/alcohol. Then they announced that on 12/6 & 12/20 there would be "extra membership magic" added to the event. Think they might at least give us a snack or drink or mickey bar?

Does anyone have any idea what Disney/DVC are talking about. We were not going to buy Jollywood Nights tickets since it seemed like an expanded version of Jingle Bell, Jingle Bam - except at twice the price & without all the food/desserts/alcohol. Then they announced that on 12/6 & 12/20 there would be "extra membership magic" added to the event. Think they might at least give us a snack or drink or mickey bar?
Could be. Might be something like the what they did for DVC members last year at Gaston's Tavern during MVMCP (haven't heard if they'll do it again this year). We're going on 12/16 so I guess no DVC magic for us.

Edited to add that I found the nights for MVMCP and just our luck, we miss that one too (not happening on Dec 15). Oh well, at least we got it last year.

Could be. Might be something like the what they did for DVC members last year at Gaston's Tavern during MVMCP (haven't heard if they'll do it again this year). We're going on 12/16 so I guess no DVC magic for us.

Edited to add that I found the nights for MVMCP and just our luck, we miss that one too (not happening on Dec 15). Oh well, at least we got it last year.
What did they do last year?

Interesting - that’s both Wed nights where DVC has access to EEH at MK.

We’re deciding whether to buy JN tickets. Our available options are Dec 16, 18 and 20. We’ve already planned doing the EP and MK EEH’s on the 18th and 20th so that leaves just Dec 16th for our consideration. “Extra membership magic” is not moving the needle here.

The gap in JN party dates mid-December makes me curious. Something else planned? When Boo Bash debuted to temporarily replace MNNSP, they held back some dates presumable to gauge interest first. And they sure didn’t mind the appearance of selling out when it increases FOMO amplified by seemingly high demand.

We went last night and LOVED the DVC Treat. We got to meet and greet with a Reindeer and Soldier from the Magic Kingdom Christmas parade, plus they had a DVC backdrop to take photos and then we all received a Gingerbread man Crispy Treat.

Interesting - that’s both Wed nights where DVC has access to EEH at MK.
There has not been EEH at MK for quite a while. This started in September at some point during the Halloween and Christmas parties. The typical Wednesday MK Extended Evenings shifted to other parks and often are not on Wednesday (for instance the week of Dec 17 thy are on Mon/Thurs and both at Epcot).

We went last night and LOVED the DVC Treat. We got to meet and greet with a Reindeer and Soldier from the Magic Kingdom Christmas parade, plus they had a DVC backdrop to take photos and then we all received a Gingerbread man Crispy Treat.
How did you hear about this. I haven’t seen anything about this since they announced it. I was there and did not receive any info.

How did you hear about this. I haven’t seen anything about this since they announced it. I was there and did not receive any info.
We asked at the DVC kiosk before the event started or we would have never known. It was not well publicized.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter