Joining Rooms?

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by wisegal, Mar 1, 2010.

1. wisegal

wisegal Mouseketeer

Hi

My family of 5 are thinking of booking a cruise to Alaska when they are running. I am wondering if they have joing rooms abord the ship or will we have to be side by side?

2. Deffenm

Deffenm DIS Veteran

We are a family of 5 as well and just booked a 4 day cruise on the Wonder. We have two rooms next to each other and was told they have a door connecting them together. Our cabins are 6317 & 6319.

Now I just need to figure out how the rooms will be set up as we would love the kids in one room and DH and I in the other. Can you request how rooms are setup? Queen in one room, and enough places for 3 kids to sleep in other room?

3. Chicogirl

Chicogirl Mouseketeer

The queen bed will split into two twins. You can have your room attendent do this for you.

4. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  5. Donald_Quackers

Donald_Quackers Quacktastic!

Talk to your stateroom host the first day and they will set it up when they turn down your room.

6. jmchone0830

jmchone0830 Mouseketeer

We had two rooms on the Magic last year. It had a door in-between and we just kept it propped open with a door stopper. Each room had a queen bed and then each couch turned into a bed and then there was a pull-down bed from the ceiling. So, kind of like bunk beds. My three kids did sleep in one room while my husband and I were in the other. Worked out awesome especially considering that way it gave us another bathroom and another TV too.

7. wisegal

wisegal Mouseketeer

do I request joining rooms when i book it?

8. jmchone0830

jmchone0830 Mouseketeer

Yes, that is what we did.

9. sunshine1259

sunshine1259 DIS Veteran

They don't care who sleeps where. Just let your stateroom host know to make up the beds in the one room for three and other for the 2 of you.