Join me-time to clean up my act!

I had an experience in "forced decluttering" yesterday. Someone who shall remain nameless left the freezer door ajar and there was half-thawed food and melting ice cream galore! And of course, everything was covered with a thick layer of frost!

So, 3 trash bags later, my freezer is clean, cleared and decluttered. No more boxes of stuff that no one wants to eat. And I discovered that I had 2 full-size turkeys and a ham in there. Who knew?

Now, if only something "near-disastrous" would happen to my storage room, I might be able to clear a lot more clutter out and find some more of my summer clothes...

Yes we too just hit the DS sale yesterday, Dh went with us and was soooo mad at me, we spent $43.00 and I spent the whole way home trying to convince him how much we saved and what I was going to use everything for.
But today I have buyer's remorse!!!

I'll join you!!!

Hi my name is TNKBELL, and I am a SPAVER!!! I will not spend 1 cent on ANYTHING(Sale Or Not) for the next week, unless it is absolutly vital for our existance!

I just wanted to add, check out the freebies thread, that is one way to focus our shopping addiction without spending or spaving.

I am with you. My goal is also to declutter and organize this summer. We had a huge yard sale a couple weeks ago. That gave me some space to declutter further and I will have a second one in a couple weeks.
I too am fighting the urge to stock up anymore things in my gift closet.
We can all do this!!
Jen :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter