Jolly Roger Reviews?

nunzia

You can't top pigs with pigs, but you CAN top Toys
Anyone stay here and what did you think? We are staying there for the D23 Expo..it is billed as right at the Convention Center, but really? Since tehre is no breakfast, what eating places are close? Thanks!

We had some friends who stayed there a year ago and hated it, you can check the tripadvisor reviews (if you haven't already). It is right by the convention center and there are restaurants nearby.

My IL's stayed there last month when we went to DLR. We hung out in their room for a few hours while we waited for our room at the Fairfield Inn to be ready. It's OLD, and I def would not pay top dollar for it, but if you got a deal, I think it is a great little hotel. It's small, only 2 levels, early check in, very clean (well their room was), and it appeared to have new carpet, wall paint and bathroom counters/fixtures. The room was good sized, the only thing that wouldn't have worked for our big family was that the vanity and mirror are in the bathroom with the toilet and shower, so hard for more than 2 people to get ready at once. Worked out perfect for the IL's though, it was just the two of them.

I stayed there last year and it was fine. Not expensive and not horrible. Nothing too special, though. Good location for you; it is between the convention center and the parks. I didn't hate it...we want to stay a little closer this year, but really if you walk to the parks its only like 15 minutes. Hope that helps! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter